Link Posted: 5/24/2019 3:03:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 3:06:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 3:08:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Having the body proportions of the Penguin/ DR Robotnik will catch up with you.
View Quote
Especially after gastric bypass as means to control his appetite.

Link Posted: 5/24/2019 3:08:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
If I'm part of "everyone" he's lying.

I have no concerns whatsoever.
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 3:09:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Honestly, I don't know how that man is still above dirt. His old nickname from twenty years ago was Nadler the Hutt....one of those that was so fat his arms rested at a 45 degree angle.

He and Ginsberg use the same doctor?
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 3:10:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Picture of health, old Jerry is....

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/766/543170002-956506.jpg
View Quote
The picture of vibrant manhood.
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 3:12:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Let's hope it's serious.
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 3:14:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey Nadler, you all right? You don't look so good.

Link Posted: 5/24/2019 3:14:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Down goes traitor, DOWNS GOES TRAITOR!
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 3:15:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Unfit to hold office.
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 3:16:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
what a disgusting little slob.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

what a disgusting little slob.
Truth, but that pic is photoshopped.
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 3:18:24 PM EDT
[#13]
He missed the George Bush funeral and only just got his envelope.
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 3:18:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 3:18:56 PM EDT
[#15]
The thought of prison
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 3:21:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
After seeing how Nadler treated Candace Owens, he could have a stroke, shit his pants, fall out on the sidewalk at Times Square, and have an endless line of bums squat over him crapping right on his face, and I wouldn't care.
View Quote
Miss Owens is just getting started and a damn sharp little firecracker. I imagine she would leave herself open on the next encounter with that piece of shit.
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 3:25:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Now the question is which one of these snakes cracks first and turns on the others.  DECLAS on a Thursday night right before the long Memorial Day weekend was a beautiful move.  Screws up the dims and leftists and leaves them pondering what's about to drop next all weekend long.

No deals, but you know one of the swamp creatures will fold under the pressure.

It's delicious to watch them twist in the wind...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I suspect the stress of what is coming is weighing heavily on shit bags like Nadler, Comey, McCabe, Pelosi, etc.
Now the question is which one of these snakes cracks first and turns on the others.  DECLAS on a Thursday night right before the long Memorial Day weekend was a beautiful move.  Screws up the dims and leftists and leaves them pondering what's about to drop next all weekend long.

No deals, but you know one of the swamp creatures will fold under the pressure.

It's delicious to watch them twist in the wind...
Vince Foster was happy as a clam until 2 weeks before he was found dead at Fort Marcy Park.

Once he learned that there was a sealed NSA-recommended indictment against him for espionage, his demeanor changed very quickly.

He then became very agitated and anxious, and asked the senior FBI agents assigned to the WH if they were having any problems with the WH staff background investigations, to which they answered they definitely were.

He canceled his airline tickets for his last bag run to Switzerland because all of the accounts he was servicing were cleared out by the NSA, and decided to spend time with his family on the weekend of July 17th and 18th, after Hillary and crew told him to be at the emergency damage control meeting with Webster Hubbell and pals.

Also notice the skin pallor and demeanor of Nancy Pelosi and Obama lately.

Link Posted: 5/24/2019 3:31:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Hmmmm...  Perhaps it was one greasy-ass chicken leg too many...
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 3:32:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
At 15 seconds in this vid it could be the sound of shitting.

"The sounds of Shitting"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did he shit himself? That one guy turned
like he just smelled something nasty.
At 15 seconds in this vid it could be the sound of shitting.

"The sounds of Shitting"
Sounds like that mic did pick up the sound of that little fart that follows the main load. Calculating the delay in that little finish fart (it had to travel through layers of folded blubber to get out), I'd figure Jabba glorped out the main load during DeBlasio's speaking, the smell distracted him to the issue, then the finish fart  left Nad's anus at the :09 second mark and finally escaped to free air at :15.
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 3:33:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 3:36:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Vince Foster was happy as a clam until 2 weeks before he was found dead at Fort Marcy Park.

Once he learned that there was a sealed NSA-recommended indictment against him for espionage, his demeanor changed very quickly. Do you have more details about that?@LRRPF52

He then became very agitated and anxious, and asked the senior FBI agents assigned to the WH if they were having any problems with the WH staff background investigations, to which they answered they definitely were.

He canceled his airline tickets for his last bag run to Switzerland because all of the accounts he was servicing were cleared out by the NSA, and decided to spend time with his family on the weekend of July 17th and 18th, after Hillary and crew told him to be at the emergency damage control meeting with Webster Hubbell and pals.

Also notice the skin pallor and demeanor of Nancy Pelosi and Obama lately.

https://psmag.com/.image/t_share/MTYxMTYzODA4Njk2NDQ0NDE4/gettyimages-1079459268.jpg

https://twt-thumbs.washtimes.com/media/image/2018/02/08/Pelosi_33489.jpg-babab_c0-227-5438-3397_s885x516.jpg?38f8b8821e7a00da56f65c3b899c3d98c55fd552

https://www.whas11.com/img/resize/content.whas11.com/photo/2018/02/11/fakeObamaBeard_1518381661865_12926870_ver1.0.jpg?mode=pad&bgcolor=000000&scale=both&width=750&height=422
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 3:36:24 PM EDT
[#22]
As a Christian I really want to feel some compassion and empathy for people like Nadler, but then sometimes I reflect on that for a moment...no joke.  I love my country.  Sometimes I see us in a situation like 1930's Germany with Hitler, Goebbels, Himmler, and the rest of that crowd strutting around with their big ideas and pushing everyone around and pushing their deadly agenda.  None of us, Christian or not, would feel one bit of sadness if one of those Nazi clowns dropped dead back in the day from whatever...a bullet, stroke, coronary, knife, etc...and I don't think God would hold it against us.

Many of these democrat leaders now are not far off from Nazi ilk and have the potential of destroying our country and our values.  This isn't just harmless, political theater they're involved in.  If all of them dropped dead or went into nursing homes in a permanent state of stroke coma, I'd have a hard time getting upset.  In fact I might look at it as divine intervention.  I realize the left wants the same thing for most/all conservatives, Republicans, etc., and I realize they think we are Nazis.  Still, somehow I think "we" are right and "they" are wrong.  And I don't think I'm looking through some kind of skewed, personally selfish lens.
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 3:36:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
SAD!
View Quote
Fuck that turd!  To bad they didn't just sweep him under the rug and forget about him till he got a little ripe.
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 3:57:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Sounds like that mic did pick up the sound of that little fart that follows the main load. Calculating the delay in that little finish fart (it had to travel through layers of folded blubber to get out), I'd figure Jabba glorped out the main load during DeBlasio's speaking, the smell distracted him to the issue, then the finish fart  left Nad's anus at the :09 second mark and finally escaped to free air at :15.
View Quote
Excellent analysis, thanks.
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 4:11:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
Classic Premature Evacuation
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 4:21:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 4:23:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 4:24:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Please don't die Nadler...

at least not until you get to see Trump reelected.
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 7:04:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Please don't die Nadler...

at least not until you get to see Trump reelected.
View Quote
perfect.
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 9:14:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
Christ, that belt looks older than I am. Looks like he swiped it off an old wino in an alley.

He's a ranking congressman, can't he afford decent clothes? What a slobtastic POS.
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 9:26:06 PM EDT
[#31]
He's messing with some heavy hitters. Maybe this was a little 'heads up'.
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 9:33:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Congress's garden gnome.
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 9:34:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
As a Christian I really want to feel some compassion and empathy for people like Nadler, but then sometimes I reflect on that for a moment...no joke.  I love my country.  Sometimes I see us in a situation like 1930's Germany with Hitler, Goebbels, Himmler, and the rest of that crowd strutting around with their big ideas and pushing everyone around and pushing their deadly agenda.  None of us, Christian or not, would feel one bit of sadness if one of those Nazi clowns dropped dead back in the day from whatever...a bullet, stroke, coronary, knife, etc...and I don't think God would hold it against us.

Many of these democrat leaders now are not far off from Nazi ilk and have the potential of destroying our country and our values.  This isn't just harmless, political theater they're involved in.  If all of them dropped dead or went into nursing homes in a permanent state of stroke coma, I'd have a hard time getting upset.  In fact I might look at it as divine intervention.  I realize the left wants the same thing for most/all conservatives, Republicans, etc., and I realize they think we are Nazis.  Still, somehow I think "we" are right and "they" are wrong.  And I don't think I'm looking through some kind of skewed, personally selfish lens.
View Quote
Couldn't say it any better.  My sentiments exactly.
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 10:07:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
No follower of Christ need weep when Satan stubs his toe.
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 10:58:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 11:08:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 11:15:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Took 10 seconds.

ROFLOL
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 11:41:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Looks like he had a low beetus attack.
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 11:55:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 11:59:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
But, did he die?
View Quote
They took him to the Disney lab where they rebuilt RBG, he'll be fine - though he may seem a bit more robotic
Link Posted: 5/25/2019 12:01:23 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
kind of looked like he was having a stroke

confused
dazed
not aware of his surroundings
not in any obvious pain
awake but not responding
not speeching
pooped pants

ETA:

after seeing hiw morbidly obese he is, I bet he did have a stroke.
View Quote
That's pretty much his normal appearance
Link Posted: 5/25/2019 12:04:52 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/25/2019 12:05:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Trump induced aneurysm?
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/25/2019 12:09:15 AM EDT
[#44]
What Trump Derangement Syndrome Did To Jerry Nadler
Link Posted: 5/25/2019 12:21:41 AM EDT
[#45]
Damn. Homeboy went to outer space.
Link Posted: 5/25/2019 2:11:00 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D7WRd7FWkAEdnSD.jpg:large
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/25/2019 2:12:44 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/25/2019 2:14:15 AM EDT
[#48]
President Trump's enemies, shall fall at his feet.
Link Posted: 5/25/2019 8:24:37 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
President Trump's Americas enemies, shall fall at its feet.
View Quote
Fixed it for you. We worship no kangz here.
Link Posted: 5/25/2019 10:13:34 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

told a neighbor a while back that if any one of the conspirators was burning to death across the street I wouldn't bother to give them a glass of water. She made some comment about them being human and my treatment of them would be inhuman. I explained just because they look human doesn't mean that they are human.
Page / 4
Top Top