Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2020 12:36:31 AM EDT
Giants Emerging Everywhere - They Can't Hide This
Link Posted: 1/14/2020 8:58:23 PM EDT
[#1]
This is one thing that's always interested me.
Link Posted: 1/16/2020 12:23:11 AM EDT
[#2]
That was really interesting to watch. What I don't understand is, why would there be a cover up?

I'm off to Google to learn more about the Japanese giant which was shown in the video...

Eta: took about two seconds to find that the Japanese giant was fake and from a movie.
Link Posted: 1/16/2020 11:41:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Tag
Link Posted: 1/16/2020 12:34:10 PM EDT
[#4]
They should revive the old show, "Where Are They, Now?" and feature some of these nice folks.

Seriously, where did they go? The arms look too short to be sasquatch..
Link Posted: 1/16/2020 3:25:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Tag as well. Nephilim DNA is still with us.
Link Posted: 1/20/2020 1:41:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That was really interesting to watch. What I don't understand is, why would there be a cover up?

I'm off to Google to learn more about the Japanese giant which was shown in the video...

Eta: took about two seconds to find that the Japanese giant was fake and from a movie.
View Quote
A lot of what was mentioned in that video is fake.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 7:01:28 PM EDT
[#7]
You are better off doing research and getting data from researchers who actually write books on the subject.
Not retards who make YT vids for cash.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 8:06:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Yeah, lots of bullshit in that video.  The robo-voice is always a red flag.
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 3:32:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 10:39:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Isn't neanderthal DNA supposedly still around too?
Link Posted: 1/24/2020 8:56:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 4:53:27 PM EDT
[#12]
L.A. Marzulli is probably the definitive authority on this subject.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:02:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
You are better off doing research and getting data from researchers who actually write books on the subject.
Not retards who make YT vids for cash.
View Quote
That would be too easy and make too much sense.
There are a lot of crackpot ideas floating around. But then "continental drift" was once considered a crackpot idea.
Once in a while the crackpot is right in spite of him/her-self.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 11:06:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Neanderthal DNA is definitely still around. Remnants of it have been found in the DNA of some modern, living humans. Some of the mail order DNA tests (23&me or AncesteryDNA type things) will actually test for it and tell you what percentage Neanderthal you are.
Atlantic article on Neanderthal DNA
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Neanderthal DNA is definitely still around. Remnants of it have been found in the DNA of some modern, living humans. Some of the mail order DNA tests (23&me or AncesteryDNA type things) will actually test for it and tell you what percentage Neanderthal you are.
Atlantic article on Neanderthal DNA
23 and me said that I have 309 Neanderthal variants. More than 92% of 23 and me customers
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 11:10:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yes.

I have 317 Neanderthal markers according to 23 and Me.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 12:52:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
I did the test and I'm 2.436% Neanderthal.  Within the regular sample range of people of European descent.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 2:00:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Andre was real.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 4:40:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Longwalkers!
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 9:15:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
L.A. Marzulli is probably the definitive authority on this subject.
View Quote
Steve Quayle
https://genesis6giants.com/

I am of the opinion that Humans, much like other animals such as Dogs, Cats Horses, etc. can, do, and did come in various sizes from the miniature to the massive.  Out paradigm forbade us to accept the possibility, nay reality that Homo-Sapiens (or some species of) came in "Giant" sizes! History is replete with examples and physical evidence, yet we dismiss it out of hand.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 10:15:31 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 9:47:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 9:29:36 AM EDT
[#22]
I dont have any sources, but there have been accounts of giant skeletal remains being found in North America since pretty much the beginning of our nation. Several were in newspapers. True or hoax? Dont know. The common theme with most of the remains was that the Smithsonian took them and they were never studied or displayed.

Why wouldn't there be studies, documentaries, and displays? Well, they were either hoaxes, or those institutions had reason to keep that shit suppressed. Best guess, is that it upsets the historical record and lots of religious people.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 9:43:20 AM EDT
[#23]
I don’t think it would upset religious people as most religions point to beings of great size or different looking gods and whatnot. I think it hurts there narrative of scientific analysis of the human through time as there are things that cannot be explained being found at the time. It’s definitely interesting and just goes to show you that the government has been trying to push narratives as far back as we can record in our country.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 10:27:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I don’t think it would upset religious people as most religions point to beings of great size or different looking gods and whatnot. I think it hurts there narrative of scientific analysis of the human through time as there are things that cannot be explained being found at the time. It’s definitely interesting and just goes to show you that the government has been trying to push narratives as far back as we can record in our country.
View Quote

This. The Bible talks about giant beings and also the creation of man. The Darwinists in the scientific community want us to believe that humans are just primates who got progressively more intelligent over time. The megalithic discoveries of advanced civilizations that got wiped out by cataclysmic natural events, war, or decadence and had to start from scratch again multiple times flies in the face of this theory.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 10:57:18 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I dont have any sources, but there have been accounts of giant skeletal remains being found in North America since pretty much the beginning of our nation. Several were in newspapers. True or hoax? Dont know. The common theme with most of the remains was that the Smithsonian took them and they were never studied or displayed.

Why wouldn't there be studies, documentaries, and displays? Well, they were either hoaxes, or those institutions had reason to keep that shit suppressed. Best guess, is that it upsets the historical record and lots of religious people.
View Quote

That book I linked above goes into great detail about this
Top Top