Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2022 3:10:20 PM EDT
Any evidence- not postulation, that “Canadian shop teacher” is or is not sincere in his intent?

If we can be reasonably sure this is a troll we can get behind using this to mercilessly mock the left’s stupidity.

If we can be reasonably sure this is sincere, we must get behind this example of “it’s gone too far”.

But we need a unified message. If he is a troll, it reflects badly that “we” don’t see it for what it is.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 3:27:43 PM EDT
[#1]
No evidence, just people on the internets writing out their fantasies.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 3:36:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 3:39:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

I’ve seen this. This is an anonymous dude on the internet. Where is the evidence?

I want to believe. jpg
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 3:39:37 PM EDT
[#4]
"Make them live by their own rules"
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 3:40:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I’ve seen this. This is an anonymous dude on the internet. Where is the evidence?

I want to believe. jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I want to believe. jpg

As if anything on the internet can be trusted.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 3:44:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I've seen this. This is an anonymous dude on the internet. Where is the evidence?

I want to believe. jpg
View Quote
While not evidence, I'd say that a shop teacher is far less likely to embrace the trans mental illness culture vs. the general school population.

Also, it seems likely that huffing paint or gasoline fumes in a shop environment for years would help to produce an idea like this.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 3:44:37 PM EDT
[#7]
It is over-the-top enough to just be a joke imo. I think we've all lost a lot of sense of humor the past few years.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 3:44:40 PM EDT
[#8]
If I had to bet, I would bet big on "he really is a creep and someone's trolling gullible conservatives with their 'he's on of us' posts."
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 3:51:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

As if anything on the internet can be trusted.
View Quote

Bon jour.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 3:54:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Whether or not he/she/it is crazy or trying to game the system, I'm pretty sure that will be murder on the back. I need a chiropractor just looking at that shit.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 5:09:19 PM EDT
[#11]
None of my shop teachers would have done it.

I love jokes, my friends love jokes, nobody I know would do it

All I got is a real live freak show going outside like that.

Link Posted: 9/28/2022 5:12:37 PM EDT
[#12]
These days the lines between sincerity and satire have blurred to the point of irrelevance.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 5:14:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I want to believe. jpg
View Quote

I want to believe, too. It would be FUCKING EPIC if it went down that way.

But... we have to have healthy skepticism of claims, any claims. There's just so much put out there that we agree with or disagree with that turns out to be incorrect.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 5:14:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Well the poor bastard is in Canada.  Can’t really speak his mind without getting arrested.  May as well throw on a wig and strap on some massive fake titties.

Link Posted: 9/28/2022 5:15:10 PM EDT
[#15]
I figured it watched South Park when Mr. Garrison tries to get fired and brings Mr Slave to class
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 5:16:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Any evidence- not postulation, that “Canadian shop teacher” is or is not sincere in his intent?

If we can be reasonably sure this is a troll we can get behind using this to mercilessly mock the left’s stupidity.

If we can be reasonably sure this is sincere, we must get behind this example of “it’s gone too far”.

But we need a unified message. If he is a troll, it reflects badly that “we” don’t see it for what it is.
View Quote

Doesn't need to be a troll. The idea is planted in your and my head. Just run with it!!!
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 5:18:23 PM EDT
[#17]
If that fucker is a troll, he is king troll.
Make that Master Troll.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 5:20:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
It is over-the-top enough to just be a joke imo. I think we've all lost a lot of sense of humor the past few years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Inflation's a real fetish though, and one that mentally ill people like. It's hard to take it as a joke, all things considered.

Quoted:
None of my shop teachers would have done it.
I love jokes, my friends love jokes, nobody I know would do it
Yep, it's like internet people that joke constantly about being pedophiles but also swear that they aren't. More often than not, it turns out that they really are. "I'm only ironically a disgusting tranny into teenagers, with an inflation fetish!" is a sussy joke that no normal person would make,
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 5:34:17 PM EDT
[#19]
I think he's taking a piss with all that
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 5:40:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
While not evidence, I'd say that a shop teacher is far less likely to embrace the trans mental illness culture vs. the general school population.

Also, it seems likely that huffing paint or gasoline fumes in a shop environment for years would help to produce an idea like this.  
View Quote

Yeah BUT...................Had a he/she that worked at the wood hobby shop on Nellis AFB for years. (Civilian employee) Ugliest dude I've ever seen in a wig, dress, clown make-up, the whole nine yards.  All day, every day.  This was back in the early '90s when that wasn't very common.  It was confirmed that "he" was going through transition.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 5:42:13 PM EDT
[#21]
I want to believe that its a troll job.  

It takes all the clown world elements of Tranny's and governments pandering to them, and he said fuck it, i'm gonna take it over the top, just to show them how fucking ridiculous this is.  

I dont know for sure, but i think thats awesome if it is the case.  He's going to make the fucks live by their own rules.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 5:47:42 PM EDT
[#22]

NICE!
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:25:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Hey.  Show respect.  If he thinks he is a pregnant female respect his beliefs.  I mean, maybe he is?  
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:27:00 PM EDT
[#24]
If there were evidence, would you throw him under the bus or let him play out his stunt?
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:29:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I want to believe. jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I want to believe. jpg

Serious question, are his bolt ons removable so he can go back to being OEM?  If they’re easily removable then perhaps he is trolling.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:31:38 PM EDT
[#26]
It's so over the top it has to be joke.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:32:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Serious question, are his bolt ons removable so he can go back to being OEM?  If they’re easily removable then perhaps he is trolling.
View Quote

They are strap on novelty joke boobs from a gag store
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:33:36 PM EDT
[#28]
It’s probably bullshit, but this could be a lesson to unscrupulous people and put a few thoughts in their heads how they could prolong their employment while burning their company to the ground.  It’s really not much different in principle from an idea I have been kicking around.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:33:36 PM EDT
[#29]
To defeat ClownWorld, one must learn to honk.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:34:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Initially I was like "that mofo is trollin" but we do live in Clown World.

4chan post = I want to believe.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:37:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Initially I was like "that mofo is trollin" but we do live in Clown World.

4chan post = I want to believe.
View Quote
Have you seen are nuclear energy and moneypox appointees? We're openly embracing degeracy in society now. I think this teacher really is just a pervert.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:39:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I want to believe. jpg
View Quote

The cartoonish size of his tits and the fact that he makes sure his cock and balls are bulging; I'm going with troll.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:43:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
If that fucker is a troll, he is king troll.
Make that Master Troll.
View Quote

Yep.  If it's true, that dude is fucking brilliant.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:35:14 PM EDT
[#34]
You don't screw around in shop class.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:40:03 PM EDT
[#35]

I would love it if that were true!

I am a massive proponent of using the left's insanity against them. It's crazy simple to destroy their "logic" as it's normally emotionally driven and fully flawed.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 10:20:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
To defeat ClownWorld, one must learn to honk.
View Quote

Good one
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 10:32:49 PM EDT
[#37]
It seems the verdict is still out.

He could be a hero.
Not the hero we deserve, but the hero we need.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 10:35:38 PM EDT
[#38]
His partner in crime:
Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top