Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/5/2021 4:00:35 PM EDT
A sad day. I've used a bunch of them over the years, especially the 20% ones and back when I bought my lathe, milling machine and metal cutting band saw they had 25% off coupons.

No More Harbor Freight Coupons? (NOT CLICKBAIT)
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 4:01:31 PM EDT
[#1]
First Trump is swindled out of an election... now this...
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 4:01:57 PM EDT
[#2]
HAVE FUCKING HARBOR FREIGHT CALL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 4:02:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Useless coupons.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 4:03:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I remember when JCPenney did that stuff
No more coupons!

They eventually came back
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 4:05:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Will they still honor current coupons?
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 4:11:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Sign up for emails and there are coupons on their website.  Catalogs and fliers are not mailed anymore.  You can pick up catalogs in the stores.

Free stuff is rarer and the standard 20% off coupons are periodically released.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 4:11:43 PM EDT
[#7]
A decade of running like that has murdered their competition.

That done and faced with increased operating costs and product shortages, it is time to maximize profit.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 4:13:12 PM EDT
[#8]
I use the coupon app
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 4:13:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sign up for emails and there are coupons on their website.  Catalogs and fliers are not mailed anymore.  You can pick up catalogs in the stores.

Free stuff is rarer and the standard 20% off coupons are periodically released.
View Quote

Not any more.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 4:15:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Useless coupons.
View Quote

They really were. They were excluded from all their better stuff.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 4:15:27 PM EDT
[#11]

When they're gone (past date), they're gone. Apparently there will be no more.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 4:17:50 PM EDT
[#12]
fuck it. without the coupons Ill go and buy from home depot or lowes.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 4:18:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

When they're gone (past date), they're gone. Apparently there will be no more.
View Quote

Checked who made the video. If the tool bear says it that's what's happening. Sucks but their shit if still cheaper than the big box stores but the coupons are one of the big reasons I ended up in harbor freight in the first place.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 4:18:52 PM EDT
[#14]
 Google still gives me plenty.  And just yesterday I used a 20% off online code.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 4:48:02 PM EDT
[#15]
"Fuck China"

Shit, no more coupons for their cheap crap.

Attachment Attached File

ETA: Forgot, "Fuck Walmart"

Link Posted: 2/5/2021 5:19:08 PM EDT
[#16]
That sucks. I need a couple more tool boxes.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 6:03:52 PM EDT
[#17]
I thought they were stopping paper coupons (through mailers) but you will still be able to use digital ones.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 6:05:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Sorry, I ran out of toilet paper. Now go buys some real tools you bunch of cheapasses
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 6:12:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Useless coupons.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/5/2021 6:26:03 PM EDT
[#20]
I just used 20% off twice yesterday
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 6:33:50 PM EDT
[#21]
I used a retailmenot.com coupon code online at HF yesterday.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 6:38:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 6:52:33 PM EDT
[#23]
I guess theyre caught up in the freight or china problems. I was there earlier in the week, and they had only had something something like 3-5 different types of hammers, and only a few of those. No ball peen hammers, which is what I was thinking about getting.

There are coupons, but there harder to come by, and generally not as good. I didnt bother with any when I went, I really didn't feel like fucking w/20% off a ten dollar item, and didn't see any other coupons that might interest me, though the 20% off would obviously still be good on an expensive purchase.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 6:59:09 PM EDT
[#24]
The coupons will be back.  I automatically figure -20% to the price of any of china freights junk, without it they aren't competitive.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 7:08:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Stopped in there today and they were stocked and busy as hell this one is about 30 miles from home.
New one opens tomorrow (saturday) thats 11 miles with deals all week..
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 7:16:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Just give your email address at the till.
They quit sending flyers here , email addy validates your coupons.

Chill out OP.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 7:25:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Hobby Lobby is phasing out coupons as well. A sign of the (communist, hyper inflation) times? Don't know.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 7:26:01 PM EDT
[#28]
China is not playing games!
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 7:26:40 PM EDT
[#29]
No coupons???!!! How are we supposed to buy cheap SHIT from china with no coupons?
Emphasis on SHIT
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 7:28:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Their coupons started to suck ass when the son took over the biz.

back in the day the club and coupons were worth something.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 7:31:16 PM EDT
[#31]
I’m not surprised. Those coupons are huge drag on checkout.
I’m also going to shop at HD more without coupons.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 7:34:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Those cheesy coupons and confusing advertisements got me a free 44” tool chest.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 7:34:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Typical business model these days. Operate on a razor thin margin to gain market share and dominate, then bam! fuck the consumer by increasing prices, lowering quality (yes this is a relative term for HF), and move to a subscription based model if possible.

Computer programs like Office, can't buy anymore, have to subscribe. Movies, music, entertainment almost entirely subscription or cloud based. They make WAY more with a subscription based model then just selling something once.

Damn shame about the coupons going away. I have one a block away from home and would go in there all the time for things like tarps, chip brushes, gloves, and shit like paint mixing paddles, mud pans, and other things that were just as good or good enough as found elsewhere but at a much lower price especially with the coupon. I couldn't bring myself to pay full price for anything that store sold, would only go in with a 20, 25, or 30 percent off coupon or item specific coupon. There was only a handful of times I bought something I needed that a coupon wasn't available for or wouldn't work with.

I'll be going there a whole hell of a lot less now. The founder and owner is a huge leftist shitbag anyway, so fuck him.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 7:37:42 PM EDT
[#34]
I found'em in 3 seconds.... https://go.harborfreight.com/coupons/

here's more... https://go.harborfreight.com/monthly-instant-savings-catalog-coupon-book/
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 7:43:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Well they had already transitioned to making a stupid made-up brand out of every single thing they sold.  ....And then removing each of those brands from eligibility on there coupons so when you went in there with your 20% coupon there was exactly three things in the store that you could use it on.  

I'm going to coin a phrase here, "making China Great again"
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 7:46:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Now we have to pay full price for Jack stands that will collapse
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 8:17:21 PM EDT
[#37]
I was just in the store and they had a ton of the flyers in the 5 stacks by the front door.  Are they not putting coupons in those anymore?
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 8:24:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
No coupons???!!! How are we supposed to buy cheap SHIT from china with no coupons?
Emphasis on SHIT
View Quote

Isn't everyone in GD super-rich???

Bitching about no coupons at Harbor Freight???  Sorry you can't get 20% off your already inexpensive Chinese crap???  This place never ceases to amaze me.

"I need tier one ________!"  "But FML, dollar general no longer takes my EBT card................."
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 8:27:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Do y’all even Harbor Freight Coupon Database, Bro?

http://www.hfqpdb.com/
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:03:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Now we have to pay full price for Jack stands that will collapse
View Quote

But it'll be quicker than succumbing to the shivers.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:17:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I found'em in 3 seconds.... https://go.harborfreight.com/coupons/

here's more... https://go.harborfreight.com/monthly-instant-savings-catalog-coupon-book/
View Quote

Look at the dates on those. When there gone there will be no more.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:19:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's the current coupons already out. When they're gone there will be no more.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:21:20 PM EDT
[#43]
They were already priced with the 20% in mind. It just penalized the suckers who didn't know any better.

Prices will be lower to reflect the loss of coupon and make everything a hell of a lot easier for everyone. Too much crying over this.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:27:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:44:06 PM EDT
[#45]
The coupon never applied to 90% of what I wanted if it was more than $20 or so.  And Rural King was beating them after coupon on some of the cheaper stuff, like ammo cans.  Got to be mildly annoying.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:44:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
They were already priced with the 20% in mind. It just penalized the suckers who didn't know any better.

Prices will be lower to reflect the loss of coupon and make everything a hell of a lot easier for everyone. Too much crying over this.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/12/2021 12:27:24 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

That's the current coupons already out. When they're gone there will be no more.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's what I had expected, with the one that expired on Feb 5th to be the last - but I now see that they have a 20% coupon there that expires Feb 12th - just like the prior one it expires before the weekend starts.

Link Posted: 2/12/2021 12:33:43 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

That's what I had expected, with the one that expired on Feb 5th to be the last - but I now see that they have a 20% coupon there that expires Feb 12th - just like the prior one it expires before the weekend starts.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup, I used that 2/12 expiry coupon today.

Fuck having to pay full price there.
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 12:41:43 AM EDT
[#49]
They stopped allowing coupons on anything cool years ago
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 12:45:13 AM EDT
[#50]
Coupons are everywhere. Online, google image search, american rifleman magazine.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top