Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:48:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In 3 days, the narrative will change.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:53:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I dunno man, it sure seems to me like the vax program has stalled the fuck out.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:31:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm in group 1B, signed up on the "interest" list, and still haven't been contacted yet.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:40:08 PM EDT
[#4]
They aren't that short. Once they're brought to temp it's use it or lose it. My mom wasn't even eligible and the national guard let her have it anyway because they had a lot left over. I suspect thousands upon thousands of doses were probably wasted already. That's why, logistically, they have to do it in waves, or at least pretend to.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:42:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Dems said it would be years before a vaccine.  They should wait a few years before gettin any.  Here, they started down the phone book, calling people to get the shot as most first responders said, no thanks, as did I since I just had covid.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:44:35 PM EDT
[#6]
I follow the science, that is, scientist who are aligned with my politics
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:45:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Update: according to the Pfizer CEO, he has an ample supply of vax in cold storage.  What he does not have are orders.  So...WTF?
View Quote

BS.  The US has bought 200 million doses each from Moderna and Pfizer.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:46:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Dems said it would be years before a vaccine.  They should wait a few years before gettin any.  Here, they started down the phone book, calling people to get the shot as most first responders said, no thanks, as did I since I just had covid.
View Quote
At least half of GD plans on waiting years, if they get it ever. They've been giving it out at churches around here. I might stop by at the end of a day just to see if they have any left, but I really don't care that much about getting it (or not getting it). I probably don't need it, but it's also probably safe.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:53:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
At least half of GD plans on waiting years, if they get it ever. They've been giving it out at churches around here. I might stop by at the end of a day just to see if they have any left, but I really don't care that much about getting it (or not getting it). I probably don't need it, but it's also probably safe.
View Quote

Why. You don't have to immunize an entire population for it to die off. Biology 101
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:27:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I dunno man, it sure seems to me like the vax program has stalled the fuck out.
View Quote

You are uninformed or believe media crap.

vaccine data

You can clearly see that far more has been distributed than injected.  Maybe that is a state/local issue.   Give it time.   If you want one it should not be much longer.

Biden and the commie Democrats stole the election.  Biden is Illegitimate.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:48:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It was my understanding that very soon after both Pfizer and Moderna formulated their Covid-19 vaccines back in ~January of 2020, they both went into full retard mode and started producing doses on speculation that it would be approved.

If, in fact, this was the case, how could we possibly be faced with a shortage right now?  WTF happened?

Discuss.
View Quote

You know hospitals and other places that give the vaccine throw out a lot of it daily right? Also those places hold back some to make sure theres enough for people who got the first dose to get the second dose.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:57:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Biden and the commie Democrats stole the election.  Biden is Illegitimate.
View Quote

I agree.  But that doesn’t mean shit about fuck in this thread.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 9:24:06 PM EDT
[#13]
At the rate the vax are being produced and distributed, this entire year is going to be trash.  We'll be REAL lucky if things are back to normal by the holidays.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 9:29:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
At the rate the vax are being produced and distributed, this entire year is going to be trash.  We'll be REAL lucky if things are back to normal by the holidays.
View Quote

Once most of of the 65+ people are vaccinated the fatality numbers are gonna crash. That group is 75% of covid deaths
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 9:29:42 PM EDT
[#15]
What do you want us to do? You didn't even cite a source for us to read and reflect upon.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 10:41:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
You know hospitals and other places that give the vaccine throw out a lot of it daily right? Also those places hold back some to make sure theres enough for people who got the first dose to get the second dose.
View Quote

I heard the local hospital threw out 40,000 doses.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 12:19:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
What do you want us to do? You didn't even cite a source for us to read and reflect upon.
View Quote

"us"?

Link Posted: 1/29/2021 12:26:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Also mutations.  Everyone is looking at a booster Covid shot in the Fall if they had their initial doses.  And the prospect of an Influenza pandemic makes the Flu vaccine a hot item, they anticipate 250+ million doses for this upcoming winter (2021/22) of that vaccine.  the good news logistics wise is that by that time they will be able to administer the booster and the influenza vaccine at the same time.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top