Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2021 6:03:28 AM EDT
By now we KNOW that SARS-Cov-2 was a man made virus in a lab.  Bioweapon or simply research gone awry, it was engineered by scientists.

Is that the best they can do?  Covid-19, comparatively speaking is a weak and pathetic disease.  The Lord himself has and can do much better, including plagues that wipe out first born sons overnight.

Whatever man can do, God can do infinitely better, even making pathogens.
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 7:19:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
By now we KNOW that SARS-Cov-2 was a man made virus in a lab.  Bioweapon or simply research gone awry, it was engineered by scientists.

Is that the best they can do?  Covid-19, comparatively speaking is a weak and pathetic disease.  The Lord himself has and can do much better, including plagues that wipe out first born sons overnight.

View Quote

Right on brother.  Furthermore, the people that believed that masks would save them, including many Christians, were shameful idolaters.  God is great and the Lord, Jesus Christ is my savior!
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 11:15:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Right on brother.  Furthermore, the people that believed that masks would save them, including many Christians, were shameful idolaters.  God is great and the Lord, Jesus Christ is my savior!
View Quote
Wearing a mask and having faith and a belief in Christ isn't a binary thing. What about those Christians who did wear a mask and died of COVID? How about those Christians who didn't wear a mask and still died of COVID? I guess all of them didn't really have faith or God would've saved them?
Originally Posted By widerstehe

View Quote
You're basically saying something along the lines of, "These silly mortals, thinking they can make a plague! Ain't no one can go plague-ing like the Lord!"

To be charitable, your comment is the weirdest backhanded compliment I've heard in a while. I think the Gen Z or Millennial response (and I'm neither) would be, "Odd flex, but okay?"
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 9:35:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Sovereignty is an attribute of God. Daniel 4:35
Those that love Him do not walk in fear.
Psalm 23

Hard to live the truth when you are wearing a lie.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 10:39:08 AM EDT
[#4]
I don’t equate wearing a mask with having a lack of faith or idolatry. Assuming that masks are effective, not wearing one because of a belief that God will protect you is somewhat akin to Satan’s second temptation of Christ, albeit on a lesser scale (“Do not put the Lord your God to the test.”).
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 11:27:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Most of the time I dont wear a mask.  Not because I think that God will not let me catch covid, but because I play the odds that I will be safe.

I also dont attend churches where people handle snakes and think God wont let them bite me.  Again, I look at the odds and use common sense
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 7:48:53 PM EDT
[#6]
I didn't mean for this thread to take a turn toward masks, but i appreciate the interaction.

It was just something on my mind I wanted to share.  

Link Posted: 7/18/2021 8:05:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I didn't mean for this thread to take a turn toward masks, but i appreciate the interaction.

It was just something on my mind I wanted to share.  

View Quote

I appreciate your sharing and want to say that in my blissful ignorance of the scripture. One of the few parables I was taught was that
the Lord protects those that protect themselves. So I've always seen wearing a mask as following his guidance. My Lord and Saviour works
with the laws of nature that HE has created. He is my creator and the rest is self-evidant so I won't repeat it here...

The way I was taught in science class is that nature will take every advantage for itself as it should in the law of survival. Because this is
what life is all about on our planet. You live or you die, the choice is yours and it's directly limited to how far your genome can stretch itself
to achieve that goal. Can you evolve fast enough to overcome new changes in your environment? etc..

This is my question, evolution of the virus and mankind. Do we blindly belive in the Lord or work with his teaching and science together?
Must there be a differation between the two?

I can tell you that for this man that's experienced his NDE at age 17, the universe is more gentle than your expecting and I sincerely believe that
we put aside our thoughts about the govt and corps. IF you are a good person when you DIE, God/the Universe knows EXACTLY what to do with you!
Just relax and enjoy the ride, once your dead, the peace you feel as all your mortal worries and thoughts fade away will amaze you...

Take the shot, protect yourself and your family, believe the science since we now have more scientists working than ever before in history x 100XXX?

The new variants are more easily transmitted and under-reported by the media by now to not spread panic.

Things will get much worse soon, math doesn't lie if one takes the time to calculate what's coming. I don't want to spread fear since that's the last thing we need after the mess we've been thru for over the last year. But I do want to raise awareness of what is very likely to happen and hope that people will take heed to my words. I hope I'm wrong and this is a false flag but the numbers are not pointing that way now 7.18.21.

Link Posted: 7/18/2021 8:52:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Sovereignty is an attribute of God. Daniel 4:35
Those that love Him do not walk in fear.
Psalm 23

Hard to live the truth when you are wearing a lie.
View Quote

@BTccw

Was the Bible written to be taken in context by 1 scripture? I'm not trying to start a fight brother but in my understanding God gave us minds greater than the animals so
we can understand and follow the bulk of scripture. Including that the Lord protects those that protect themselves.

As a very imperfect flawed human being, I (speaking for myself only) do not have the RIGHT to test my Lord on just 1 parable/scripture of his teachings.

Against all the others he's written for me over time.

Just my thoughts here Brother's and Sisters. I'm an idiot and would be dead decades ago. If I pushed the limits of my mortal body and this earth so I've learned to be
more humble and graceful for the gift of life that I'm still blessed to have to share with you. Not that I'm special at all saying this. The say the Lord protects children and
idiots, I'm a mixture of the two and more the latter than anything...

I just hope everyone considers the impartial information our scientists have found for us in this crisis and takes it to heart over politics.

Science has no agenda beyond future financing of the research. Please keep that in mind and look at the world thru a logical lens of the most likely
probablity of what will happen. Irregardless of who's in the white house etc..
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 10:48:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Wearing a mask and having faith and a belief in Christ isn't a binary thing. What about those Christians who did wear a mask and died of COVID? How about those Christians who didn't wear a mask and still died of COVID? I guess all of them didn't really have faith or God would've saved them?
You're basically saying something along the lines of, "These silly mortals, thinking they can make a plague! Ain't no one can go plague-ing like the Lord!"

To be charitable, your comment is the weirdest backhanded compliment I've heard in a while. I think the Gen Z or Millennial response (and I'm neither) would be, "Odd flex, but okay?"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Originally Posted By widerstehe

It's like the people who don't want to take steps to protect the church and say things like "the LORD will protect us!". Yeah HE will protect us by have members of the church being smart enough to see the world for what it is carrying a gun. They expect an army of angels when the LORD might just send Bubba with his 357 mag.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 10:48:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's funny that the federal government banned its employees from wearing the only masks that would actually protect them, vented N95s.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top