Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2024 7:13:20 PM EDT
Dad lost an Omega in the late 90's - I recall that is was generally dark in color, maybe gold/black or some olive and the one characteristic I remember is that one of the hour markers (maybe 12') was red?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:15:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Look up Omega Electronic f300hz. I think I lost my subscription to Photobucket or I would try to be of more help.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:39:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By CopyRepairMan007:
Look up Omega Electronic f300hz. I think I lost my subscription to Photobucket or I would try to be of more help.
View Quote
Its the right feeling, but that's not it.  Pretty sure the red feature was round,,,but I was pretty young too,,,
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 1:53:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HiramRanger] [#3]
Go to chrono24 and use the search feature and the filter for 1980s manufacture and see if you recognize it.

Click Me

Am I it?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:36:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By HiramRanger:
Go to chrono24 and use the search feature and the filter for 1980s manufacture and see if you recognize it.

Click Me

Am I it?
View Quote
I really think it was a round red hour marker- really not seeing anything.

Dad has a little dementia, gonna try to ask him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top