Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2020 10:38:09 AM EDT
I was listening to The HU this morning. They have a song titled "The Great Chinggis Khaan" I got to thinking, I didnt know much about the guy, so I googled him.

Apparently, people outside his lands who met him, described him as "tall, with red hair and blueish green eyes" He never allowed a portrait or statue to be made of him during his lifetime. The first known painting was made 50 years after his death, which portrayed him to look Han Chinese.

Now, I have no idea if anything I read (from different sources) is anywhere close to true. But if is, it makes me wonder how very little we really know about history and the different peoples that came before us. Was he caucasian? Or did the asians back then have more diverse traits?

Link Posted: 5/19/2020 11:43:54 AM EDT
[#1]
You should listen to Dan Carlin's podcast on the Mongols, it is absolutely fascinating. Also tall red headed people are not uncommon in the steppe regions of Asia
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 12:05:02 PM EDT
[#2]

Ace Frehley - Ghengis Khan

Link Posted: 7/7/2020 3:53:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I was listening to The HU this morning. They have a song titled "The Great Chinggis Khaan" I got to thinking, I didnt know much about the guy, so I googled him.

Apparently, people outside his lands who met him, described him as "tall, with red hair and blueish green eyes" He never allowed a portrait or statue to be made of him during his lifetime. The first known painting was made 50 years after his death, which portrayed him to look Han Chinese.

Now, I have no idea if anything I read (from different sources) is anywhere close to true. But if is, it makes me wonder how very little we really know about history and the different peoples that came before us. Was he caucasian? Or did the asians back then have more diverse traits?

View Quote

My research indicates northern European origin, migrated east around 700 AD.

They bound their children's noses to make them grow up to look more Han.

For obvious reasons all Chinese art depicts him with Mongolian features.

ETA: his tribe populated an entire valley/region at the time of Ghengis
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 5:57:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You should listen to Dan Carlin's podcast on the Mongols, it is absolutely fascinating. Also tall red headed people are not uncommon in the steppe regions of Asia
View Quote

I actually listened to part one yesterday. It's quite interesting- working my way through part 2 now.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:16:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Read The Thirteenth Tribe Original Edition
by Arthur Koestler .
Short read, but explains a lot of history that mainstream and religious scholars do not want you to know.
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 11:29:36 AM EDT
[#6]
the first 8-10 minutes of this video goes into detail about the tall, fair skin, blonde hair race called that Massagetae (The Hun) and their ancestry. It also mentions 6'6" blonde and red hair mummies found in the Chinese Pyramids.

Dragon Bloodlines and the Serpent Seed - ROBERT SEPEHR
Link Posted: 8/7/2020 8:40:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
the first 8-10 minutes of this video goes into detail about the tall, fair skin, blonde hair race called that Massagetae (The Hun) and their ancestry. It also mentions 6'6" blonde and red hair mummies found in the Chinese Pyramids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVAYBvuGB8A
View Quote

Awesome. I'll watch the video in the morning.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top