Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 6/26/2021 9:49:25 AM EDT
Grandma Charged With 'Parading' at Capitol Riot Told by Attorney to Denounce White Privilege Before Judge Sentenced Her

An Indiana grandmother up on trespassing charges in the Capitol riot case was told by her court-appointed public defender to denounce her “white privilege.” The defense attorney gave her a reading list to reprogram her political views in order to cut a deal for no prison time for trespassing on January 6. She’s the first of the trespassers to be sentenced.
It signals yet again the bizarre and wrongheaded belief that the people who were in D.C. to watch President Trump’s speech on January 6 were somehow white supremacists — never mind that there were people of all ethnicities present.

It also shows how the full weight of the U.S. government against these 500 people, many of whom simply walked through an open door under the watchful eyes of Capitol Police, has ruined their lives and finances.
View Quote

It shows there is nothing judicial about our judicial system, and that she needs a new attorney, I would think just showing the footage of them being given permission to enter by the capitol police would get ALL trespassing charges dropped.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 9:51:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Nobody suspects the Spanish inquisition
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 9:53:35 AM EDT
[#2]
I would literally embrace and adopt their demonized lies about me if in that situation.

I will be god damned if I'm convicted or imprisoned on fake bullshit.

You make me a villain and I'm going to disrupt the national news cycle and fucking earn it.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 9:57:03 AM EDT
[#3]
If there are no white supremacist, the GOV will simply make some.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:03:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Fuck that bitch. I won't denounce shit and do the time. Fuckers.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:04:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Sophie Scholl Interrogation
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:07:57 AM EDT
[#6]
We are ALL failing by letting this abomination happen.
This is true communism at work.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:12:21 AM EDT
[#7]
How can I denounce white priviledge when I identify as a gay, black, non-binary, femme, lesbian, butch, asexual, pansexual, transgender, cis, latinx, person of color?

What about that is so freakin hard for you people to understand?
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:18:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How can I denounce white priviledge when I identify as a gay, black, non-binary, femme, lesbian, butch, asexual, pansexual, transgender, cis, latinx, person of color?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

If you are white, and you are not a cuck-ass self loathing little bitch who will get in line to lick a person of color’s feet, then you are a white supremacist.

Also this:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:21:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Funny how when the racist were on the Democrat party side they did everything they could to build up the Democrats and make them sound great, protectors of all good. No matter what terrible things the racist did they tried to have a good public image. Now that the racist are on the Republican side they do their best to make half the country implicit in their crimes. How Replublican party history is so terrible. Constant effort at terrible public relations like they want to be the enemy of the whole country. It's like sheep being set up for something.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:22:12 AM EDT
[#10]
That’s what terrorists do with their captive prisoners
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:23:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You make me a villain and I'm going to disrupt the national news cycle and fucking earn it.
View Quote

This.

Not going to Hell for one sin, I'm going as a GD legend.  
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:26:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Remember Elián González? His mother, and other folks lost their lives to escape Cuba to seek a better life. After his return to his native Cuba, Castro said the kid will be reeducated. Hmm.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:26:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Speaking of white supremacy

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:28:13 AM EDT
[#14]
The way Francis Powers was treated

Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:28:49 AM EDT
[#15]
If my attorney seriously gave me that advice then that would be confirmation that you have the wrong SO-CALLED attorney.
That is worse than BS.  
Grandma needs a new attorney.
Too bad there is not a local GD attorney that could and would help granny.  She is screwed with her present attorney.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:34:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Yeah, I'd tell the attorney where they could put every one of those books and I'd sit in prison before I read any of it or denounced who I am.  The attorney and the judge need some serious re-education, not the protestor who did nothing wrong.  
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:35:18 AM EDT
[#17]
When this dam bursts, it will be terrifying.  Hard, unforgiving decisions will have to be made.  God help us.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:36:16 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
Username fits, you nailed it again. This is not ironic or hyperbole; they're attempting a Maoist-style cultural revolution.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struggle_session
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:37:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Many years ago I had a democrat tell me that byrd was only part of the kkk because in order to get political power you had to be in the kkk and he was going to change it from the inside.

I don't think I've ever bert stared harder in my life.

Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:37:36 AM EDT
[#20]
The Left seems to be big on denouncing things, public admission of guilt ,  what for exactly  ?   This is all getting strange, almost like we're in a Marxist revolution.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:38:52 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:41:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yup.  Convert to their beliefs or die.  Of course there's another choice too.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:41:25 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yup.  Convert to their beliefs or die.  Of course there's another choice too.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:41:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Speaking of white supremacy

Attachment Attached File
View Quote

I see Joe Manchin, too....
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:42:53 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:44:18 AM EDT
[#26]

That's Joe Manchin right behind KKK Byrd!
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:45:21 AM EDT
[#27]
It’s amazing to me that the people that call themselves “Democrat” seem to not care about the history of their party.  Either that or they embody it.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:47:41 AM EDT
[#28]
What the North Vietnamese did in the South what Pol Pot did in Cambodia what Mao did in China what the Bolsheviks did
in Russia and all of Soviet Union.

In the Christian church people are "encouraged" to confess their sins "to God" and to each other (friends they can trust to keep a matter in confidence).

In the Communist church you are forced to confess "your sins" against the state and take your punishment...your sentence of course is open ended and up to those in charge who are free to move the goal posts in any old arbitrary and capricious manner.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:48:07 AM EDT
[#29]
Progressivism is a race-based religion, it's the state religion of the left, and the right is rapidly converting.

While the aspies were clutching their pearls over a "Merry Christmas" banner, a real live actual lunatic state religion was forming.

Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:50:38 AM EDT
[#30]
True white supremacists and racism are so fucking rare now days that we have to create them out of ordinary every day folks.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:59:11 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
True white supremacists and racism are so fucking rare now days that we have to create them out of ordinary every day folks.
View Quote

Racism is a communist construct.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:02:19 AM EDT
[#32]
Who is her fucking attorney that they believe she’s a white supremacist?  I would fire that motherfucker and ask the court for an unbiased one.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:03:15 AM EDT
[#33]
Obama was (as predicted) a turning point. He supercharged the already dysfunctional leviathan in DC with Chicago corruption and radical leftist utopian delusions.
The mass stupidity and shallow desire to virtue signal by electing a half black person opened the door to massive chaos.
So far, since Obama left office we've:

Watched the un-elected bureaucracy publicly undermined a legitimately elected president with zero consequences.
Had thousands of small businesses destroyed on the orders of people who simply don't have the legal authority to do so.
Been subjected to fear fueled gas lighting, censorship, and fascistic bullying justified by lies and incorrect predictions about the china virus.
Experienced complete lawlessness in large parts of the country due to  the wholesale demoralization of law enforcement and refusal of prosecutors to do their jobs for political reasons.
Seen the entire country be disfranchised by an improperly executed election that can never be completely legitimate.
Endured open attacks on the 1st and 2nd amendments by unaccountable and corrupt people who no longer disguise their contempt for the constitution.
Been threatened with our own arsenal by a man who may not even be the real president, or sorce of the idea.
Seen hundreds of US citizens treated like terrorists, held in solitary confinement, and ordered to reprogram or face prison.
And God only knows whats next.

We've heard the baseless claims about anti government threats throughout the country for decades, people who supposedly want war with the government.
But at some point we have to ask ourselves if the government has already declared war on us.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:04:14 AM EDT
[#34]
How in the hell does racism even apply to this? Trump and biden are both white. harris might not be, but she ain't black either.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:05:31 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I would literally embrace and adopt their demonized lies about me if in that situation.

View Quote

Re-read that, think about it, then think about it some more. Contradicting yourself and don't even realize it.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:07:04 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:13:09 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
How in the hell does racism even apply to this? Trump and biden are both white. harris might not be, but she ain't black either.
View Quote

If you oppose the democrat party in any way, and that includes simply voting against them, you are rejecting their race-based party platform and therefore a racist.

Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:16:09 AM EDT
[#38]
Why does she have a PD?

Is there a shortage of conservative pro bono lawyers?
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:20:02 AM EDT
[#39]
Sounds like the public defender is playing for the wrong team and needs some ethics complaints to the bar.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:22:03 AM EDT
[#40]
Has the judge been doxxed yet?

Why haven't people showed up at his house?

This is happening because we are letting it happen.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:23:39 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:25:56 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

This.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

His name was BobCole.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:28:15 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Many years ago I had a democrat tell me that byrd was only part of the kkk because in order to get political power you had to be in the kkk and he was going to change it from the inside.

I don't think I've ever bert stared harder in my life.

https://media.tenor.com/images/6f9287de8c2ddc49da4547a04f67cb51/tenor.gif
View Quote

What was their explanation for how all the other politicians got their political power?
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:29:04 AM EDT
[#44]
??????????????- BBC News ??

A glimpse into our future.  After the culling's, of course.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:30:15 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

This
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:31:44 AM EDT
[#46]
From the article in the OP:

As Kelly notes, Lloyd was not charged with anything remotely having to do with racism, but her attorney assumed that, of course, she must be racist! Here’s what Kelly reports she said in court on Wednesday.

“I apologize to the court, to the American people, to my family,” she told Lamberth. “I was there to support Trump peacefully and am ashamed that it became a savage display of violence.” She said she’s never experienced racial negativity but “realizes many people do.”

View Quote

Grandma would catch a ban in GD for coded racist language.

Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:31:54 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yup.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:33:01 AM EDT
[#48]
The truth doesn’t matter in the legal system or the media.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:33:32 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

How bad does it have to get before we have this “ great reckoning I keep reading about? We desperately need a leader that can unite us.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:34:10 AM EDT
[#50]
She wanted to get this over and go home.
Leave the political statement to the ones not looking at jail time.
I understand why she did what she did.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top