BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 6:05:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Where's that SCT 19 frame for $42? Inquiring minds want to know!

View Quote

Bryan at AimSurplus said he’d give arfcommers that price.
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 6:19:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted: Where's that SCT 19 frame for $42? Inquiring minds want to know!
View Quote
The information is in the first post in this thread.
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 6:34:34 PM EDT
[#3]

Compete Frame
à la carte

KIGER-9c Assembled Frame
$94.99?

Link Posted: 11/17/2022 6:44:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted: You seem to be the subject matter expert on these Glock clone frames. In your opinion, what is a better choice, this or a complete Dagger frame?
View Quote
It's really a matter of personal preference.  Of course, the KIGER-9c frame and SCT Manufacturing SCT 19 frame are one and the same.  I'm rather fond of the Combat Armory G19 gen3 frame.  The SCT 19, Combat Armory, Compact DaggerTM and OEM Glock G19 frames all share the same grip angle.  The Combat Armory frame is far more Glock-esque.  The Compact DaggerTM frame has by far the most unique ergonomics with palm swell from the top and bottom to the middle and from the front and back towards the center.  It's all a matter of what you prefer.
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 8:21:29 PM EDT
[#6]
These poly 80 guys have adapted quickly to keeping themselves in the black. Good for them!
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 9:24:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It's really a matter of personal preference.  Of course, the KIGER-9c frame and SCT Manufacturing SCT 19 frame are one and the same.  I'm rather fond of the Combat Armory G19 gen3 frame.  The SCT 19, Combat Armory, Compact DaggerTM and OEM Glock G19 frames all share the same grip angle.  The Combat Armory frame is far more Glock-esque.  The Compact DaggerTM frame has by far the most unique ergonomics with palm swell from the top and bottom to the middle and from the front and back towards the center.  It's all a matter of what you prefer.
View Quote

I just picked up 2 Combat Armory frames I ordered, it does seem a little more Glock like than the Dagger.
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 10:00:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted: I just picked up 2 Combat Armory frames I ordered, it does seem a little more Glock like than the Dagger.
View Quote
Yup.  Kind of like a gen3 version of a G19 gen5 frame.  The other advantage of the Combat Armory frame being more Glock-esque, is that it's compatible with magwells and grip plugs (at least the ones I've tested) intended for an OEM Glock G19 gen3 frame.  As you're aware, we only have a few choices when it comes to a magwell for the Compact DaggerTM (SLR Rifleworks $$$, two 3D-printed magwells, and a newcomer about to offer an injection-molded glass-reinforced polymer magwell).  There's not a magwell for the DaggerTM Full Size - S that I'm aware of although SLR Rifleworks is currently working on one.  The community is pairing the KIGER-9c / SCT 19 frame with a Strike Industries Strike 80 C magwell while they wait for SCT Manufacturing to offer one specifically designed for the KIGER-9c / SCT 19 frame.
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 10:01:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Looks almost identical the Strike80
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 10:04:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted: Looks almost identical the Strike80
View Quote
Close.  I wouldn't be surprised if SCT Manufacturing also developed the Strike 80 C frame,

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 11:58:02 PM EDT
[#11]
I may have got some from Anderson; anyone know how long they take to ship?
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 6:13:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted: You seem to be the subject matter expert on these Glock clone frames. In your opinion, what is a better choice, this or a complete Dagger frame?

I've been mulling over one of these frames to transfer a p80 build to.

The CA and SCT frames come out to be about the same after shipping atm, so I guess its between the more aggressive styling/cuts of the SCT or the pretty much complete glock compatibility of the CA frames.

I haven't seen anything about SCT holsters besides that one video from AIM, has anyone gotten one and tried it out?

Kinda leaning towards the CA frame and maybe doing an double undercut as much as I like the strike 80 esque styling just so I can buy normal glock holsters.
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 12:55:20 AM EDT
[#13]
Aftermarket grip plug won't fit the kiger frame. Any suggestions? File gently?
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 5:09:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted: Aftermarket grip plug won't fit the kiger frame. Any suggestions? File gently?
View Quote
I haven't heard of anyone using a grip plug with the SCT Manufacturing SCT 19 / Anderson Manufacturing KIGER-9c frame.  Several community members have been able to make the Strike Industries Strike 80 C magwell work.  Light filing and/or sanding may be called for.
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 5:14:26 PM EDT
[#15]
I just noticed Anderson Manufacturing already raised the price on the complete KIGER-9c frame,
KIGER-9C ASSEMBLED FRAME
$94.99 $99.99
The KIGER-9c prices are going in the wrong direction.
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 5:19:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I haven't heard of anyone using a grip plug with the SCT Manufacturing SCT 19 / Anderson Manufacturing KIGER-9c frame.  Several community members have been able to make the Strike Industries Strike 80 C magwell work.  Light filing and/or sanding may be called for.
View Quote

Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 10:07:32 PM EDT
[#17]
I got my 40 dollar blem ca frame the other day, I am quite happy and kinda wish I ordered to just average the ffl cost down since I like it quite a bit.

I transfered a p80 build over to it with all OEM internals and a ggp slide I picked up recently on their sale.

It went together fine although the pins were quite tight, I also forgot that the stock Glock OEM trigger housing pin is shorter and made of plastic and was scratching my head on why the pin from my p80 stuck out.

I will say that the OEM rear pin is a bit smaller than the p80 steel pin and is significantly easier to push out by hand so I hope it doesn't start walking on me.

Feel wise it's a bit wider than the pf940c, I will say the whole thing feels more rigid than my p80.

Link Posted: 12/28/2022 10:18:10 PM EDT
[#18]
That’s a yes from Me Dawg

Great thread OP
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 1:51:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted: Great thread OP
View Quote
Thank you.

I wish there was more information regarding the KIGER-9c ... hands-on, real-world experience from everyday customers, rather than YouTube informercials.  Are there other KIGER-9c Internet groups and forums I'm missing?  I found one KIGER-9c Facebook group with 16 members.
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 5:54:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Thank you.

I wish there was more information regarding the KIGER-9c ... hands-on, real-world experience from everyday customers, rather than YouTube informercials.  Are there other KIGER-9c Internet groups and forums I'm missing?  I found one KIGER-9c Facebook group with 16 members.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted: Great thread OP
Thank you.

I can barely find any info about holsters for the sct frame even, just you know maybe? Pretty much why I went ahead and got a CA frame.

I guess we need just all encompassing aftermarket 100 percent glock frame thread

Link Posted: 12/29/2022 6:08:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted: I can barely find any info about holsters for the sct frame even, just you know maybe? Pretty much why I went ahead and got a CA frame.
View Quote
I assume you saw this,
Aim Surplus:  Got Holster?
and this,

Got an SCT Frame? Here is what we found for holsters!
There are now over 30 companies manufacturing holsters specifically designed for the DaggerTM,
DaggerTM Holsters
But then again, the DaggerTM Compact must be approaching one quarter million in sales.  I wonder where the KIGER-9c (and SCT 19 frame) is at in terms of sales.
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 7:41:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
[/b] I wonder where the KIGER-9c (and SCT 19 frame) is at in terms of sales.
View Quote
While I like the SCT it's not even close to the Dagger 9, yet. Nor will it IMHO.

I've got a leather paddle coming from Etsy. Hopefully I'll be able to use on all three. Becoming left handed sucks for options!
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 11:26:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I assume you saw this,
and this,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwFNVPhPD_s
There are now over 30 companies manufacturing holsters specifically designed for the DaggerTM,
DaggerTM Holsters
But then again, the DaggerTM Compact must be approaching one quarter million in sales.  I wonder where the KIGER-9c (and SCT 19 frame) is at in terms of sales.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted: I can barely find any info about holsters for the sct frame even, just you know maybe? Pretty much why I went ahead and got a CA frame.
I assume you saw this,
and this,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwFNVPhPD_s
DaggerTM Holsters

Yeah I saw that, which at least gives you some decent options, I have seen a company or 2 offer sct holsters now. I wonder how much difference there is to the strike  80 frames holster wise.

I do doubt the Kiger9c will get even close to the dagger sales, its just not a great value imo, but maybe the frames will take off.
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 11:49:57 PM EDT
[#24]
In terms of a frame, holster compatibility is mainly a function of the trigger guard (in the absence of a weaponlight).  PSA botched the design of the DaggerTM accessory rail, but that's another story.  I don't understand why these companies feel the need to get creative in terms of the trigger guard.  Just "bite the bullet" and maintain compatibility with the OEM Glock G19 trigger guard.  PSA could've maintained compatibility with the OEM Glock G19 trigger guard without sacrificing the unique ergonomics of the DaggerTM Compact and Full Size - S frames.  Same with the KIGER-9c / SCT 19 frame.  Combat Armory made a point of maintaining compatibility with the OEM Glock G19 trigger guard.  Of course, the Combat Armory frame is more Glock-like as a whole.
Link Posted: 1/2/2023 5:36:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted: Aftermarket grip plug won't fit the kiger frame. Any suggestions? File gently?

Bought some needle files and filed the ridges. Also the anodizing and plug where not visible. Took a big whack from a rubber mallet after lubing. It's in (and never coming out)
Link Posted: 1/2/2023 11:53:20 PM EDT
[#26]
I found this interesting ...

MAMMOTH ARMS Mastodon 9c Slide + ANDERSON Kiger 9c Frame COMBO
$289.99 (with free shipping)
I've never heard of Mammoth Arms. Is Mammoth Arms partnering with Anderson Manufacturing?  This pairing would definitely seem to compete with the complete DaggerTM Compact pistol better than the complete KIGER-9C pistol on the Anderson Manufacturing web site with an MSRP of $429.00.

Link Posted: 1/19/2023 4:24:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Anderson Manufacturing has released three new KIGER-9c models,
KIGER-9c Pro
MSRP:  $539.00
KIGER-9c SR
MSRP:  $499.99
KIGER-9c Pro SR
MSRP:  $549.00
where,
Pro = Trijicon RMR Footprint
SR = Suppressor-Ready = Threaded Barrel
Both Pro and SR models have suppressor-height sights.  The Pro slide is available à la carte.

Click for Complete KIGER-9c Product Line

KIGER-9c Pro

KIGER-9c SR

KIGER-9c Pro SR

Link Posted: 1/20/2023 12:59:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Just got a FDE slide assembly for the Combat Armory frame I assembled. It has a good trigger pull, can't wait to shoot it.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 8:47:01 PM EDT
[#29]
I've been putting the sct frame/dagger slide/OEM (iirc) internals/combat armory threaded BBL setup thru it's paces. So far extremely pleased. I do leave skin behind on the support hand side. LOL.  I'll take pics tomorrow. LOL

I had one hiccup in the area of 500+ range. But nothing a cleaning and oil won't fix. Kinda want to run it until it can't.
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 11:36:59 AM EDT
[#30]
I did a quick double undercut on my ca frame with some sandpaper wrapped around a mag in case anyone is interested , still need to clean up the corners a bit.Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/21/2023 11:42:29 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I did a quick double undercut on my ca frame with some sandpaper wrapped around a mag in case anyone is interested , still need to clean up the corners a bit.https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/454522/20230120_135214_HDR_jpg-2680143.JPG

View Quote

I like that.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 11:47:31 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I did a quick double undercut on my ca frame with some sandpaper wrapped around a mag in case anyone is interested , still need to clean up the corners a bit.https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/454522/20230120_135214_HDR_jpg-2680143.JPG

View Quote
Looks good!
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 12:04:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Should I change the subject of this thread to "G19 gen3 Clones"?  Any other ideas?

I welcome all of the posts involving SCT Manufacturing, Combat Armory, ... and other G19 gen3 compatible slide assemblies and frames.

Or maybe we don't restrict it to the G19?  PSA currently offers,
DaggerTM Compact (G19)
DaggerTM Compact X (G19L)
DaggerTM Full Size S (G19X/G45)
DaggerTM Full Size SX (G47)
and coming soon,
DaggerTM Micro (G43X)
DaggerTM Micro X (G48)
DaggerTM Full Size L (G17)
The DaggerTM Micro isn't even gen3-based.

Thoughts?  Simply "Glock 9mm Clones" where a clone must be compatible with a vast majority of the corresponding OEM Glock internal parts, barrel, and recoil spring assembly and accept the corresponding OEM Glock magazine (e.g., a G43X clone must accept an OEM Glock G43X/G48 magazine)?
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 12:06:49 PM EDT
[#34]
I vote for "Glock gen 3 clones".
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 12:44:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted: I vote for "Glock gen 3 clones".
View Quote
Fine with me.  Let's keep the "voting" open for the rest of the day.

Would anyone object if someone posted a DaggerTM Micro (G43X) or Micro X (G48) build to the "Glock gen 3 clones" thread even though it's not a gen3?  Or do we need another thread for that?

Once we settle on a new title, I'll clean up the original post a bit to reflect the new scope.  Although, it was pretty much "Glock gen 3 clones" to begin with.
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 1:00:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Would anyone object if someone posted a DaggerTM Micro (G43X) or Micro X (G48) build to the "Glock gen 3 clones" thread even though it's not a gen3?  Or do we need another thread for that?

Once we settle on a new title, I'll clean up the original post a bit to reflect the new scope.  Although, it was pretty much "Glock gen 3 clones" to begin with.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted: I vote for "Glock gen 3 clones".

I think bundling all the clones together is fine, keeps engagement up so people don't have to track 4 different threads.
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 8:56:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Would anyone object to "Glock Clone Builds" to emphasize the fact that we're mixing-n-matching OEM Glock and aftermarket slides, frames, barrels, internal parts, and accessories?
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 5:51:49 PM EDT
[#38]
In honor of the new thread name, I'll post up my experiences of my current build so far.

This is my second glock build the 1st being an pf940c a couple years ago, in fact pretty much all the parts on this build are from my old p80 frame (which now might become a dagger host...)

My combat armory frame was a blem unit from last month or so that I got for 45 bucks plus shipping.

I haven't been able to notice any blems when I got the frame in and it went together without much fuss, the locking block and trigger pin as other have said are very tight and the locking block it self was also quite tight to get in.

The slot for the slide lock spring is a bit oversized and it just sits in there although it wont go anywhere once install the slide takedown lever unlike my polymer 80 frame which had to be jammed in there so it would sit flush.

The rest of the gun is an GGP slide and barrel I got on a blem sale for 200 bucks and all oem internals/trigger with the exception of an 6lb trigger spring and an OG Tau SCD.

Pretty much all my issues on my p80 build were around the old gen 3 ejector and were fixed by a gen 4 ejector which seems to performing fine in this build. Trigger bar engagement was the same as my p80 and did not need adjustment.

Overall the frame has nice feel to it, texture is spot on, the hump is a bit less than a stock Glock I would say and the grip is slightly wider (~1.175 inches width) than a pf940c (1.14 inches)

I have put about  275 rounds through the gun so far, outside of about 50 rounds of abusive sand testing I have experienced two malfunctions, the 2nd round loaded in the gun had a failure to chamber with round getting stuck on the feed ramp and was remedied by pushing it into battery, I had one round stovepipe last range session.

I have spent quite a bit time trying to limp wrist the gun ( I do this will all my new autoloaders) and have not found it to be susceptible so far.

So thumbs up regarding the frame for the price and while I would say the value proportion is questionable with all the affordable well made pistols these days I am quite happy with the 365 bucks I have in this. I am not sure on the additional cost it would take but I would really like to see an version of this frame with modular backstraps like the shadows system frames that they refuse to sell as well an Glock 45 version. I would also like if everybody just started using gen 4 mag releases on their frames as it seems shadow systems does it without Glock suing them as that's the only thing I really miss on the gen 3.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/24/2023 12:42:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Holy cow!  I just wanted to point out this deal.  Two complete DaggerTM frames, one Compact (G19) and one Full Size S (G19X/G45) for $119.99 ...
PSA DAGGER COMPACT COMPLETE POLYMER FRAME & PSA DAGGER FULL SIZE - S COMPLETE POLYMER FRAME

Link Posted: 1/24/2023 2:47:59 PM EDT
[#40]
We're still waiting on more detail ...

DPMS Panther Arms
Panther Pistol

Web Site:  DPMS Panther Arms

Facebook:  DPMS Panther Arms

Link Posted: 1/24/2023 10:06:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Im excited for the DPMS panther pistol since I'm a dealer
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 6:32:58 AM EDT
[#43]
It will be kinda gay if PSA doesn't offer those for sale on their website
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 12:17:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted: It will be kinda gay if PSA doesn't offer those for sale on their website
View Quote
Maybe that's the sole reason the DPMS Panther Arms pistol exists ... in order to be sold exclusively through dealers and compete with the likes of the Anderson Manufacturing KIGER-9c (which, of course, is also sold through dealers).
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 12:19:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Maybe that's the sole reason the DPMS Panther Arms pistol exists ... in order to be sold exclusively through dealers and compete with the likes of the Anderson Manufacturing KIGER-9c (which, of course, is also sold through dealers).
View Quote

I would buy one if PSA sells them on their site. They already have my FFL info.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 12:22:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Here is a G19 clone from Faxon Arms.

https://faxonfirearms.com/faxon-fx-19-patriot-compact-pistol/

Its not a cheaper alternative like the Dagger. But, figured it fit here.

It's a good looking pistol.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 12:49:57 PM EDT
[#47]
I don't do FB anymore so haven't read up.
Is this frame fixed to work with Glock holsters?
Will just the frame be offered?
Is that texturing the final iteration?
Is the mag release ambi?

Observations; yes the scratch marks are kinda silly, but if it looks stupid but works, it's not stupid.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 1:41:51 PM EDT
[#48]
There's another thread under the Industry > DPMS Panther Arms forum in which @ajm1911 asks PSA (Jamin and Josiah) and DPMS Panther Arms (Panther_King_Actual) about the differences between the Panther Pistol and the DaggerTM Compact,
Panther Pistol vs Dagger
No response, yet.  I'll update this thread if there is a reply.

Quoted: I don't do FB anymore so haven't read up.
View All Quotes
Quoted: I don't do FB anymore so haven't read up.
Smart man.

Is this frame fixed to work with Glock holsters?
That's a good question.  It's hard to tell from the pictures.  PSA definitely redesigned the new DaggerTM Full Size L (G17) frame in order to improve compatibility with holsters intended for a G17.  PSA redesigned the DaggerTM Full Size L frame in the areas of the trigger guard, accessory rail, and the notches (intended to strip the frame).  It also appears the DaggerTM Full Size L frame incorporated over-molded rails (implying an OEM Glock locking block) and a solid trigger housing pin (not sure about the locking block pin).  Hopefully, PSA will incorporate all of these changes into a second generation of the DaggerTM Compact and Full Size S frames in order to improve compatibility with holsters intended for a G19.

Will just the frame be offered?
(need to wait on the reply from PSA and/or DPMS Panther Arms)

Is that texturing the final iteration?
No.  As with all of the PSA prototype frames that debut at SHOT Show, the prototype Panther pistol frame is 3D-printed.  The 3D CAD model used to 3D-print the prototype frame will ultimately be used to create the production mold.  The texture and stippling are then applied to the mold using various techniques.  The texture and stippling are transferred to the production frame as part of the polymer injection-molding process.

Is the mag release ambi?
It looks like it might be.  However, I'm not sure.  That would certainly deviate from the DaggerTM Compact and the Panther pistol being a G19 gen3 "clone".  It would appear the Panther pistol uses the same (roll) pinned rails (including the hybrid locking block / front rail) as the DaggerTM Compact.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 1:44:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
There's another thread under the Industry > DPMS Panther Arms forum in which @ajm1911 asks PSA (Jamin and Josiah) and DPMS Panther Arms (Panther_King_Actual) about the differences between the Panther Pistol and the DaggerTM Compact,
Panther Pistol vs Dagger
No response, yet.  I'll update this thread if there is a reply.

Smart man.

That's a good question.  It's hard to tell from the pictures.  PSA definitely redesigned the new DaggerTM Full Size L (G17) frame in order to improve compatibility with holsters intended for a G17.  PSA redesigned the DaggerTM Full Size L frame in the areas of the trigger guard, accessory rail, and the notches (intended to strip the frame).  It also appears the DaggerTM Full Size L frame incorporated over-molded rails (implying an OEM Glock locking block) and a solid trigger housing pin (not sure about the locking block pin).  Hopefully, PSA will incorporate all of these changes into a second generation of the DaggerTM Compact and Full Size S frames in order to improve compatibility with holsters intended for a G19.

(need to wait on the reply from PSA and/or DPMS Panther Arms)

No.  As with all of the PSA prototype frames that debut at SHOT Show, the prototype Panther pistol frame is 3D-printed.  The 3D CAD model used to 3D-print the prototype frame will ultimately be used to create the production mold.  The texture and stippling are then applied to the mold using various techniques.  The texture and stippling are transferred to the production frame as part of the polymer injection-molding process.

It looks like it might be.  However, I'm not sure.  That would certainly deviate from the DaggerTM Compact and the Panther pistol being a G19 gen3 "clone".  It would appear the Panther pistol uses the same (roll) pinned rails (including the hybrid locking block / front rail) as the DaggerTM Compact.
View Quote
Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 7:40:47 PM EDT
[#50]
This was just brought to my attention.  I'm working on getting more information.  It seems to break my "A Glock clone should accept OEM Glock magazines" rule.

It's my understanding (word of mouth) that,
  • The frame is slim (1" wide) like an OEM Glock G43X/G48 frame, rather than an OEM Glock G26 frame.
  • ETA:  Clearly, the frame is taller than an OEM Glock G26 frame.  Maybe the frame approximates a G26 in height?
  • The proprietary magazine is steel, and like the frame, is thinner than an OEM Glock G26/G19/G17 magazine.
I'm trying to find out from GForce Arms whether the Rapture GF9 slide assembly and frame are compatible with an OEM Glock G26 gen3 frame and slide assembly, respectively.  And whether the Rapture GF9 slide assembly is compatible with an OEM Glock G26 gen3 barrel.  The Rapture GF9 barrel is listed as 3.25".  An OEM Glock G26 gen3 barrel is 3.43".  The last picture (with the red oval) almost makes it look like the frame width could possibly "step down" from a G26-width slide to a G43X/G48-width frame.

GForce Arms gets brownie points for the modular backstraps (0°, 2°, 4°, and 6°) and the ambidextrous magazine release.  But the proprietary magazine seems like a non-starter.  It's my understanding (again, word of mouth) that the proprietary magazine is driven by a desire for a slim frame based on G26 gen3 internals (e.g., fire control group).

GF9
G26 gen3 "based"

GForce Arms Rapture GF9 9mm Handgun

Web Site:  GForce Arms
Facebook:  GForce Arms

Introducing the RAPTURE GF9 9MM Handgun
GForce Arms
GForce Arms - Introducing the RAPTURE GF9 9MM Handgun
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top