Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2019 12:52:50 PM EDT
sticker, wearing a hat...shirt...etc....

I don't know of anyone personally, but, I have a brother whose kids all support Trump. But, he has cautioned them not to wear it in public. Sure, I have a right to have a Trump sticker. But, I don't want slashed tires. I have cautioned my daughter from wearing her MAGA shirt in certain public places.

Sure, it's not right...

So...do you know anyone personally?
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 12:56:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 1:03:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I work in construction.  It is amazing how many Hispanic construction workers have pro-Trump stickers on their hard hats.  I shouldn't be surprised though, they are hard working guys... kind of like Trump's base.

The Punisher skull with Trump's hair is my favorite.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 1:06:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Pretty unlikely out here, we aren't close to any urban areas, and the few people that are vocally anti-trump are old as fuck and aren't going to do shit.

That said, I don't put anything political on my truck, tool boxes, facebook page etc.

I work for so many different types of people that I don't want to lose out on potential income. I don't give a shit who you vote for as long as your check clears.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 1:15:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I had some dude in a restaurant confront me about wearing a jacket with an NRA logo, does that count?
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 1:16:15 PM EDT
[#5]
How about having your house spray painted or your car vandalized?

Link Posted: 10/27/2019 1:17:03 PM EDT
[#6]
In my little  town on the beach
This a** hat attacked the 67 year old for wearing a maga hat in a restaurant.
And it's a county that voted Red!
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 1:17:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Or trying to burn your house down?

Link Posted: 10/27/2019 1:36:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Yes. My brother has a Make America Great Again sticker on the back window of his car. About a year ago on his way home from work, A group of people in a car harrassed him for awhile(riding bumper, pulling up alongside and yelling obscenities, honking horn...etc). He was almost home and hadn't responded to them so they got even madder and ran him off the road.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 1:41:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes. My brother has a Make America Great Again sticker on the back window of his car. About a year ago on his way home from work, A group of people in a car harrassed him for awhile(riding bumper, pulling up alongside and yelling obscenities, honking horn...etc). He was almost home and hadn't responded to them so they got even madder and ran him off the road.
View Quote
And?
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 1:48:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Nope.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 1:52:44 PM EDT
[#11]
I see the other thread related to the above asshat disappeared. Big surprise.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 1:54:25 PM EDT
[#12]
I keep my political views out of my day to day business dealings.

I've had zero problems. Maybe because I'm a man who expresses you don't wan't to confront me, who knows.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 1:56:19 PM EDT
[#13]
No. It's highly unlikely here.

There are tards here, but they know to keep to themselves.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 1:56:27 PM EDT
[#14]
I was wearing a Trump hat,waiting at a red light and an Asian guy pulled up next to me and yelled fuck Trump and flipped the bird.
I just smiled and he hauled ass when the light changed.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 2:31:33 PM EDT
[#15]
A prosecutor I know was accosted at work after coworkers found out she was a Republican (not even that she voted for Trump).  Her almost-entirely liberal office has done a lot of passive-aggressive shit to her, and she's received a lot of sarcastic comments over it, too.

Quoted:
I was wearing a Trump hat,waiting at a red light and an Asian guy pulled up next to me and yelled fuck Trump and flipped the bird.
I just smiled and he hauled ass when the light changed.
View Quote
I was getting Chinese food the night of the election.  The Asian fellow who runs the place was very excited to see Trump pulling ahead.  He was a huge Trump guy.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 2:54:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Yes. But he got a $100 for his hat. She could not stand to look at it any longer and offered $100 for it.
He bought 4 more. Now I have one.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 3:03:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
The thread was derailed by an off-topic discussion on race. I got a nice private message because I nicely asked a moderator to stop derailing the thread.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 3:14:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The thread was derailed by an off-topic discussion on race. I got a nice private message because I nicely asked a moderator to stop derailing the thread.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Kind of funny huh? That discussion was a blatant attempt to get the thread locked. The DU operatives on the board don't even try to hide themselves anymore.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 3:15:52 PM EDT
[#19]
I had my Trump sign stolen during the election. So I got another, bigger sign.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 3:22:08 PM EDT
[#20]
We will find out what kind of neighborhood I live in come November next year when political signs will be plentiful in my yard.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 3:27:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
I had it moved to team. Rules are tougher on trolls there
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 3:31:02 PM EDT
[#22]
My brother tried to attend a Trump rally in southern California in 2016.  A Latino guy who was protesting the rally got up close to his face and screamed "FUCK TRUMP!" at him.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 3:35:43 PM EDT
[#23]
When I was still in CA it was like I was a leper. Nearly daily harassment from someone if they knew I was a Trump supporter. I tried my best to keep a low profile.

My GF was mad at me during a neighborhood BBQ one time so she blurted out that I voted for Trump. The general reaction was about the same as if she’d told them I was a cannibal who liked to punch kittens and set gay people on fire in my spare time. I had to leave immediately because it was no longer possible to have a peaceful meal. The Left sure is a tolerant lot.

Eta: I had to take the Trump sticker off my truck when people started setting fire to vehicles in my quiet Bay Area town.

I don’t run into issues like that out in the woods of North Florida now.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 3:42:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Fake. Done by “victims.”
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 3:48:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Not around here no.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 4:09:43 PM EDT
[#26]
No,  but some boomer gave me shit one day over my "Berkeley dad" sweatshirt
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 4:25:56 PM EDT
[#27]
When my brother and I were discussing the change in the economy because of Trump, our dad told us to Fuck off and called us idiots.
Does that count?
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 4:30:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Yes. But he got a $100 for his hat. She could not stand to look at it any longer and offered $100 for it.
He bought 4 more. Now I have one.
View Quote
now THAT'S how you win vs liberals. they pay you for your stuff just so they don't have to look at it....then you go buy MORE of it for even more liberals to see.

i love it!
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 4:33:14 PM EDT
[#29]
I have a Trump Hat but haven't worn it outside. If some lib fuck gets in my face and hits me I will be in jail probably charged with murder.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 4:45:01 PM EDT
[#30]
I was on the  highway in the outskirts of Portland in stop and go traffic. The car I front of me had a “Trump” sticker on it. A car in the lane over was leaning on their horn and flipping the Trump supporter off, getting real irate.  It was troubling and comical how unhinged the guy was.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 4:52:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Fake. Done by “victims.”
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Fake. Done by “victims.”
You got a source?

Conservatives aren't prone to make up stories for attention and to use against their political enemies like leftists do. At the same time, leftists are also much more prone to commit acts of vandalism and violence against their political adversaries.

This is just fact.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 4:54:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Not a one.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 4:55:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
You got a source?

Conservatives aren't prone to make up stories for attention and to use against their political enemies like leftists do. At the same time, leftists are also much more prone to commit acts of vandalism and violence against their political adversaries.

This is just fact.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fake. Done by “victims.”
You got a source?

This is just fact.
Don't bite the hook.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 5:21:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yeah,  I was looking for it and couldn't find it. Not even locked,  just disappeared......

Now I know what happened.

I posted all the info on Facebook,  hoping to get the dude some notoriety.  I had one Liberal relative in California  say they hadn't seen anything on the news about it. I said yeah that's because it doesn't fit their agenda!
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 6:22:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 6:30:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Yeah,  I was looking for it and couldn't find it. Not even locked,  just disappeared......

Now I know what happened.

I posted all the info on Facebook,  hoping to get the dude some notoriety.  I had one Liberal relative in California  say they hadn't seen anything on the news about it. I said yeah that's because it doesn't fit their agenda!
View Quote
I had that Thread moved to Team. https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/67-year-old-man-in-Vero-Beach-FL-assaulted-10-26-19-for-his-Trump-hat-/75-2266835/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top