Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2020 10:40:12 PM EDT
It’s an interesting concept. Overpriced, IMO, but it appears to be a crap ton higher quality in comparison to other band systems.

Link Posted: 10/11/2020 8:38:46 AM EDT
[#1]
$500 for some bands and a broomstick

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175257401
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 5:49:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
$500 for some bands and a broomstick

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175257401
View Quote

Yeah. That’s it. With all the members we have here, was curious if anyone ever ponied up the cash for it. Likely not.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:28:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Its just bands.  People mostly lose focus and need a gimmick to be responsible for their success. You can't just do things in your own. Has to be a system,  team,  group,  etc.

I don't like it but it will work.  If you like it,  buy it.  I follow their Facebook page.  The customers make ridiculous claims about it. 20 pounds of muscle, 50% strength gains,  etc. Most of them aren't that extreme but still exaggerated.

I mainly follow it to see the claims.  Dr jaquish is obviously on gear and people claim that it's the x3 bar. Im not hating,  im on gear also but I'm honest.
Link Posted: 10/12/2020 10:04:48 AM EDT
[#4]
A friend of mine, against my recommendation, ordered them.  

I asked him how it was going with them, and he said he didn't like them.  

"I told you so."  
Link Posted: 10/12/2020 11:43:58 AM EDT
[#5]
For $500 you could get a good barbell and some plates, and some actual gainz.
Link Posted: 10/12/2020 11:51:44 AM EDT
[#6]
OP, don't do it.  When I was 18yo I bought a Soloflex, 34 years ago.  I hated it and ended up going to the gym to use free weights.  Rubber bands are bullshit.  Use weight.

For that money, buy a bench, bar and weights.  You won't regret that purchase.
Link Posted: 10/20/2020 7:23:47 PM EDT
[#7]
I use bands mostly for warmups and some mobility work.

OP, just don't take one to the face like Harry Reid
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top