BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 12:09:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Dude's got a fairly respectable private army, err, "security" and doesn't seem to make public appearances all that often. Hard target to whack inconspicuously, which is paramount when talking about someone with fuck-you money and influence.

Truth be told, I'm shocked his head hasn't exploded while out in public. I suppose killing him ain't worth the effort at 89, his ass will be dead before too long, but his "open society" and children remain, using his money to push his ideals. Until that money gets taken away, he'll be a threat.
View Quote
His kid, Alex has already taken a spot on the ICG director’s board alongside his father so he’ll be exporting foreign policy ideologies to governments around the world shortly just like his old man...
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 12:17:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 12:54:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

lol What?

Soros is Jewish.

Zuckerberg is Jewish.

Who is the Nazi?
View Quote
Both duh?
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 12:55:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
WTF?

Zuckerberg? no way he wants Trump
View Quote
This.  What hallucinogenic drugs is that old Nazi collaborator on?
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 1:01:05 AM EDT
[#5]
If this were a movie, the hero would have dropped Soros off of a building or some shit by now.

This is Soros saying "we control the message."
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 1:02:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Soros should be liquidated.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 1:16:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Zucks should have stuck with FB being strictly a platform. Then I would stick up for him. But no, he caved into Democrat pressure.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 9:16:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 9:26:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Oh no! Time to jump to Zuckerberg's defense!
View Quote
That's what Soros really wants.

Soros is like Brer Rabbit wanting to be thrown into that nasty ole briar patch as punishment (the one he was born in)

They are all in that cabalish billionaire's club...the property owning middle class is an anathema to the elite generational communists.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 9:29:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
WTF?

Zuckerberg? no way he wants Trump
View Quote
I suspect that is true but it's also true that he's the one that want's to "let them fight" by not putting his finger on the scale and getting in the middle of this whole political mess.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 9:29:21 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm confused, we all know that Facebook has been biased for leftists for a long time.

If these leftists are now opposing Facebook its not because there is any support for conservatives.

The only thing I can think of is these extreme leftists want Facebook to go all in with suppression of non leftist opinions and facts they do not like.

Purhaps Zuckerberg has refused to destroy what little deniabilty of non bias is left by going that far.

Or maybe this is all false propaganda to try to make Facebook seem more neutral than they are.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 9:39:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
He's a Hungarian Jew, no?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A REAL Nazi vs a Jew

Lets see where the Leftists fall out on this one.
lol What?

Soros is Jewish.

Zuckerberg is Jewish.

Who is the Nazi?
You think Soros is actually Jewish?
He's a Hungarian Jew, no?
Yes he is, they hid their religion, in fact purchased documents claiming they were Christian to escape NAZIs arresting them.  
Either way, he is an evil piece of shit!
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 9:41:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 9:57:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Let liberals fight liberals.

The Jew thing is utterly irrelevant, unless you’re an 88er.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 10:04:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Cover.

He knows he’s all for the Dems but if he comes out and say he’s a Nazi ( like his old pals) then people will belive and Facebook can fix for the Dems all they want,
View Quote
This. Soros is running interference. Both are our mortal enemies.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 10:55:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'm confused, we all know that Facebook has been biased for leftists for a long time.

If these leftists are now opposing Facebook its not because there is any support for conservatives.

The only thing I can think of is these extreme leftists want Facebook to go all in with suppression of non leftist opinions and facts they do not like.

Purhaps Zuckerberg has refused to destroy what little deniabilty of non bias is left by going that far.

Or maybe this is all false propaganda to try to make Facebook seem more neutral than they are.
View Quote
This... Hillary Clinton: I will never go on Fox News, they are so biased.

Fox is just as Liberal as CNN folks.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 4:29:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Soros should be liquidatedfied.
View Quote
FIFY.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 4:32:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
FIFY.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Soros should be liquidatedfied.
FIFY.

Heavy Metal: Hanging's Too Good For Him!
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 4:35:30 PM EDT
[#19]
How the fuck is this old evil bastard still alive?
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 4:37:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Soros is straight EVIL.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 4:49:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Hungary won't kick him out if they get their hands on him.  He might get a trial before they slam the door shut.
View Quote
The same Nations he want's to fundamentally alter are the safest havens for his ilk.

It is SOP for "communists" to use anti-semitism to silence dissent.  It's really no different than Goebbels blaming all of the Jews.

Even Soros is just a pawn.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 4:50:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
lol What?

Soros is Jewish.

Zuckerberg is Jewish.

Who is the Nazi?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A REAL Nazi vs a Jew

Lets see where the Leftists fall out on this one.
lol What?

Soros is Jewish.

Zuckerberg is Jewish.

Who is the Nazi?
Damn dude, do you history at all?  hint: One was a nazi collaborator, try to guess which
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 4:51:13 PM EDT
[#23]
So, once again, Soros is trying to take something from a Jew. Old habits die hard.

ETA I should have known someone beat me to it.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 5:34:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
George Soros demands Zuckerberg be kicked out as Facebook CEO

Left-wing billionaire George Soros argued that control of Facebook should be wrested from Mark Zuckerberg because he believes the CEO wants President Trump reelected.

The 89-year-old made the argument in a Friday column in the New York Times titled "Mark Zuckerberg Should Not Be in Control of Facebook."
View Quote
Cue the "let them fight" meme!
View Quote
Reality, the Nazi Nastard hates having competition.
Should be fun to watch.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 5:41:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Hungary won't kick him out if they get their hands on him.  He might get a trial before they slam the door shut.
View Quote
They already kicked out his foundation OSF, Merkel took them in because she’s one of Soros’ biggest cronies. I believe they’re headquartered in Munich now.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 5:57:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
George Soros demands Zuckerberg be kicked out as Facebook CEO

Left-wing billionaire George Soros argued that control of Facebook should be wrested from Mark Zuckerberg because he believes the CEO wants President Trump reelected.

The 89-year-old made the argument in a Friday column in the New York Times titled "Mark Zuckerberg Should Not Be in Control of Facebook."
View Quote
Cue the "let them fight" meme!
View Quote
I’m just here to say don’t go out of your way to defend the Zuc...and with luck Soros will stroke out and be gone in the next few years.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 5:58:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Soros is 89? Fucking die already!
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 6:15:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Not a big Zuck fan, but, Soros can STFU and FOAD.

That whole “only those that agree can be allowed to do anything” mentality Soros has would make Hitler proud..

Oh...wait....
View Quote
I agree but as much as Id like to see Soros die. The problem would be after his death, when his metric fuck ton of wealth gets will'ed out to all his liberal cause organizations. What needs to happen is that the rat bastard should be arrested and tried for treason. All his assets and wealth could then be seized and reapproprated to the US government. Despite the overwhelming evidence, the POS is one of the biggest contributors to terrorist organizations, yet the .gov turns their cheek. Thats what happens when you got every other politician in your pocket book, you can pretty much get away with murder. And that's what he's done, with Bloomberg being just as guilty. Those two are literately the greatest threat to our nation and to think one of them could very well end up in the white house this time next year.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 6:16:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Two Uber liberal billionaires about to fight to the death.  I'm in!
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 8:27:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Carnivorism.  It's how Democrats dine these days.

Politically related, it's one of the great pleasures of life in 2020.

Link Posted: 2/1/2020 8:37:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Maybe them should take few helicopter rides together.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 8:58:51 PM EDT
[#32]
If you believe that no one else is entitled to an opinion contrary to yours......you may be a totalitarian.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 10:15:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Soros' and Hillary's attacks on Zuckerberg has him coming around to supporting free speech

Zuckerberg Censorship BACKFIRED, Pledges To Support Free Expression
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top