Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:01:04 PM EDT
[#1]
One of these days I'll learn to not watch the longest, most gruesome videos of shit like this.  I'm sorry I watched it.  Fuck!
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:03:21 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:06:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Rheinmetall792:

Democrat.

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:12:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ronin72] [#4]
This is definitely a phenomenal personal political statement. It really gets people's attention and forces them to engage in dialogue, discussing the issues of the day. I hope more brave people step up like this person and forces society to take a long, hard look at itself. This kind of political statement should be made every day, until changes are made. If those changes aren't made in a timely fashion, perhaps 10,000-1,000,000 of these brave freedom, social justice, warriors can make a similar display. Perhaps there's a gofundme for donatiosn to buy gas and matches?

Eta: In case you're afraid of fire, leaping off a tall building would have the same effect on public discourse. Or going to a euthanasia friendly country to make your statement, assisted by a doctor.

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:12:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By FDC:
Originally Posted By HillaryClinton:

I read all of it. IMO dude was fucking crazy. Half of his theories are based off of the Simpsons.

As for political leaning... I'd guess he was mostly in the center. I will point out that he said "capitalism is unsustainable", so possibly more to the left.

Regardless of his leanings,

https://news.yahoo.com/man-sets-himself-fire-outside-175853768.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/99516/Capture_JPG-3192398.JPG

To the shock and surprise of absolutely no one at all.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:14:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Can we get the Protesters at Columbia University to do that too?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:14:28 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote

So he's a "they're all uniparty" dip shit.  Those guys usually think Trump is special and outside of it. Since he doesn't then I guess that means the guy that set himself on fire is smarter than most of that segment of the population.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:15:23 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't know but if I had to venture a guess, I would say he was a college graduate that found the drug culture causes total paranoia.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:17:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By fender_fella:
One of these days I'll learn to not watch the longest, most gruesome videos of shit like this.  I'm sorry I watched it.  Fuck!
View Quote

Yup. Turned it off after a few seconds. Don’t see any benefit to watching an insane person do something insane.

Make mental institutions great again.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:18:12 PM EDT
[#10]
That reporter seems like she trained her whole life for this.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:20:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Saw the video on instagram. Fucking crazy.

RIP dude
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:21:37 PM EDT
[#12]
I bet that smelled terrible.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:24:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By mleaky:
View Quote

Like pork, I'm told.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:25:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By doublecheez:

Yup. Turned it off after a few seconds. Don’t see any benefit to watching an insane person do something insane.

Make mental institutions great again.
View Quote

I watched a few seconds and that was enough. I already know how dangerous and deranged Leftists are.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:33:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Female CNN reporter:

“The man has emblazoned himself” (She said it least twice)

Iñigo Montoya:

“I do not think that means, what you think it means”
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:34:52 PM EDT
[#16]
I can't believe he lived through that. I don't think he'll be alive long though. I can't imagine the pain.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:36:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:39:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By macros73:

Imagine laughing about a guy setting himself on fire. Next level inhumanity.
View Quote

I am supposed to feel sorry or bad for intentional acts?
Not happening.

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:43:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kingdead] [#19]
That guy is dead. He needed help. We don't give any to our mentally unstable and the media pours gas on EVERYTHING. The media is one of the huge poisoners of the well. That reporter "doing her job" instead of being a human being is a sign of the filth that the media employs.  She will never create anything meaningful with her life, so she gets all excited and dramatic at leeching off of an intense situation like she is doing something valuable.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:48:57 PM EDT
[#20]

Public records indicate Mr Azzarello is a registered Democrat. He also attended the University of North Carolina 2005 to 2009, earning a bachelor’s degree in public policy and anthropology, the school confirmed to The Independent.

Democrat and UNC, double dose right there.

And people thought UNC only made it to the Sweet 16, this guy made it all the way to the final game.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:57:23 PM EDT
[#21]
It's times like this I miss Wikileaks, X is apparently pulling down a lot of videos.
Looks like it as just another anti-gov type. You get those on both sides and even straight down the middle.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:59:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Kingsmen:

Someone who would do something like this isn't worthy of my consideration or feeling bad.  Just a complete fecking loser and maniac.  The only good thing is he burned himself to death instead of shooting up a school.  Hope it hurt and he's in hell now experiencing it forever 😈. Society is better off without him.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Someone who would do something like this isn't worthy of my consideration or feeling bad.  Just a complete fecking loser and maniac.  The only good thing is he burned himself to death instead of shooting up a school.  Hope it hurt and he's in hell now experiencing it forever 😈. Society is better off without him.

Remind me not to piss you off
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:02:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By HillaryClinton:

I didn't say that at all.

Based on his manifesto he doesn't seem to really support either side. The only comment I noticed that really seemed to lean either way was "capitalism is unsustainable". After reading other comments it appears he was a registered Democrat though.
View Quote

Biden was going to be his guy, then he realized he wasn't nearly far left enough.  Then people are starting to realize Biden's term is over, one way or the other.

Expect more of this.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:09:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By GaryM:
It's times like this I miss Wikileaks, X is apparently pulling down a lot of videos.
Looks like it as just another anti-gov type. You get those on both sides and even straight down the middle.
View Quote

I remember the internet days of rotten, and consumption junction.  Shit like this was posted daily and discussed without editing and blackout.  Free speech was welcome in all forms.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:13:59 PM EDT
[#25]
No F’s given. Better off we are,one less leftist whack job off the streets. Let him burn!🔥
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:14:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Feel sorry for first reaponders.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:14:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By broken_reticle:
Car was in St Augustine on the 13th.

In before individual was known to law enforcement.  
View Quote

If you read his substack posted on the prior page, he states that the government has his laptop, so...
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:14:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Non-Twitter source?

They’re censoring everything
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:27:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Spade:

Like pork, I'm told.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mleaky:

Like pork, I'm told.

Nah, pork smells good cooking, people stink.  Depending on how crispy they are when you arrive on scene you can sometimes tell if there's a person(s) in a burning building or car.  It's a different smell and once you've smelled it you remember it, just like you can tell when different organs are exposed.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:29:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:30:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Bophades45:
Non-Twitter source?

They’re censoring everything
View Quote

@Bophades45
https://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f166/man-committed-self-immolation-outside-courthouse-where-trump-trial-253492/
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:31:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mars87] [#32]

Like pork, I'm told.
View Quote

You were told incorrectly, or someone was fucking with you big time.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:31:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Thunder900:
View Quote

Just don't hit anything or anybody other than the sidewalk & Eye approve
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:34:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DDDDCheapAF] [#34]
Crazy Train , all aboard !
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:35:25 PM EDT
[#35]
My name is Max Azzarello, and I am an investigative researcher who has set himself on fire outside of the Trump trial in Manhattan.

This extreme act of protest is to draw attention to an urgent and important discovery:

We are victims of a totalitarian con, and our own government (along with many of their allies) is about to hit us with an apocalyptic fascist world coup.

These claims sound like fantastical conspiracy theory, but they are not. They are proof of conspiracy. If you investigate this mountain of research, you will prove them too. If you learn a great deal about Ponzi schemes, you will discover that our life is a lie. If you follow this story and the links below, you will discover the rotten truth of 'post-truth America'. You will learn the scariest and stupidest story in world history. And you will realize that we are all in a desperate state of emergency that requires your action.

View Quote
What a retard
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:39:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By JKH62:

Not happening.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JKH62:

Not happening.

He’s looking at it from a “deranged leftist cultist have to stick together” point of view.  An absolute tragedy when they lose one of their own amongst howls of laughter.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:44:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Huh, he did a burning man plank at the end. Achievement unlocked.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:46:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By simply_green:
Huh, he did a burning man plank at the end. Achievement unlocked.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:47:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GaryM] [#39]
Well folks, Florida wins again. Just another chapter in the Florida Man saga. From St. Augustine I believe.
... And a registered democrap...
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:48:48 PM EDT
[#40]
His Substack reads like GD
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:49:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:49:49 PM EDT
[#42]
And nothing of value was lost.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:51:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By PacNW5:
His Substack reads like GD
View Quote

Many in GD are his version of insane. Just an insane person on the right instead of the left.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:51:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Chisum] [#44]
Originally Posted By Notcalifornialegal:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/219476/1000007867-3191571.png

This shit getting wild.
View Quote

@Notcalifornialegal

Where did this originate? It would be helpful.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:52:23 PM EDT
[#45]
A 7 day waiting period to buy gasoline and lighters should be voted on by Congress as soon as possible.  If we had that before today a life might have been saved.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:54:36 PM EDT
[#46]
At least the guy filming only panned away a few times instead of running to get water or a blanket. That was nice of him.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:55:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Mrs Dagger just said 'well he got his 15 minutes of flame'

Kudo's to her.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:56:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Let me stand next to your fire

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:58:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By BFskinner:
A 7 day waiting period to buy gasoline and lighters should be voted on by Congress as soon as possible.  If we had that before today a life might have been saved.
View Quote

You forgot the background check.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:00:37 PM EDT
[#50]

View All Quotes

He didn't hurt anyone but himself. Wishing that kind of suffering on people is pretty vile. I get not bothering to care at all but obviously you do care, its just the opposite of concern.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top