Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Pets
Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2021 9:33:09 AM EDT
I hate Amazon now days. Do a search for undercoat rake or dematting rake and you get 500 products most of which are absolutely identical but have 10 different Chinese names. Its so difficult to find quality American made products on Amazon now days.

Are there any quality dog grooming products made in the USA? Need a Slicker brush and an Undercoat brush for a long haired Husky.

From a couple months ago:

Link Posted: 6/16/2021 11:16:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry I can't help you but that's one good-looking dog.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 11:32:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sorry I can't help you but that's one good-looking dog.
View Quote
We love her but she's significantly smarter than us.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 7:48:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I use the furinator on my lab.
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 8:01:19 PM EDT
[#5]
These are quality brushes and shampoos specifically for your dog’s coat texture.

They are phenomenal and what dog show people tend to use to get that perfectly textured and styled coat you see in show rings.
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 8:10:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 1:53:44 PM EDT
[#7]
I’ve been using an equestrian metal shedding blade. Here’s one on Amazon and it appears to be coming out of California. It’s unbelievable how much fur, lots of it being the undercoat, it gets off my German Shepherd.

https://www.amazon.com/Intrepid-International-Economy-Metal-Shedding/dp/B000Z4FEPC/ref=mp_s_a_1_8?dchild=1&keywords=shedding+blade+horse&qid=1625420889&sr=8-8
Page General » Pets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top