Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 9:12:51 PM EDT
[#1]
MIL said that after she got the Moderna shots, quarters would stick to her arm. According to her, the vaccine caused a fever in her arm. Not her entire body, just the arm she got the shots in. I love joking around with her, so I pulled a quarter out of my pocket, pressed it to my sweaty forehead, and it stuck. Minds blown. The crazy thing is, quarters aren't normally magnetic. So it's some kind of super magnetism. Told her that maybe if you get all the vaccines and enough boosters you can control metal like Magneto.

Magneto Powers Scenes | X-Men: First Class, DOFP, Apocalypse and Dark Phoenix
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 9:57:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Moderna. First shot nothing. Second, sick for a week. Six months later and every time I do hard labor my shot arm gets sore. Coincidence?
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 10:18:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
J & J. Nothing. No soreness, no headache, no tiredness, nothing.
View Quote

Same
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 11:11:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Pfizer. Shoulder was more sore and stayed sore longer than the usual flu vaccine.

I had a doctor checkup a few weeks later, nothing other than high triglycerides which was the same a year earlier.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 11:14:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Got Pfizer. Absolutely ZERO ill effects from either shot. A complete and total non-event.

Now, the two-shot shingles vaccine? . . . Holy shit, that was a different story. Those sucked. Felt like crap for a couple of days after each shot. Give me the COVID vaccine over the shingles vaccine any time!
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 11:20:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I had a bad night of fever (full body shaking) followed up by a day of being low energy/foggy.  All over in 48 hours.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had a bad night of fever (full body shaking) followed up by a day of being low energy/foggy.  All over in 48 hours.

Literally all of this. Company contracts to the .gov it was inevitable.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 12:07:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Well, obviously it's safe and effective. They're pushing it real hard for 5-11 year olds. YOUR health is their #1 priority. God bless America.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 12:41:07 AM EDT
[#8]

I had the Rona.  Forget the vaccines. Regeneron is the way to go if you get symptoms.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 12:46:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Pfizer back in march. 1st sore arm, second one had a sore arm and nothing else.
No other problems. My flu shot hurt more recently.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 2:19:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 2:24:03 AM EDT
[#11]
I got the first Moderna Shot in January of 2021 and a week later, I got shingles on the left half of my face, same side got the jab on.  Holy fuck that sucked.  Am 34yo.  I never got the second shot.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 2:27:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
https://www.skirsch.com/covid/Deaths.pdf

At this point, two separate stopping conditions have been satisfied:
1. The vaccines kill more people than they save
2. The vaccines have killed over 150,000 Americans so far.

Read it. If you want to post negatively please do so with supporting data or you are just a troll.
View Quote

LOL,  supporting data= lol
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 2:27:52 AM EDT
[#13]
The director of the C.D.C said Friday there may be a need to "update our definition of fully vaccinated in the future" as more people receive a booster shot. (Oct. 22)
More From Associated Press

BigGovPharmaMediaTech
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 3:00:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Pfizer second shot in Jan.  

Slightly sore arm on second shot.  

Link Posted: 10/23/2021 5:59:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Two jabs.
No problems.
No Rona.
Two unvaxxed fellow employees have gotten sick.  Neither one died.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 7:20:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Moderna.  

Little arm pain w 1st shot
2nd shot i felt a little odd for a day after.
View Quote

Exactly this.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 7:50:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Had covid in summer of 2020, it was an unremarkable event.  Worst part was staying inside during the summer months.  Wife quarantined with me and she never got sick (she has an amazing immune system).

In January of this year I spent 3-4 weeks taking care of my elderly parents who both had extreme cases of the virus.  Mom spent some time in ICU, Dad was bed ridden for 2 weeks.  Mom got the best meds SC had to offer, Dad touched it out with Tylenol and Muscenix.  I never wore a mask around them, was in very close contact and I never got sick.  I attribute this to the natural immunity from having the virus.

Wife got Pfizer in March, I got it in April.  She had very mild side effects for a few hours on each shot, similar to getting a flu shot.  I felt like crap for about 10-12 hours after each one, but still, similar to a flu shot.

Other than those initial, flu shot like reactions, we’ve not experienced any other side effects or long term health issues.  Not going to go into the why’s and why not’s of getting the jab, that’s not what this thread is about.  This is just some my experience with covid and the jab.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 8:02:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I got the first Moderna Shot in January of 2021 and a week later, I got shingles on the left half of my face, same side got the jab on.  Holy fuck that sucked.  Am 34yo.  I never got the second shot.
View Quote

Did you get the new Shingles vaccine before that?
Effective or not, the Moderna shot is not expected to protect anyone from Shingles.
And the Shingles vaccine is not expected to protect anyone from Covid.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 8:20:51 AM EDT
[#19]
This is not a choice. Choice between starving or getting a vax is not a choice. There are not that many jobs with under 100 people once december hits. Not a choice. Realize that.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 8:37:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Pfizer. Felt like crap after the second. Fine since.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 8:45:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
This is not a choice. Choice between starving or getting a vax is not a choice. There are not that many jobs with under 100 people once december hits. Not a choice. Realize that.
View Quote

This.

I ended up getting the first Pfizer jab this week. I told the pharmacist to her face that i didn't want it snd that i was being coerced to get it. Her response was "I'm hearing that a lot lately" and the jabbed me. So much for ethics i guess.

Make no mistake, we joke about branch covidians, but they really do have a religious dedication to this bs.

Either way op, of the shitty situation i "chose" pfizer because i think they'll require 2 JJ shots soon, and family members got pfizer w/o anything bad happening in the short term. I'm hoping it's a genetics thing, so i thought Pfizer was less likely than moderna or JJ to cause immediate side effects. Also, JJ is the clot shot. I'm betting that myocarditis/pericarditis is easier to treat than a surprise clot that could kill you.

ETA after first jab i had a slightly metallic taste that came and went, and slight pressure in my chest, but that could have bern from the anxiety of being essentially raped with a needle.

I have been taking aspirin, vit c, vit d3, zinc, and a multivitamin gummy every few hours since the jab. Second jab is in a few weeks.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 11:38:12 AM EDT
[#22]
I got the Trump jabs (Moderna). If it’s good enough for him, it’s good enough for me. Little sluggish for 36 hours each time and then that was that.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 2:54:48 PM EDT
[#23]
No, I have not had the shingles vaccine or have ever had shingles before. I had chicken pox when I was young.  

I firmly believe the covid shot activated my shingles and a Google search shows I am not alone in that theory.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 3:50:34 PM EDT
[#24]
I had the Pfizer shots in February and March. I had a sore arm just like any other shot. On the day after the second shot, I had very minor chills but it lasted less than a day. Had the booster shot, yes I am old, about a week ago. The only thing was a sore arm and I felt a little warm the next day. My temperature hit a high of 99.6.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 3:00:43 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
My employer has government contracts and I am being forced to get the jab.  

Which one did you get and what were your experiences?
View Quote

All 3 shots, Pfizer. Slightly sore arm 1st shot, moderste body aches, pretty sore injection site, and fever for 2 days 2nd shot, milder body aches and maybe fever 3rd shot.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 3:07:05 AM EDT
[#26]
No, I haven't gotten it and I'm not going to. Regardless of what my employer tells me.

Will you also start sucking cock if your boss tells you to?
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 3:09:43 AM EDT
[#27]
My medical record says I got it, 3 times.

But I have yet to get it.

ETA: I have no idea how it happened. But I have a good idea.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 3:20:54 AM EDT
[#28]
Received two doses of Pfizer at the beginning of the year:

1st shot: Mild soreness at injection site.

2nd shot: Moderate soreness at injection site, headache, sore muscles, fatigue - similar to a tetanus shot. Lasted 48 hours.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 3:25:59 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
No, I haven't gotten it and I'm not going to. Regardless of what my employer tells me.

Will you also start sucking cock if your boss tells you to?
View Quote

The fallacy is that you equate covid vaccination as undesirable.  Others of us, do not. Id refuse to be unvaccinated, regardless of ahat my employer said, though, to answer your question in spirit.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 3:35:38 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

The fallacy is that you equate covid vaccination as undesirable.  Others of us, do not. Id refuse to be unvaccinated, regardless of ahat my employer said, though, to answer your question in spirit.
View Quote

That's 100% your choice, and you should absolutely be able to get the vaccine if you feel that way. However, that's clearly not the case with the OP. He stated he was being "forced" to do it by his employer. Which would indicate he doesn't want it.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 3:53:45 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

That's 100% your choice, and you should absolutely be able to get the vaccine if you feel that way. However, that's clearly not the case with the OP. He stated he was being "forced" to do it by his employer. Which would indicate he doesn't want it.
View Quote

Your response makes more sense, then, if only reference was to OP.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 3:56:17 AM EDT
[#32]
Yeah, I probably should have quoted the OP's post. The first post was the one I was responding to. That's my fault.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 4:04:17 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

J & J also and a big huge stinking nothing burger.

Link Posted: 10/24/2021 12:02:02 PM EDT
[#34]
2 shots of the Pfizer vaccine.  Zero side-effects.  Will go get a third shot here soon (I'm immune-compromised thanks to shitty genetics).
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 12:48:06 PM EDT
[#35]
J&J- 4 hours after the shot got flu like symptoms that progressively got worse. Ended up having high fever, body aches, chills, brain fog, terrible night sweats, and sleepless for 3 weeks. Got a little better, then started having weird leg problems. Was in the ER night of 10/22 and I have a blood clot in a superficial vein in my left leg. Now I have to go to a hematologist and try and figure out what’s going on. I’m 37, 6’3 200lbs. No family history of anything remotely like what I have, and have been completely healthy up to the stupid shot.

If I knew this was going to happen I would have never done it. Wasn’t force to, only got it for a vacation with my wife to Turks and Caicos.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top