Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2018 3:05:29 PM EDT
6:35am, the alarm on my Samsung S7 goes off to the sound of "Mass Effect 2 Starmap theme"

Oh, a message from P****** K****** , an acquaintence from my lightsaber smithing days.  Someone I did a lot of custom machining and powder coating work for a few years ago.

Its a long message opening with "I like you, but...."

It continues on with him being tired of my Pro-2nd Amendment Facebook Posts.  He tells me I'm part of the problem, and at the end, tells me to shove my viewpoints up my ass.

He says he is going to have to Unfollow me for a while.

Well,shit, Son!  I unfollowed you 18 months ago when you Never Trumped me on Facebook.  I didn't know you bothered to hang around.

So, I've let anyone who follows me on Facebook know that they are welcome to their own opinions and the door is THAT WAY .....>

All this from a "lifelong Republican, Never Trumper, now apparently anti-gun RINO"

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:06:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Fuck that guy.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:07:30 PM EDT
[#2]
what shitdick

whats your FB link  buddy I will follow you in his place lol
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:08:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Cool story OP.

What’d you have for lunch today? Post a pic!
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:08:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Tells you shove your viewpoints up your ass.......you should have responded " sorry your girl lost".......if he comes back delete him
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:10:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Peanut butter and Jelly Sammich, with honey.
Chili Fritos
Chocolate pudding cup
bottle of water with some random flavor drops added in.

Sorry, no pics
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:10:49 PM EDT
[#6]
I got rid of the "sky is falling" radicals a few weeks ago,but I didn't tell them..
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:11:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Peanut butter and Jelly Sammich, with honey.
Chili Fritos
Chocolate pudding cup
bottle of water with some random flavor drops added in.

Sorry, no pics
View Quote
Sounds like a kid's meal
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:11:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Nevertrumpers are mostly big government, anti 2A, the Iraq war was good I swear, Dubya types.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:12:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Sorry your girl lost.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:12:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
6:35am, the alarm on my Samsung S7 goes off to the sound of "Mass Effect 2 Starmap theme"

Oh, a message from P****** K****** , an acquaintence from my lightsaber smithing days.  Someone I did a lot of custom machining and powder coating work for a few years ago.

Its a long message opening with "I like you, but...."

It continues on with him being tired of my Pro-2nd Amendment Facebook Posts.  He tells me I'm part of the problem, and at the end, tells me to shove my viewpoints up my ass.

He says he is going to have to Unfollow me for a while.

Well,shit, Son!  I unfollowed you 18 months ago when you Never Trumped me on Facebook.  I didn't know you bothered to hang around.

So, I've let anyone who follows me on Facebook know that they are welcome to their own opinions and the door is THAT WAY .....>

All this from a "lifelong Republican, Never Trumper, now apparently anti-gun RINO"

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
View Quote
Sounds like an asshole, good riddance!
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:12:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
....you should have responded " sorry your girl lost"......
View Quote
If OP has half a brain he would avoid parroting that stupid shit
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:13:33 PM EDT
[#12]
You had me until you said you make light sabers.  I could care less that people follow or unfollow me anyway, even less so if they are into light sabers.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:15:53 PM EDT
[#13]
So glad I got rid of Facebook years ago this type of s*** is ridiculous
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:24:15 PM EDT
[#14]
The freekin morons, snowflakes, idgits and entitlement babies are killing the country.

Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:26:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
You had me until you said you make light sabers.  I could care less that people follow or unfollow me anyway, even less so if they are into light sabers.
View Quote
I *make* lightsabers. (or did)   Custom lathe / milling, powder-coating, electronics installs.

I have one I made for myself, and a couple I made for the kids back then.

I don't dress up like a Star Wars character, but I know a lot of folks online who do.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:28:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:33:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Beta Cuck
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:34:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Do you need to cry?
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:35:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Reply "Why do you think I care about what some limp dick faggot like you thinks? Fuck off and go hop back on Nancy Pelosi's dick"
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:37:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:37:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Hey I just realized it's Q

Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:55:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Reply to him to let him know that he’s given you something to really think about, and that maybe in the future, you will be more selective with who you friend on Facebook and not let the riff-raff in.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 4:37:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Sounds like he needed to blame someone for something and you are it.

Juvenile you aren’t my friend anymore stupidity. You should text back “Good, because I’m taking my ball and going home.”
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 4:39:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Block that cunt...
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 4:40:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Okay...
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 4:41:45 PM EDT
[#26]
You should see his "Unfollow" and raise him a "You're blocked, motherfucker!"
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 4:59:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I *make* lightsabers. (or did)   Custom lathe / milling, powder-coating, electronics installs.

I don't dress up like a Star Wars character, but I know a lot of folks online who do.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pics of lightsabers?

What kind of electronics?
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 5:00:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 5:02:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Best solution I've found for things like this, is to un-follow Facebook.

A.W.D.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 5:26:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Sounds whiny you dont have to follow anyone. I bkocked people who posted about sports until i was banned.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 5:38:48 PM EDT
[#31]
I have to keep Facefuck around for work purposes only, and I never post about anything other than to private work groups.

I went in today and deleted other friends and family that have been spracking anti-gun shit.

I hate all social media, but at least with Instagram you can follow shit YOU like, and it takes a lot for a ban.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 5:40:46 PM EDT
[#32]
The deep state's propaganda is working.  
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 5:42:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Fuck that guy.
View Quote
Ugh, that would make you gay!
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 5:53:40 PM EDT
[#34]
I've had a couple l gun owners tell me in the past few days that they'd be OK with mag bans, mandatory annual training, and other ridiculous crap that would do zero toward solving any actual issues.  We are sometimes our own worst enemies.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 5:55:06 PM EDT
[#35]
You are about the only low count 15'er that has post something that doenst reek of lib bs on this page.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 5:56:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Usually when I unfollow or unfriend people, I just do it and dont say anything.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 5:59:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
"light saber smithing" er say what again?
edit okay, that explanation could have been worse
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 6:03:06 PM EDT
[#38]
lol, the correct reply to something like that is "Who are you again?"
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 6:06:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Response:

You're not an airplane, you don't need to announce your departure.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 6:34:19 PM EDT
[#40]
I dumped a liberal  classmate,just couldn't tolerate  that much bullshit constantly
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 6:35:19 PM EDT
[#41]
FPNI
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 6:55:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Cool, welcome to the club. I’ve been voted off the island so many times over I’ve lost count.

ETA: And there are too many “See what you look like as a woman!!!” pic generating posts from jackasses like that anyways.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 6:58:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I got rid of the "sky is falling" radicals a few weeks ago,but I didn't tell them..
View Quote
I got rid of facebook around the beginning of January. I told my mom.

No facebook, no twitter. Life is calmer.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 7:00:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
I have a couple of Ultrasabers. Back in my free-spending days, that was what I liked to collect. Useless movie props. They were about $400 each, but they make sounds, and they're really cool. They're strong enough for stage fighting, and that's pretty neat.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:35:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I have a couple of Ultrasabers. Back in my free-spending days, that was what I liked to collect. Useless movie props. They were about $400 each, but they make sounds, and they're really cool. They're strong enough for stage fighting, and that's pretty neat.
View Quote
I'm glad to hear you are having good luck with your Ultrasabers.  As a company, they are banned from several lightsaber hobby websites for litigous behavior, screwing over several sound font creators and years of concerted ass-hattery.  Alex and Emory of Ultrasabers will sue you at the drop of a hat.  Any hat.

In general, they are the McDonalds of custom lightsabers.  I almost said "Hesse", but that would be Saberforge.com
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:37:28 PM EDT
[#46]
wellbye.gif
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:37:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I'm glad to hear you are having good luck with your Ultrasabers.  As a company, they are banned from several lightsaber hobby websites for litigous behavior, screwing over several sound font creators and years of concerted ass-hattery.  Alex and Emory of Ultrasabers will sue you at the drop of a hat.  Any hat.

In general, they are the McDonalds of custom lightsabers.  I almost said "Hesse", but that would be Saberforge.com
View Quote
I’m just a consumer. They’ve delivered what I ordered.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:46:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I’m just a consumer. They’ve delivered what I ordered.
View Quote
And that's why I am glad to hear you got what you paid for.  A lot of folks get hosed by Ultrasabers, and then get banned from Ultrasaber forums for complaining about their customer service.

Unfortunately, Ultrasabers and Saberforge have slick websites and sell a lot of product to people who don't know any alternatives.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:47:27 PM EDT
[#49]
coolio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top