Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Pets
Site Notices
Posted: 5/5/2020 11:30:11 AM EDT
I posted in GD yesterday but wanted to follow up here as well. My wife spotted this girl laying down in the median of the interstate Sunday evening. Thankfully we were able to get her in the truck and home safely. No chip, very malnourished, has some brush burns on her on some places. Took her to the vet and thankfully she passed her physical. She's on antibiotics to help skin heal but vet thought she would be 100% healthy within a month or two. Heartworn test is negative!!! Shes about a year old and very mild tempered. Get's along great with my lab-pit mix and is submissive.

Very sweet girl that is alert and loves humans. Unfortunately, i have another pup that does NOT get along with any dog younger than him. We just can't keep her. I'm willing to pay for first round of shots and spaying. Please help find this awesome Dutchie a great home that she deserves.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/5/2020 12:26:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Good luck with your rescue. Remember... if it ain't Dutch, it ain't much
Page General » Pets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top