Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2019 9:30:28 PM EDT
I went from the smok tanks to the meshpro tanks to the Zeus RTA tanks.

Pros:  excellent flavor. High volume smoke/vapor. And Cool/low tempeture smoke.
Because the air vents are at the top and not below the coils the air cools the smoke giving you a really nice flavor without the heat.
Pros: you can build your own coils and use whatever cotton you want.
Cons: you have to build your own coils and install cotton. Its fun.

Link Posted: 4/29/2019 9:35:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice. I have been using Squank boxes for about a year with a single coil RDA in them. No issues and one I am using now is easy to fill don't have to take RDA off or anything. Just unscrew the cap. Dovpr Topside.
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 9:59:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 10:26:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Keith1980:
I need to build my own coils again. I've just been at it so long I'm over building coils so I have been using the Reevo tank mostly and still rocking the Subtank Plus at work with my IPVD2.
View Quote
The coils themselves are pre-built. I just snip them to size and screw them in and thread the cotton. Really easy for me.
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 11:55:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By evilyoda:

The coils themselves are pre-built. I just snip them to size and screw them in and thread the cotton. Really easy for me.
View Quote
Pretty much same. Got a kit with a shit ton of prebuilt coils and I use and just screw them in and clip and put cotton. Have been using cotton bacon lately as doesn't take to long for the cotton taste to go away.
Link Posted: 7/21/2019 7:55:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Yarael:

Pretty much same. Got a kit with a shit ton of prebuilt coils and I use and just screw them in and clip and put cotton. Have been using cotton bacon lately as doesn't take to long for the cotton taste to go away.
View Quote
Instead of getting new coils I just wash them in the sink and clean out the carbon. Works great. So now I just change out the cotton and get new juice.
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 10:09:32 PM EDT
[#6]
The Zeus X is my daily work rta....

I buy pre-made wire types...juggernaut, quad fused clapton, stapled clapton etc. (I like the wotofo pre built ni80 wires)

My at home is the steam crave titan with massive coils.
Link Posted: 8/15/2019 1:44:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mousehunter] [#7]
Guess I have a different baseline.  I have a Zeus and like it, but think it runs a bit hot.  It gives decent flavor and does not leak.  I get more spit off the coils that is a little annoying.  Got Profile Unities RTA and RDA which I tend to use more.  The RTA is a pain in the ass to wick, as it prefers to leak.  The RDA draws smoother and easier, it is probably my go to, but since I keep different juice in everything, it is also how I feel.  Both run cooler with more cloud than the top draws.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top