Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2024 3:39:27 PM EDT
Remember when Google's mission statement was, "Don't be evil."  That ship sailed decades ago.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/persianjewess/status/1788212152115032462?t=3uloCtLIsu_1F8x7PXRhPQ&s=19[/tweet]
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 3:41:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 3:43:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

The current face of google is probably now more Indian/Muslim than Russian.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 3:43:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Evil
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 3:44:06 PM EDT
[#4]
They're an Indian company. Why would they care?
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 3:44:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By dedreckon:

View Quote

I was more interested in highlighting the WEF logo
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 3:44:46 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm sure it's just a totally coincidental and purely technical-in-nature glitch. Just like their image generation software.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 3:46:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tsg68] [#7]

View Quote

The guy who fomented the “Arab Spring” uprising against Mubarak in Egypt to attempt to install the Muslim Brotherhood /Hamas leaders Morsi and ElBaradei was a Google exec. Hamas sympathizer.

Wael Ghonim
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 3:50:16 PM EDT
[#8]
I just did this by typing similar questions into Google on the web. It will translate top results into a summary for questions like "How many Tutsis were killed in Rwanda?" but will absolutely not give a summarized result for any questions I asked it about Jews.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 3:53:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Dead link for me..cliffs?
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 3:56:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Plus two

says invalid link

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 3:57:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 3:58:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By WildBoar:
View Quote

Go to google. Search for "How many Tutsis were killed in Rwanda?" Then search for "How many people were killed in ww2?" Then search for "how many Palestinians were killed in the Nakba?" Then search for "How many Jews were killed in the holocaust?"
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 3:58:25 PM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

Google was asked multiple times in multiple ways how many Jews were killed by the Germans and could not provide an answer.  One question about Palestinian concerns/claims and it chimed right in.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 3:58:58 PM EDT
[#14]
I would also have accepted "not as many as were killed by communists"
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:00:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SideCarGT] [#15]
I don't know how, but the first two results on me asking Google show a number before clicking through
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:00:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By fish223:

View Quote

Thanks for saving the thread.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:00:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Atheists,Pagans,Luciferians,Jews,Muslims,and Christians

Which group of human beings created in God's image does the devil hate most?...whose gonna be last on his hit list?

Which group is the biggest impediment to his new world anti Christ order...?
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:01:51 PM EDT
[#18]
"How many jews did the nazis kill" brought up a ton holocaust websites for me just now.

I'm not sure I understand what the outrage is supposed to be.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:03:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By 1Andy2:
"How many jews did the nazis kill" brought up a ton holocaust websites for me just now.

View Quote

Same result for me.  On android and iPad
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:04:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Do you actuall have to verbally ask the question?
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:05:50 PM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

Nobody would ever alter input parameters to make a clickbait video. Never.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:08:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RocketmanOU] [#22]

View Quote

It makes the information immediately available in most other cases. That is, it goes and gets the number and reports it to you, so you don't have to click through to a website. The audio version plays the summary out loud. For someone asking their phone who didn't know much about the holocaust, what would they assume when google verbally replies "I don't understand your question"? The question I would ask is why, when the holocaust numbers are so well known at this point, it would very clearly form responses in pretty much any case not involving Jews?

In the early days of Google, if you typed in a question or phrase that significantly reduced the number of search hits, it would provide a link right next to your search results saying "Don't you mean x?" Example: To "Which woman was the best movie director?" it would reply with: "Don't you mean which man was the best movie director?" and would actually italicize the correction. I'm sure it was automated and unintentional at the time, but it sure made for some fun conversation back in the day
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:10:44 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

He's a Russian Jew. Can't make this shit up. Soros v2.0
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:11:03 PM EDT
[#24]
I would imagine this only applies to Google Nest, their smart speakers.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:11:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: L_JE] [#25]

View Quote

Google isn't giving AI summarized results for the query, as it does for a number of other searches.

That said, AI summaries can be pretty poor, and prone to putting out bad information.

Google won't tell you who shot JFK, either.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:17:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Google is totally Hitler now.

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:17:53 PM EDT
[#27]

View Quote
its the Google AI - Gemini that refuses to answer the question or to generate an overview of the search results

when you ask anything now on the google page - you get AI overview (with the arrow highlighted)

Attachment Attached File

when you ask about Jews, you only get search engine hits - no AI overview as it refuses to summarize it

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:31:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By RocketmanOU:

Go to google. Search for "How many Tutsis were killed in Rwanda?" More that 800,000

Then search for "How many people were killed in ww2?"  Some 75 million people died in World War II

Then search for "how many Palestinians were killed in the Nakba?" at least 15,000

Then search for "How many Jews were killed in the holocaust?" No amount given by google, only articles on the topic….
View Quote

For those interested….
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:35:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Have fun playing with your toys.  I don't need a google to tell me anything or to do anything, ever.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:40:40 PM EDT
[#30]
I'm not sure if they "fixed the glitch" or what, but while watching that video my Google phone thought he was talking to it and it actually correctly answered some of the questions
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:46:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alien] [#31]
Either it was rigged or they have "fixed" the issue.

I asked the Google assistant how many Jews were killed in WW2 and it provided search results (but didn't read anything to me). I asked it who Adolf Hitler tried to kill and it did bring up a summary that stated he tried to eliminate multiple ethnic groups and focused on the Jews.

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:54:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mousehunter] [#32]
and I wonder why I have so much trouble using google to search the internet.

Honestly, I don't know all the ethic and religious groups that Hitler targeted, but he killed a lot of Catholics - it was not just Jews.

I do find it interesting that multiple web sites I just googled are omitting the Catholics killed.  They are mentioning Roma, gay, disabled, Communist, trade-unionist, Pole and Soviet prisoners of war.  I can find virtually no clean results of Catholics killed in the Holocaust - at best I have found the number of Catholic clergy imprisoned.  I can also find plenty of results damning the Catholic church for cooperation with Hitler.  Interest culling of search results.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:54:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Samal:
its the Google AI - Gemini that refuses to answer the question or to generate an overview of the search results

when you ask anything now on the google page - you get AI overview (with the arrow highlighted)

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/277406/5-9-2024_3-15-19_PM_jpg-3209725.JPG

when you ask about Jews, you only get search engine hits - no AI overview as it refuses to summarize it

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/277406/5-9-2024_3-15-41_PM_jpg-3209727.JPG

View Quote

Makes me wonder what they let the AI consume to formulate its world view. Maybe its coincidence but after the issues with AI drawing historic figures as non-white, the conspiracy theorist in me wonders if its because they are selectively feeding their AI information.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:57:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Maybe if he spoke without mumbling

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:59:57 PM EDT
[#35]
I used to search for

worldtribune

and right up top I get https://www.worldtribune.com/

Now I search for the same

worldtribune

and get this right up top https://www.worldtribune.org/

In fact the website that used to show up on top is slowly being pushed down lower for other similar website. Almost like they are trying to erase it.

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 5:03:48 PM EDT
[#36]
@1911SFOREVER

Originally Posted By:

Thanks for saving the thread.
View Quote

Always delete everything behind the last number, starting with the "?":

https://twitter.com/persianjewess/status/1788212152115032462?t=3uloCtLIsu_1F8x7PXRhPQ&s=19

Then your tweets will embed.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 5:11:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Google answers me with no problems.

Two thoughts.

1. It doesn't like his accent.
2. You can teach Google to respond to certain questions.

My buddy tought Google to answer "who's the biggest bitch?" With his wife's name.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 5:11:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mancat] [#38]
Originally Posted By 9divdoc:

Which group of human beings created in God's image does the devil hate most?...whose gonna be last on his hit list?

View Quote

Most of the time I don't think you're really following the topic of the thread and just want to say something biblical. I don't understand what the point of it is.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 5:15:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: killstick_engaged] [#39]
Originally Posted By 1911SFOREVER:
Remember when Google's mission statement was, "Don't be evil."  That ship sailed decades ago.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/persianjewess/status/1788212152115032462?t=3uloCtLIsu_1F8x7PXRhPQ&s=19[/tweet]
View Quote

LOL even if this wasn't BS, who cares man? Honestly. Jews vote for leftism en masse.

Youd think a bunch of conservatives on this forum would understand that you can't protect children from making mistakes and sometimes lessons have to be learned the hard way.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 5:42:06 PM EDT
[#40]
"The Holocaust was the state-sponsored persecution and mass murder of millions of European Jews, Romani people, the intellectually disabled, political dissidents and homosexuals by the German Nazi regime between 1933 and 1945. The word “holocaust,” from the Greek words “holos” (whole) and “kaustos” (burned), was historically used to describe a sacrificial offering burned on an altar."

-History Channel
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 5:43:34 PM EDT
[#41]
If you want to know how many really died watch "Europa, The Last Battle"
You'll see why they all vote lefty.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 5:51:46 PM EDT
[#42]
And here I was thinking we were finally making progress....

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 5:55:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Keep voting Demoncrat.

😵‍💫
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 6:08:32 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

So the Persian Jew is mad at the Russian Jew for not being Jewish enough.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 6:08:32 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

So the Persian Jew is mad at the Russian Jew for not being Jewish enough.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:44:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By 9divdoc:

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/10/2024 12:02:51 AM EDT
[#47]
Weird. I just did the same thing and it answered right up. Am I doing the click bate rage wrong?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top