Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 12/3/2021 10:09:04 PM EDT
Just to disappoint some here it is the USPS whining yet again, not Arfcom.
I have bent over to accommodate the pussy mail pussys.

The Duplex I live in is completely fence on all sides

I moved my mail box to the outside of the gate so the mail pussys do not have to enter my yard making it completely safe for said Faggots.

Yesterday I saw the pussy heading to the  mail box. Loki saw him started barking and ran to the gate. The coward was on the outside the whole time. He high tailed it running and dropping my mail on the Asphalt. SMH
The most loving dogs ever Loki and Lacey

Update
Yesterday I went to the PO and talked with the Post Master. He called my regular Mail Carrier. He has zero/no problems with my dogs and he is very appreciative I moved the mailbox to the outside of the fence. He is very regular delivering the mail and I keep my idiots indoor between 9:30am and 11:30am as an additional courtesy.
It is the non regular mail people on the times of mail delivery that make it difficult.
Well then
A copy of my Driver's license
A copy of my car registration.
Paperwork filled out
$73 dollars
No more mailed will now be delivered to the house.
Hopefully this will keep everyone safe including my 2 idiots

Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:10:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:12:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Thats a lot of pussy.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:12:17 PM EDT
[#3]
"most loving dogs ever"
"started barking and ran to the gate"
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:12:57 PM EDT
[#4]
You should beat them up
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:13:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"most loving dogs ever"
View Quote

Has picture of dogs fangs to prove it.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:14:33 PM EDT
[#6]
FUCK The USPS!

With a freight train!
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:15:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:15:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Aggressive dogs have been known to get over or through gates, fences, invisible fence or whatever.  My neighbor's dogs excel at it.

I drive for UPS and dog bites are our number 1 injury.  We had 2 this week alone in our center.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:16:01 PM EDT
[#9]
My mastiffs were in the UPS drivers truck the other day.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:16:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
"most loving dogs ever"
View Quote

@narphenal

The irony is almost more than one can bear..
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:17:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Assuming this actually happened....
I don't know if this is a joke post or if you're actually serious but, you might want to put your "not-friendly-at-all" dogs inside when it gets close to mail time.

@DoverGunner
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:18:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

@narphenal

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"most loving dogs ever"

@narphenal

Next thread:
"My dog got ahold of the USPS, and they pulled a can of mace and sprayed them! Am I allowed to shoot them?"
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:18:06 PM EDT
[#13]
USPS fucks up so many things but I'm siding with them on this one.  The fact that you had your mailbox somewhere that required them to walk somewhere your dogs could reach to begin with is

They may or may not be a pussy, but they definitely think you're full of shit when you say how nice your dog is, and don't get paid enough to cater to you.  Dog bite on the job sucks enough but it usually comes with a write up also.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:18:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think that is the other side of the postcard.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:18:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Duplex fenced on all sides? Sounds like a shithole to me. Have fun getting a PO Box and driving to the post office to get your mail.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:19:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Just to disappoint some here it is the USPS whining yet again, not Arfcom.
I have bent over to accommodate the pussy mail pussys.

The Duplex I live in is completely fence on all sides

I moved my mail box to the outside of the gate so the mail pussys do not have to enter my yard making it completely safe for said Faggots.

Yesterday I saw the pussy heading to the  mail box. Loki saw him started barking and ran to the gate. The coward was on the outside the whole time. He high tailed it running and dropping my mail on the Asphalt. SMH
The most loving dogs ever Loki and Lacey
https://i.postimg.cc/wMqvBP3b/20211031-195141.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/DmV7XMzT/20211203-195923.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/V6xNq67p/20211203-195946.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/ZnwMk91D/20211203-200655.jpg
View Quote

I would tell mail idiot to go fuck themselves.

PO box sounds like an attractive option
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:19:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
"most loving dogs ever"
View Quote

Wait, they did dog stuff? Better put those wild animals down.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:20:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
USPS fucks up so many things but I'm siding with them on this one.  The fact that you had your mailbox somewhere that required them to walk somewhere your dogs could reach to begin with is

They may or may not be a pussy, but they definitely think you're full of shit when you say how nice your dog is, and don't get paid enough to cater to you.  Dog bite on the job sucks enough but it usually comes with a write up also.
View Quote

@Towely

Agreed 100%
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:20:41 PM EDT
[#19]
A PO Box is another solution.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:21:09 PM EDT
[#20]
I’m in on this shit show
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:22:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"most loving dogs ever"

Alternatively, pet owners could be more responsible with their pets in the first place, and not defer the responsibility of it to other people.

Then, instead of complaining when other people ask them to be responsible for the things that are under their domain, they could comply instead of acting entitled to the world just conforming to their reality just because they own a dog.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:22:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:22:30 PM EDT
[#23]
I get along pretty damn well with dogs and like them  but I've told a few customers that if their dog bites me [they ALWAYS claim their dog is a ''sweetheart''] it'll be the last time it ever does. THEN they put the dog up. Way to many people have no clue about where their dog is on the house/family pecking order. [and it's not below the owners]

People can be very blind when it comes to their pets.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:22:31 PM EDT
[#24]
OP got your new avatar right here

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:22:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
A PO Box is another solution.
View Quote

@Donut777donut

Probably best for both the mail person and OP.

Honestly this is looking more and more like a clash of wills between two assholes.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:24:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Maybe I’m reading it wrong, but it sounds like OP keeps the dogs in a fenced in yard. Mailbox is outside of the fence, and not accessible the dogs, but the mailman freaked out because some dogs in a fenced in area barked at him.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:24:53 PM EDT
[#27]
??

My mail idiot threw a package into the top of my car and hauled ass the other day when the chickens ran up to her for treats…
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:25:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:25:48 PM EDT
[#29]
He even got the highlighter out
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:25:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:26:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Alternatively, pet owners could be more responsible with their pets in the first place, and not defer the responsibility of it to other people.

Then, instead of complaining when other people ask them to be responsible for the things that are under their domain, they could comply instead of acting entitled to the world just conforming to their reality just because they own a dog.
View Quote

A fenced in dog barking at a stranger = irresponsible owner???

In my world that’s just a dog doing it’s job. You must be a cat person.

“Entitled to the world?” Well I own my property and pay taxes on it, so you bet I feel “entitled” to let my dog bark at the mailman from inside a fenced in area. If you can’t take a secured dog barking at you, you need a new job. “They could comply” with the mailman???
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:26:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Dogs are capable of jumping fences. I would be leary of some untrained crazy dog as well
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:28:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Only POORS live in duplexes.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:28:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

that's not his dog in the pic. it's a gsd, on the usps post card.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:28:57 PM EDT
[#35]
We had a letter carrier who delivered a dog biscuit to neighborhood homes with dogs on her route. Did it for almost 15 years until she retired last years. Never had a mail problem either.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:30:45 PM EDT
[#36]
Dude, do as suggested and keep the dogs inside or get a PO Box.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:31:51 PM EDT
[#37]
I'm having a similar problem. Rural acreage, fenced/gated property.

Asshole who has this route wont even try to leave a package. Says the gate is never open.

I have 2 big dogs and can't leave the gate open. UPS, FED EX etc. just leaves the package at the gate.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:33:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Dude, do as suggested and keep the dogs inside or get a PO Box.
View Quote

So it’s not okay to allow a dog to be outside a residence in a fenced in yard? Jesus, since when has arfcom become home of the HOA Karens?
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:34:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Sorry OP.  You must go to the post office to get your mail.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:34:35 PM EDT
[#40]
I have a Rigid jobsite box at my driveway gate for a reason.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:36:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doing its job is exactly right. It is attempting to act in a deterring manner by a show of force, with implication of violence.

It is an inherent act of intimidation.

How is it any different than a person standing at the edge of the property shouting insults and threats?

And why should people be forced to delivery mail under that condition?

Plenty of Post Office workers get bit. And to quote Trump, "Someone's doing the biting".

And I actually am a dog person. I love doggos to a degree which most people couldn't appreciate. I just also realize that most of the people whom I know who own dogs probably shouldn't
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:40:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
He even got the highlighter out
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:40:22 PM EDT
[#43]
You might wanna get that big toe checked out amigo.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:40:42 PM EDT
[#44]
I'm sorry, I discredited everything after seeing the aftermarket stylus pen on the table.

Good luck with whatever life throws at you, OP
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:44:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Doing its job is exactly right. It is attempting to act in a deterring manner by a show of force, with implication of violence.

It is an inherent act of intimidation.

How is it any different than a person standing at the edge of the property shouting insults and threats?

And why should people be forced to delivery mail under that condition?

Plenty of Post Office workers get bit. And to quote Trump, "Someone's doing the biting".

And I actually am a dog person. I love doggos to a degree which most people couldn't appreciate. I just also realize that most of the people whom I know who own dogs probably shouldn't
View Quote

Holy shit dude. You better get rid of all your guns, because you might trigger the mailman who thinks you are “attempting to act in a deterring manner by a show of force, with implication of violence.”

Better not fly an American flag either, because that might be an “inherent act of intimidation” too.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:44:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
UPS pussy came to my house to drop off a box and I was on the OUTSIDE of the gate. UPS pussy OPENS THE BACK GATE TO MY backyard and my dog starts barking at him. He starts freaking the fuck out and actually takes a swipe at my dog. I told him "Just relax she isnt going to bite ya just close the gate" and he is on the verge of tears (substitute driver) saying "I AM NEVER GOING TO DELIVER HERE AGAIN!!"

26 years in the same place, NEVER and issue with UPS or any other delivery. I said "First of all you just walked into a gated backyard without knocking and then you showed aggression by taking a swipe at my dog. Maybe this isnt the route for you... When is Dave coming back?" My dogs LOVE Dave.

Dogs sense fear.
View Quote

Yup. I've never had a problem with dogs, neither have the people I hang out with.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:47:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

So it’s not okay to allow a dog to be outside a residence in a fenced in yard? Jesus, since when has arfcom become home of the HOA Karens?
View Quote

probably a bunch of cat owners.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:48:23 PM EDT
[#48]
You'll be sorry if they 'go Postal'.

Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:49:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Aggressive dogs have been known to get over or through gates, fences, invisible fence or whatever.  My neighbor's dogs excel at it.

I drive for UPS and dog bites are our number 1 injury.  We had 2 this week alone in our center.
View Quote

I drive delivery and have not had a single problem. I don't think any carriers around here have any problems at all. The dog owners might be wondering why their dogs keep getting fatter though.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:50:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top