Page / 4
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 11:45:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like a roadie double for Lars back in the 80s
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 11:49:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
her face has no features like a mr potato head doll. her anger comes from being so ugly, like most lib women
View Quote
I think the anger makes them uglier.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 11:50:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I think she'd look rather fetching if she were wearing tar and feathers.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 11:55:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I think it's Greg Thunbeg now.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 12:24:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Reminds me of the Nazi radio operator in last crusade.

ALLLLLLLARM!
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 1:12:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Man, bloated with thinning horse haar.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 2:19:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Thank God for spoiled rich lefty white girls telling us what to do and how to live. Without people like her, where would the world be?
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 2:31:30 AM EDT
[#8]
pardon me while I vomit
I prayed I'd never have to see that dude's face ever again
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 2:34:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Didn't her govt just say fuck all that green shit?
View Quote

Pretty much all of Europe is saying that, if money talks.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 2:37:30 AM EDT
[#10]
I almost feel bad for her army of cats
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 2:43:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I see at least 87 cats in her future.

View Quote

I see an additional 87 pounds in her future also.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 3:29:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Starting to look like a lesbian.

I’d still hit it.
View Quote

I think I am going to puke.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 3:42:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 3:50:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 4:13:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
There is something mentally wrong with her, she is not normal and she is being exploited due to the fact she is not normal.  Parents and handlers need to be in jail for abuse

View Quote

Back when she was still relatively new in world news, there was an article that quoted her parents as being quite thrilled that she was so committed to the environmental cause, because she had spent years not setting foot out of their home and refusing to talk to anyone other than immediate family, but since she had become an environmental advocate, she was going outside and making public speeches.  She really believes the stuff she spews about the world ending climate crisis, because she is one of those people that becomes completely obsessed with irrational fears and can't find a way to move on without replacing the past fear with a new fear.

Over the weekend, I saw one or two headlines about whatever she is currently doing, and the associated pictures had me thinking she was shifting from trying for the 'innocent little girl' look, to the 'dirty hippy' look.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 4:57:33 AM EDT
[#16]
A living endorsement for masturbation or turning gay - either are preferable to boning her.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 5:01:22 AM EDT
[#17]
lol
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 5:01:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Still think the first impression of her is the most accurate. Some creepy, 'Children of the corn' figure standing there staring at you from a cornfield.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 5:04:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 5:33:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
What is her net worth?

She is a 6 in my state.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

You must be in a state of inebriation

Link Posted: 11/28/2022 5:37:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 5:54:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Has anybody told her that green housing won't bring the chromosomes back?
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/28/2022 6:09:55 AM EDT
[#23]
This is the only place I ever read her name.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 6:12:51 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 6:18:11 AM EDT
[#25]
Looks like a dude I went to high school with.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 6:20:57 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
What is her net worth?

She is a 6 in my state.
View Quote
move
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 6:25:01 AM EDT
[#27]

Is that bi-racial Greta or just more subliminal indoctrination?
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 6:35:42 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Back when she was still relatively new in world news, there was an article that quoted her parents as being quite thrilled that she was so committed to the environmental cause, because she had spent years not setting foot out of their home and refusing to talk to anyone other than immediate family, but since she had become an environmental advocate, she was going outside and making public speeches.  She really believes the stuff she spews about the world ending climate crisis, because she is one of those people that becomes completely obsessed with irrational fears and can't find a way to move on without replacing the past fear with a new fear.

Over the weekend, I saw one or two headlines about whatever she is currently doing, and the associated pictures had me thinking she was shifting from trying for the 'innocent little girl' look, to the 'dirty hippy' look.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is something mentally wrong with her, she is not normal and she is being exploited due to the fact she is not normal.  Parents and handlers need to be in jail for abuse

@JPN

Understand, it is a religion with these people,  all you have to do is replace climate change with the word satan or any other sayings from the religious nuts....and I am saying this as a very Catholic man...it is 430 AM here and I just got back from our churches adoration chapel....these people are insane, bottom line.  Was a religion with Al Gore and got him to be a billionaire....just think Jim and Tammy Bakker, Jimmy Swaggart or any of the televangelist charlatans
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 6:41:44 AM EDT
[#29]
I always thought she looked like this guy.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 7:00:15 AM EDT
[#30]
For all her doom and gloom, she looks well fed.   Very well fed.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 7:01:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Unfortunately the media is hyping her to the max, and all of the stupid actually believe that nonsense.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 7:10:33 AM EDT
[#32]
I like how she calls out "fake" companies. . Too funny
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 7:10:58 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 7:36:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
That boys is why you need to slap the shit out of a woman when she tries drinking while pregnant.
View Quote

Punching her in the uterus is more effective.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 8:05:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Her hair is odd, looks dead/thin like a meth heads hair. Poor rich Greta!
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 8:06:09 AM EDT
[#36]
Maisie Williams is a 10 compared to her.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 8:20:25 AM EDT
[#37]
Planning a trip to hell for that meme.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 8:20:47 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
What is her net worth?

She is a 6 in my state.
View Quote
Arkansas or Mississippi?
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 8:25:47 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Still got that fetal alcohol syndrome glow.
View Quote

She is one hideous little CHUD!!!
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 9:51:42 AM EDT
[#40]
When a mom drinks heavily during pregnancy
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 10:05:58 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So she has an anxiety problem and could probably use some xanax and a boyfriend?

Turns out she's just a sheltered teenage girl.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 10:10:48 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Dems love abusing their tards, witness PedoJoe.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 10:13:01 AM EDT
[#43]

Because she's ugly on the inside.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 10:13:36 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That boys is why you need to slap the shit out of a woman when she tries drinking while pregnant.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 10:15:29 AM EDT
[#45]
you know, I bet every single day she goes through life, she wakes up sad and angry.

can you imagine spending every day feeling like that

Link Posted: 11/28/2022 10:18:01 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/medium-398.gif

You must be in a state of inebriation

View Quote

nah, Nebraska
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 10:20:17 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Looks like Sam Kinison.
View Quote

I was thinking Louie Anderson.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 10:22:02 AM EDT
[#48]
I hate that meme so much
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 10:23:59 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/28/2022 10:25:36 AM EDT
[#50]

With a baseball bat; but she's already been struck with an ugly stick three times and I'm not speaking in reference to her appearance but her soul.  So full of anger, hatred and self-righteousness.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top