Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 7/24/2022 8:55:59 PM EDT
I guess it's pretty bad, waiting on pics. Apparently who ever did it blew every window out on the passenger side and a few on the drivers side from pass throughs.
It's been on that farm for nearly 2 years, friends place and I was paying storage.. Had to pass info on to the RCMP. It's licensed and insured, but only liability insurance.
This happened in a rural area, like 30 miles outside of the city.

Fuck.

I'll post pics when I get them.

Update.
"We went to the farm on the weekend as well to empty out the truck as per the RCMP and a guy came running out at us with a baseball bat and the truck was gone. RCMP was called and they told us to get out of there fast"

WHAT THE FUCK ???
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 9:01:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I know it's not funny and I'm sorry about the loss of your Yukon but your post made me laugh. I'm sorry, I don't mean to laugh but I'm just picturing a bunch of drunk farmers shooting the shit out of your SUV in the middle of the night while yelling, "Yeeehaw!!"
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 9:02:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd choke a bitch. The problem is finding the bitch.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 9:03:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like if you were paying storage, his insurance better fix your shit.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 9:04:51 PM EDT
[#4]
That's a big thing in my AO. Vehicle left sitting for long periods of time always get shot and set on fire.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 9:06:38 PM EDT
[#5]
That sucks, I hate vandals.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I know it's not funny and I'm sorry about the loss of your Yukon but your post made me laugh. I'm sorry, I don't mean to laugh but I'm just picturing a bunch of drunk farmers shooting the shit out of your SUV in the middle of the night while yelling, "Yeeehaw!!"
View Quote

If the SUV is in Canada, they were probably apologizing the entire time.

Sorry boot that, eh.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 9:09:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thank you for your input, no matter how retarded it may be.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 9:09:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Sorry boot that, eh.
View Quote

This made me laugh.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 9:10:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Sorry boot that, eh.
View Quote

The folks that own the farm were gone for the weekend, the are very scared.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 9:16:16 PM EDT
[#9]
condolences, OP. Hope they find the bitches.

Pulp Fiction - Don't F with another man's vehicle
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 9:23:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 9:25:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bet his Yukon still has all its windows.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 9:26:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The folks that own the farm were gone for the weekend, the are very scared.
View Quote

Did they piss anyone off?
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 9:27:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

In Canada's defense, it was a Yukon.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 9:28:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Looks like if you were paying storage, his insurance better fix your shit.
View Quote

Ding ding ding.  Homeowners insurance should pick that up.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 9:28:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 9:30:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now that was funny lol

Sorry you gotta deal with this OP, that’s annoying as fuck.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 9:30:57 PM EDT
[#17]
I hate people that do that shit.

The make highway out of town for me is like that. Don't leave your shit on the side of the road overnight because it will get broken into, shot and look like it was used as a punching bag by morning.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 9:33:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Any hunting seasons open up there? Maybe it started as trespassing, they didn't get anything and got trigger happy.

I hunted a vacant farm once with my cousin and his friend. Cousin's friend got bored and started shooting the outside wall of a run down looking barn, because it was there.

I looked in the crack between the sliding doors and saw the classic T-Bird that was stored inside.

We thought we had permission-the owner's stepson told us we could hunt there. Stepson was wrong, and Dipshit's actions prevented future permission from the right person.

The car was undamaged, #4 shot thankfully doesn't get through old barn walls very easily.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 9:53:11 PM EDT
[#19]
I don't know anything about Canadian insurance policies.  In the States I don't think you friend would be liable for your damages so the liability part of their policy wouldn't respond.  Your friend's policy might extend property damage coverage to you.  This could be in voluntary property damage type coverage language for damage to property in their care, custody & control.  I would be surprised if homeowners insurance is able to cover  this.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 9:59:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Any hunting seasons open up there? Maybe it started as trespassing, they didn't get anything and got trigger happy.

I hunted a vacant farm once with my cousin and his friend. Cousin's friend got bored and started shooting the outside wall of a run down looking barn, because it was there.

I looked in the crack between the sliding doors and saw the classic T-Bird that was stored inside.

We thought we had permission-the owner's stepson told us we could hunt there. Stepson was wrong, and Dipshit's actions prevented future permission from the right person.

The car was undamaged, #4 shot thankfully doesn't get through old barn walls very easily.
View Quote

In July?
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 10:03:30 PM EDT
[#21]
well shit
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 10:05:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's a car bro, get your priorities in check.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 10:05:37 PM EDT
[#23]
I don't know your story, but this is one less reason to go back to Canada.

I could think of more.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 10:11:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Whomsoever did that is an azzwhole.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 10:22:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Was it a 2 door Yukon?
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 10:25:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Dirty rotten Canucks
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 10:25:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
it's 'yeehaw,eh?'
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 10:32:26 PM EDT
[#28]
I bet who ever did it is a member here, those fucking Canucks.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 10:35:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Did they piss anyone off?
View Quote

You don't mess around with the Maple Syrup Mafia.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 10:36:33 PM EDT
[#30]
What round for Yukons ?
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 10:57:29 PM EDT
[#31]
meth billies canucks?
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 11:02:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Canada tries to act like it's all sophisticated and European, but Alberta and Saskatchewan have a metric shitload of rednecks. Maybe even more than the US states bordering them.

Not that it's a bad thing overall (especially when resisting oppressive governments).   But obviously bad in the case of shooting up some guy's rig.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 11:04:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Stored in a barn?  Mini 14 owners are who you seek.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2022 11:05:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Now it will have that special been there done that look.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 11:08:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Hope your Yukon will be all right

Feel sorry for the landowners for it must be scary to have someone shoot up your place when you're not there I know I would be upset and very apprehensive if it had happened to me
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 11:09:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

In July?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In July?

OP mentioned it was in Canada-I have no idea when their seasons are. The farm I mentioned above was around October.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 11:13:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

In July?
View Quote

Coyote is open season all year in your state
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 11:14:06 PM EDT
[#38]
It was coming right for us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So many Canadians in Florida you would think the geese strapped two to their asses when they migrate south..  LOL  JK

Sorry BOOT the holes in your truck.  I bet it was those damn Degens.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 11:15:39 PM EDT
[#39]
I thought all guns were banned in Canadia?
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 11:19:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Definitely sounds like degens from up north.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 11:27:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Someone thought it was their dads shootin car.

Three more payments and it’s theirs.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 11:30:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Shit dude, sorry.

I did not know that was your Yukon I did the mag dumps on.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 11:32:51 PM EDT
[#43]
OP, is that a car salesman in your sig?!
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 11:49:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Once you get anywhere rural, there's always SOMEONE that will either shoot up or strip any vehicle that's left too long.... like, more than maybe a day.  Sometimes less.

Dude I knew, his car broke down in a rural area, he had it towed the next day.  It was already shot up.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 11:58:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Once you get anywhere rural, there's always SOMEONE that will either shoot up or strip any vehicle that's left too long.... like, more than maybe a day.  Sometimes less.

Dude I knew, his car broke down in a rural area, he had it towed the next day.  It was already shot up.
View Quote

Quoted:

View Quote

It’s stupid and you don’t even heave to get that far out. People who off-road frequently won’t leave their vehicle if it breaks or gets stuck because they will get destroyed. Burned, beaten, shot. It’s dumb.
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 12:14:46 AM EDT
[#46]
Canada you say?

Was it an old blue car?Canadian car anthem
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 12:24:59 AM EDT
[#47]
Went  up to circle alaska one time and passed a car with a flat tire on the side of the road , came back that way a couple hours later and all the tires were gone every window was busted and it looked like somebody took a sledg hammer to the rest of it . Caveo or so
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 12:32:50 AM EDT
[#48]
canadia from FL is a pretty convenient storage spot.
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 12:36:15 AM EDT
[#49]
You’re spare parts, bud.
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 6:15:09 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
What round for Yukons ?
View Quote

This is what I would like to find out, plus the round count.
I'll update when I get pics and info. I should be hearing from the RCMP today.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top