Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/8/2022 12:21:33 PM EDT
Today in Roswell New Mexico 1947. A UFO crash was reported in the news of a primitive bipedal primate species.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 12:24:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 12:30:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I want to believe…
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 12:30:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Link Posted: 7/8/2022 1:07:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 1:56:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh cool, thanks for the reminder, will have to adjust movie night accordingly tonight.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 2:23:21 PM EDT
[#6]
This Roswell anniversary may the last before the dam breaks.  

When asked his opinion on Roswell, Elizondo states  "......100%......".

Amendments are now being proposed to provide immunity/amnesty for whistleblowers who have information on the UFO/UAP subject and any government/industry cover-ups of that knowledge.

This party is just getting started.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 9:08:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Attended the festival last weekend. There were quite a few good speakers. I heard Elizondo on Saturday at the convention center and met him before that at the UFO museum. He seems like a cool dude.
I didn’t find out till after that Travis Walton was there. Would’ve been neat to meet him too.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 9:18:22 PM EDT
[#8]
That's Hairless ape to you, friendo.
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 12:21:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 3:05:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Watched the original In Search Of Episode on UFO cover ups.  Episode 1 of season 5 if anyone is interested.  It was pretty neat to watch again after so many years.  It was from 1980 so it predated public knowledge of Area 51, Project Mogul and Jesse Marcel was still alive, they had a pretty lengthy interview with him.
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 6:23:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Attended the festival last weekend. There were quite a few good speakers. I heard Elizondo on Saturday at the convention center and met him before that at the UFO museum. He seems like a cool dude.
I didn’t find out till after that Travis Walton was there. Would’ve been neat to meet him too.
View Quote

I have a hard time taking Lou Elizondo at his word.

Not because I don't think UFO's exist, but because of the company he keeps.

First off he claims to come from pretty deep in the intelligence community,.. a community that seems to be weaponized against the American people.

Secondly he seems to rub shoulders with some of the sleazyest slime balls in politics today and of yesteryear.

Harry Reed, Adam Schiff, General Miley,..fucks be upon them all.

Lou seems legit,.. but how you play kissy face with those shit birds and come out clean, I don't know.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 6:43:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Roswell was nothing. They have been here the whole time - you can see UFOs featured in many Medieval paintings and space men in cave drawings. Probably every 'UFO crash' is deliberate to deliver technology, with the 'ETs' on board merely biological robots, not the real aliens. The Russian tale of shooting down a UFO is most likely a lie, because no U.S. aircraft has ever come close to doing that.
The only significant thing about Roswell was the initial report given to the press that a 'Disc' was recovered. Later intel says the 'disc' was flown to Wright-Pat. Now let me ask you something - what aircraft did we have in 1947 or even now that could hold a 30' to 50' diameter disc? They didn't say 'pieces', they said the disc. Well, there is no plane that could contain it. The B29 that would have been stationed at Roswell has about an 8' or less diameter fuselage. This leads me to believe that whole line was made up. You can't even take a 50'-wide object on the highway in most places, especially back then with narrow roads. The only other possibility is they recovered parts of a disc that would fit in a B29 and took them to Wright-Pat, maybe with a few alien corpses.
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 12:16:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top