Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:16:25 PM EDT
[#1]
He has excellent access to James D Julia and other auction/museums.  I appreciate that he actually disseminates information about obscure and interesting firearms that most of us will only hear about, let alone get to see disassembled.

I don't know if he has ever gotten to the Buffalo Bill museum in Cody, Wyoming but boy would he be a kid in a candy store there.  The Winchester collection they have has many prototypes and oddball firearms that he would do a great job with.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:18:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He has excellent access to James D Julia and other auction/museums.  I appreciate that he actually disseminates information about obscure and interesting firearms that most of us will only hear about, let alone get to see disassembled.

I don't know if he has ever gotten to the Buffalo Bill museum in Cody, Wyoming but boy would he be a kid in a candy store there.  The Winchester collection they have has many prototypes and oddball firearms that he would do a great job with.

View Quote

He's gotten there relatively recently and posts videos from there pretty regularly.  He has a great Q and A with the former director of the Buffalo Bill museum .
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:21:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Most gun owners have an inferiority complex.
Stereotypes exist for a reason.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:24:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Sorry my video skills don't allow me to film as much as I want.  But I know quite a bit about firearms and how they work and how to fix them.  I generally work on disproving the online myths that crop up due to everyone repeating gun show waiting line stories etc.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:35:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

He's gotten there relatively recently and posts videos from there pretty regularly.  He has a great Q and A with the former director of the Buffalo Bill museum .
View Quote

Great!  I got some fancy 'learnin to do!
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:39:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks OP.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:39:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the heads up OP! As an amateur gunsmith I am always up for more information.

Day I’m to smart to learn is the day I die....
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:47:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Just goes to show there is always something to learn. Thanks for posting that. Very enjoyable!
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:34:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Thanks for the heads up OP! As an amateur gunsmith I am always up for more information.

Day I’m too smart to learn is the day I die....
View Quote

I'm stealing that to go next to my mother's "no knowledge is a waste, it's just not found its use yet"
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:52:43 AM EDT
[#10]
I love how so many here love him when he's DECIDEDLY Liberal... lol
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:09:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:  I love how so many here love him when he's DECIDEDLY Liberal... lol
View Quote

B/c he has long hair & pals around w/ a Satanist?  SinistralRifleman pals around w/ him as well - and Ian helped kick off the KP-15.  Is that a decidedly liberal thing to do?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:09:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Is he?
I thought that was the other guy?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:18:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:  Is he?
I thought that was the other guy?
View Quote

Karl isn't even all that liberal, but b/c he's a Satanist, the Christians bring out pitchforks every time he's mentioned, and smear Ian by association.

B/c of the polarization of America, wrong-think isn't tolerated on either side.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:19:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Sorry my video skills don't allow me to film as much as I want.  But I know quite a bit about firearms and how they work and how to fix them.  I generally work on disproving the online myths that crop up due to everyone repeating gun show waiting line stories etc.
View Quote
Thank you for your service.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 4:54:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

@hroller

Got anything to back up your claim, other than baseless conjecture?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:00:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

@hroller

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@hroller

Uh, he's buddies with Karl... he's a Wobbly... he assiduously avoids politics in his videos and writing.

Unlike you, I don't have an issue with that... there are Liberals out there that not only own guns, but love the 2nd Amendment, despite all the BS you'll see here about Liberalism being a mental disease and all the other projection and bullshit engaged in here.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:01:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Uh, he's buddies with Karl... he's a Wobbly... he assiduously avoids politics in his videos and writing.

Unlike you, I don't have an issue with that... there are Liberals out there that not only own guns, but love the 2nd Amendment, despite all the BS you'll see here about Liberalism being a mental disease and all the other projection and bullshit engaged in here.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@hroller

So by associating with someone who you believe is a liberal and not discussing politics that equates to being decidedly liberal? How does that indicate anything about their personal beliefs?

Why are you assuming my what I have a problem with? Where have I said I have a problem with Ian?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:11:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Ian seems like he’d be a good guy to have a beer with.  Hell, I’d buy.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 12:55:32 PM EDT
[#19]
The recent videos on the SMLE tests and adoption were very interesting.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top