Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/3/2021 9:55:29 PM EDT
Dang, 40+ year difference in age with his girlfriend...
V192 - AGE GAP IN THE PHILIPPINES AND WHAT CAN GO WRONG - Retire in South East Asia
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 10:01:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 10:11:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Seems like he is happy with it.  I mean, if you were 65 and single would you rather sleep with a 65 year old western woman who bosses you around and demands you be her handyman, or a 25 year old pinay that considers it her job to make you happy so long as you pay the bills?  

Link Posted: 7/3/2021 10:14:56 PM EDT
[#3]
The Philippines is full of fat retired western men who seek to live like kings on their small pensions.  Local women hook up with them until the money runs out.
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 10:16:36 PM EDT
[#4]
"dating your grand daughter"
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 10:21:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 10:38:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Philippines is full of fat retired western men who seek to live like kings on their small pensions.  Local women hook up with them until the money runs out.
View Quote
I have to say when I went in 09, other than a very small handful of whites in manila I didnt see anyone besides myself.
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 10:48:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I have to say when I went in 09, other than a very small handful of whites in manila I didnt see anyone besides myself.
View Quote

Manila is shit, I didn't like that city at all.  2 hours south in Batangas is where I met my wife.  I never saw a single white guy the 3 times I've been there.  Everywhere I went, all of the girls smiled at me.  I felt like a movie star.

Edit:  my wife is only 5 years younger than me.
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 10:49:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Gross. Fucking gross.
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 10:59:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Depends on where you go, they are mostly clustered around Clark/Angeles and Subic* but also some of the tourist areas like Boracay and even Baguio (mountain city so it's cooler temperatures).  Around Manila go towards Makati which is the financial district and you'll find more western businessmen.  You'll also find the westerners who don't mind village life scattered around the smaller villages and cities.  The Koreans and the Chinese are invading though; all of the Filipinos I know hate the Chinese, even before the Wuflu, because of the way they act and because of their crooked business practices where they're bringing in Chinese workers for jobs the Filipinos desperately need (the Fontana scandal on Clark is just one example)- just one more reason Duterte is a POS who's selling out his people to the Chi-coms.    

*Besides the obvious reasons, Clark and Subic are special economic zones and you'll find more westerners running/managing businesses there.
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 10:59:46 PM EDT
[#10]
I oversaw operations in Makati and Alabang for several years, and did see a notable number of loser looking white dudes in their 50s and older with cute young Pinay wives.  

They seemed to be the most visible in the shopping areas on weekends.  Mall of Asia, Greenhills, etc.
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 11:05:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Different country, but still relevant:

Link Posted: 7/3/2021 11:07:05 PM EDT
[#12]
That’s actually fucking creepy. What kind of narcissistic shit is this
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 11:36:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Different country, but still relevant:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctDjnG8J9cY
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/3/2021 11:47:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 11:48:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Isn't there a TV show about things like this?
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 11:48:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Isn't there a TV show about things like this?
View Quote

Kind of. 90 day fiancé
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 11:51:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Kind of. 90 day fiancé
View Quote

My God
Angela Wants "DIVORCE" After New Transformation.. | 90 Day Fiancé
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 11:53:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 11:54:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Disclaimer (posting while drinking)

I've seen it.

Back in October 2017, I was on a flight from Vancouver to Manila.  I was sandwiched between this fat fuck from NJ and some Canadian.  At least the Canadian was reasonably skinny.   We had seats next to the bulk head that separated steerage from business class.  We were in steerage.  

My old man was from the Philippines, so I was going to visit family over there.

This fat fuck from NJ was so fucking fat he had a fucking seat belt extension.  I mean he was so fucking fat he had to hold his fucking dinner tray because the fucking tray that came out of the armrest would not fit over his fucking fat fucking belly - that fat mother fucker.

I'm no skinny MFer but I fucking stay in shape, unlike this fat fuck from NJ who was in his 70s, was AT LEAST 350 pounds, AND was on several medications.  This fat fucker had a fucking pill box for a whole fucking month.  It was fucking crazy on how many pills he had in there.

I mean this fat fuck was so fucking fat his body was literally laying on my entire fucking left side (I was sitting in the middle seat) from Vancouver to Manila.  Fucking unbelievable.  

He was going to meet up with some young Filipina that he met online over there.  This fat fucker never been to the Philippines before nor did he know the customs nor language.  

I should have told that fat mother fucker, dude seriously the only reason why she is showing interest in your old fat fucking ass is for a fucking green card.
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 12:09:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I've seen it.

Back in October 2017, I was on a flight from Vancouver to Manila.  I was sandwiched between this fat fuck from NJ and some Canadian.  At least the Canadian was reasonably skinny.   We had seats next to the bulk head that separated steerage from business class.  We were in steerage.  

This fat fuck from NJ was so fucking fat he had a fucking seat belt extension.  I mean he was so fucking fat he had to hold his fucking dinner tray because the fucking tray that came out of the armrest would not fit over his fucking fat fucking belly - that fat mother fucker.

I'm no skinny MFer but I fucking stay in shape, unlike this fat fuck from NJ who was in his 70s, was AT LEAST 350 pounds, AND was on several medications.  This fat fucker had a fucking pill box for a whole fucking month.  It was fucking crazy on how many pills he had in there.

I mean this fat fuck was so fucking fat his body was literally laying on my entire fucking left side (I was sitting in the middle seat) from Vancouver to Manila.  Fucking unbelievable.  

He was going to meet up with some young Filipina that he met online over there.  This fat fucker never been to the Philippines before nor did he know the customs nor language.  

I should have told that fat mother fucker, dude seriously the only reason why she is showing interest in your old fat fucking ass is for a fucking green card.
View Quote

You have a way with words,LOL.
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 12:47:27 AM EDT
[#21]
A dirty Joe. Those were the only kind I ever saw over there, except for the occasional tourist or missionary. Ingat...
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 12:58:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Can confirm as accurate.
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 1:02:15 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I've seen it.

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/4/2021 1:14:45 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I've seen it.

View Quote

You triggered bro?
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 2:22:37 AM EDT
[#25]
I was a missionary in the Philippines. 99% of the people I met are honest, loving, and genuine. This is a story about the 1%.

I met this Ichabod Crane looking 70yr old Brit one day. He was wearing a cheap suit and speed walking down a busy highway with no shoulder. He stuck out like a white egret in a flock of penguins. A suicidal egret.

We chased him down and introduced ourselves. Guy was freaking out. Came to the Philippines to marry his mailorder bride and take her back to England. Well she lied about her age. Told him she was 40 or something when she was obviously about 60 (I met her when we went to check on him another day).

Well this guy was poor. Spent his life as a laborer. Very little education. Too old to keep working and lonely. So off to find a Filipina wife he goes. Well he was shocked to meet her and discover the pictures she sent were 20 years old. Well she convinced him she loved him so he went ahead and married her.

Then off to England they go. But wait. Not so fast. England says “lol, no. You lied about your age on your visa application. You’re not going to England now or ever.”

So this poor chap leaves his bride and his dignity, and goes back to England. Well, actually no. She convinces him to stay and live there until they sort it out.

So they get the fanciest hotel room in town and she starts working to sort it out.

First she helps him get a local bank account which they open jointly of course, and his entire meager life savings is wired over from England. You know, so they can sort things out.

Well they’re on about day 10 of this blissful union at this point and he says that’s it, he’s going home. So he goes to the bank to get his money and it’s gone. All of it.

He goes back to his wife and she shows him the pig farm she bought with his money. So in about 2 weeks this guy went from boarding a plane from England to broke Philippine pig farmer with an old ugly wife who now threatens him with a knife if he gets too close.

And that’s the state he was in when I met him. Broke. Clothes on his back and nothing more. Retirement gone. Basically a hostage no longer of any use.

I was just a 19 year old kid. All I could think to tell him was find a way to his embassy.

Link Posted: 7/4/2021 6:24:05 AM EDT
[#26]
My wife worked with a Phillapina chick, ended up partying and going clubbing with a big group of them.

A bunch of them were married to guys in their Sixties and seventies.

Almost all of them cheated on the old guys.

They were hot though....
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 6:31:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Abuse
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 6:46:13 AM EDT
[#28]
A guy I work with went though a bad divorce and a year later met a girl from there on line. She is closer to his age, he went and visited her, then he brought her here and married her. She brought along her 12 year old kid.

Now he bitches cause the kid just sits on the couch playing video games and she only wants to shop at the high end mall and collect purses.
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 9:29:34 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I was a missionary in the Philippines. 99% of the people I met are honest, loving, and genuine. This is a story about the 1%.

I met this Ichabod Crane looking 70yr old Brit one day. He was wearing a cheap suit and speed walking down a busy highway with no shoulder. He stuck out like a white egret in a flock of penguins. A suicidal egret.

We chased him down and introduced ourselves. Guy was freaking out. Came to the Philippines to marry his mailorder bride and take her back to England. Well she lied about her age. Told him she was 40 or something when she was obviously about 60 (I met her when we went to check on him another day).

Well this guy was poor. Spent his life as a laborer. Very little education. Too old to keep working and lonely. So off to find a Filipina wife he goes. Well he was shocked to meet her and discover the pictures she sent were 20 years old. Well she convinced him she loved him so he went ahead and married her.

Then off to England they go. But wait. Not so fast. England says “lol, no. You lied about your age on your visa application. You’re not going to England now or ever.”

So this poor chap leaves his bride and his dignity, and goes back to England. Well, actually no. She convinces him to stay and live there until they sort it out.

So they get the fanciest hotel room in town and she starts working to sort it out.

First she helps him get a local bank account which they open jointly of course, and his entire meager life savings is wired over from England. You know, so they can sort things out.

Well they’re on about day 10 of this blissful union at this point and he says that’s it, he’s going home. So he goes to the bank to get his money and it’s gone. All of it.

He goes back to his wife and she shows him the pig farm she bought with his money. So in about 2 weeks this guy went from boarding a plane from England to broke Philippine pig farmer with an old ugly wife who now threatens him with a knife if he gets too close.

And that’s the state he was in when I met him. Broke. Clothes on his back and nothing more. Retirement gone. Basically a hostage no longer of any use.

I was just a 19 year old kid. All I could think to tell him was find a way to his embassy.

View Quote

That seems about right.
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 9:38:28 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, he already knows and doesn’t give a shit.
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 9:41:56 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Seems like money management is the secret, then. LOL
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 9:43:27 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
A guy I work with went though a bad divorce and a year later met a girl from there on line. She is closer to his age, he went and visited her, then he brought her here and married her. She brought along her 12 year old kid.

Now he bitches cause the kid just sits on the couch playing video games and she only wants to shop at the high end mall and collect purses.
View Quote

Yet guys on this site keep saying to find a foreign bride and not marry an American or white girl.  

Women are women. Many are shitty, some are good.
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 9:52:48 AM EDT
[#33]
Never been there, , but the exact thing happens in Panama and Belize.
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 10:02:23 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
My wife worked with a Phillapina chick, ended up partying and going clubbing with a big group of them.

They were hot though....
View Quote
No.  No they were not.
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 10:03:39 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Depends on where you go, they are mostly clustered around Clark/Angeles and Subic* but also some of the tourist areas like Boracay and even Baguio (mountain city so it's cooler temperatures).  Around Manila go towards Makati which is the financial district and you'll find more western businessmen.  You'll also find the westerners who don't mind village life scattered around the smaller villages and cities.  The Koreans and the Chinese are invading though; all of the Filipinos I know hate the Chinese, even before the Wuflu, because of the way they act and because of their crooked business practices where they're bringing in Chinese workers for jobs the Filipinos desperately need (the Fontana scandal on Clark is just one example)- just one more reason Duterte is a POS who's selling out his people to the Chi-coms.    

*Besides the obvious reasons, Clark and Subic are special economic zones and you'll find more westerners running/managing businesses there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you.

I had never heard of Baguio prior to this (or, at least not that ever stuck). I now have a conceptual place to go in the Philippines that doesn't scare me away due to thoughts of oppressive heat.

The older I kid, the less appealing tropical weather becomes.
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 10:19:32 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Yet guys on this site keep saying to find a foreign bride and not marry an American or white girl.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seems to me the mail order bride thing attracts more of the former than the latter.
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 10:24:08 AM EDT
[#37]
I know of 2 dudes that went there to retire and marry young woman.
Both ended up dead under "unexplained" circumstances.
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 10:39:08 AM EDT
[#38]
That thumbnail alone screams “pedo degenerate”.  

Not watching.
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 10:40:41 AM EDT
[#39]
Sometimes they bled you dry and then show you the door.
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 11:27:54 AM EDT
[#40]
Yikes.

I used to work with a retired MSgt that met his wife in the Philippines when he was a young infantryman.  They married and she sent a portion of his income back to her family in the PI every two weeks, which is or was very, very common when you married a Filipina from what I've been told by the guys that have.  Anyway, he retired and now worked two jobs (one full time in my section, and one part time retail in the evenings and on the weekends) on top of his retired MSgt pay.  His part time job was his spending money he told me one day.

No thanks.  Too high maintenance and I wouldn't want to be an ATM for someone that grew up poor in a village that didn't have running water.  Some (although not all) come here to the Land Of The Big PX and lose their minds.  So what if they cook and clean?  You can find that anywhere and if you can't, you're probably doing something wrong.

I've met one or two stunningly beautiful gals from the PI, but they weren't the norm IMHO.  If I happened to connect with one, she'd have to be good looking, have an education, her own income to send back home, and no sharp objects within reach.  Good and not so good wimminz are where you find them, and that goes for here in the US, the PI, and every other corner of the globe.

I will say that when we were back in NC, a young 20 something Filipina who used to be our neighbor would babysit our little grandson when we were at work.  Awesome, awesome gal.  She was born here but her entire immediate family was from the PI.  She hooked up with this fat, frumpy, white, neckbeard man-child that bailed on her after their daughter was born and she needed the money.  She was top-drawer;  she'd bath the little guy by 1700 and walk him over in his stroller ready to be fed and go to bed.  She was a great mom for her daughter and an overall incredible gal.  She was a very good catch for someone that could appreciate a good woman, although you'd have to put up with her Filipino whitey-hating retired MSgt father, lol.      

Link Posted: 7/4/2021 11:36:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I've seen it.

View Quote

Don't hold back. Tell us what you really think.
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 11:45:02 AM EDT
[#42]
I will bite my tongue so I don't get COC'd out of here.

BUT, I will say this. Many Filipinas use western men to escape 3rd world living. Then they divorce the guy once they get the green card. They are given a free pass out of their country and then import their entire family to the US. Every shirt tail relative. If you think that woman in the clip is happy, I'm sure she is not.

My family was ruined by a similar situation due to my grandpa and a woman 20something years younger. She convinced him to liquidate all family assets to buy her family in the Philippines a few houses and we never get to see him because she is so controlling. I am betting he has lived longer than she expected. He's 86 and she is now 64 or so. I'm very jaded though, some people are happy with these "arrangements".
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 12:01:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

They were hot though....
View Quote

Nurses?
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 12:22:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Whatever floats your boat.

Nowadays, with the bizarre shit that goes on………this seems normal.
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 12:40:02 PM EDT
[#45]
I'm half Filipino myself and avoid my own kind like the plague The mental games they play are enough for me to say no forever regardless of how "cute" you think they are. The sending money back to PI part is also true. My dad who is Filipino constantly complains about it and derides them for thinking "money grows on trees" here in the US and they have no concept of an American work day. With that said, the food is great and the people can be very nice and friendly.. it's a very warm culture.

But yes, any relationship where the age differences are so great are 9/10 for green card and finances and vice versa for their youth and sex.
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 12:42:01 PM EDT
[#46]
I guarantee there’s ass play going on with both being participants.
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 1:12:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

you went to the wrong city.

A majority are in Angelo City at the old Clarks AF base and also near Subic Bay.
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 1:24:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Every single Pilipina I know in Oregon is married to some old dude they got from cherry blossoms.com

it's fucken crazy......

but what usually happens is that most of the old guys kick the bucket and then eventually they bring their boyfriends over from the Philippines after getting US citizenship.

Every single one I know in my Oregon org did it.

Some of them and most of them are fucken bat shit crazy...

I dated one who claimed to NOT know anything about firearms......

she fucken lied and her dad was the chief of police in a town outside Cebu so they was familiar with guns full time.

Attachment Attached File

Don't get me wrong.. I love them and they are awesome to be with but they have survival instincts in place and they know how to use it.

It is all an ends to a means.

the one of the far right she met her husband the white dude the old way, but her 1st husband died and then she met her current husband in the hospital she worked in.

Link Posted: 7/4/2021 2:49:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Thank you.

I had never heard of Baguio prior to this (or, at least not that ever stuck). I now have a conceptual place to go in the Philippines that doesn't scare me away due to thoughts of oppressive heat.

The older I kid, the less appealing tropical weather becomes.
View Quote

Baguio is my favorite place in the Phillipines. Been there several time with my wife going back to 2006. Totally different vibe than Manila. Last time we rented a car in San Fernando and drove up there with our kids. The weather is less tropical heat wise but it rains like crazy during the monsoon season and land slides are a real threat.
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 3:28:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Dude should have fed her to the pigs, sold the farm and flew home.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top