Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/5/2018 11:49:51 AM EDT

(the color of the dress shirt and tie are NOT accidental--everything today is "weaponized" for politics)

A mere few miles to the north of me--Canada. Experiencing tremendous change and conflict for Christians there. Pray for them. As always--this is on of Satan's tried-and-true methods: get a foothold in an area, and then expand it rapidly. What the Province of Alberta sees, Ontario will see next. And so forth and so on.

Gender Ideologues Threaten Alberta Christian Schools

The government threatened the schools with “suspension or cancellation of accreditation,” unless they remove these “unwelcoming, uncaring and/or disrespectful” words from their manuals:

“We believe men and women were created in the image of God … and therefore have transcendent, intrinsic worth.”
“Parents are the primary educators…”
“The unchangeable and infallible truth of the Word of God…”
“God created mankind as male and female, equal in dignity and worth…”
“God’s institution of marriage, a covenant between one man and one woman…”
“Obedience to God’s law supersedes subjection to human authority”
“The above doctrines will be taught as truth in our school…”
The list continues for well over dozen proscribed locutions, denying Christian schools the right to teach Christian beliefs about sexuality and non-negotiable reality.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 3:27:16 PM EDT
[#1]
The world is a nut house. However, we know why. What this is is nothing more than Satan trying to exert his dominion.

He is the prince of the air and the one who wants to destroy everything that God has set up.

Canadian believers have my prayer for sure.
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 3:29:49 PM EDT
[#2]
That is disturbing on so many levels.  I hope the they have the faith and guts to not comply.
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 3:37:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I agree. It seems that in times of persecution, the faith grows greater.
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 4:21:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I agree. It seems that in times of persecution, the faith grows greater.
View Quote
YES!
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 4:35:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Sounds like desperation on the left to me. Can't convince so legislate.
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 7:54:43 PM EDT
[#6]

One more reason to come on down!!!

It is legal for a province to leave Canada.  We could use a young English speaking state floating on a sea of oil.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top