Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2023 8:01:40 AM EDT
I'm not sure if you've heard of Sam Sulek, but he's a really down to earth good kid.  He hit over 1 million subscribers on youtube in no time.

Here is his full day of eating video that has been highly criticized.  No I don't recommend eating like this, but I do drink a ton of milk every day as well as eat eggs every day.  If you can handle large amounts of milk I don't think there is anything better for muscle building.  Dr. Mike calls it the nectar of the gods...LOL.

Anyway, check out Sam's full day of eating video...

Sam Sulek full day of eating video link

Link Posted: 10/23/2023 9:57:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Is that the steroids guy?
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 10:14:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Grey_Man:
Is that the steroids guy?
View Quote

I doubt he's natural.  Do you think any of the fitness influencers on social media are natural?  Keep in mind to me testosterone replacement isn't natural either.  It may not be considered a ped, but it certainly isn't natural if you are injecting it into your body.  Natural is what your body creates on its own.  

I have never personally done ped's or used TRT so I'll let those that have weigh in on what they think he may be taking.  I will say I've known people that have used ped's and testosterone that aren't even in the same league as this guy in fact I know people on Ped's that don't look as good as I do.  I work with a girl that competed professionally in bikini.  You would have never thought she was on anything and she looked fantastic, but she only cleaned up to have a baby.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 11:15:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Is he still just thinking out loud? Omg what a freaking genius
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 11:20:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Ct1:
Is he still just thinking out loud? Omg what a freaking genius
View Quote

Something I've noticed about people these days...  they hate everyone that is more successful than them.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 11:53:14 AM EDT
[#5]
I think Sam is cool but absolutely nothing special, he just works out, what I do laugh at is “men” that fall in love with other men and have to make post after post expressing their undying love for that man, lol
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 11:56:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 12:12:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lefty-weaver-g19] [#7]
Originally Posted By Ct1:
I think Sam is cool but absolutely nothing special, he just works out, what I do laugh at is “men” that fall in love with other men and have to make post after post expressing their undying love for that man, lol
View Quote

LOL...

I'm sorry that you aren't as secure as I am about my sexuality.  I was very successful with women when I was younger and had my fill of that before I met my wife who is very beautiful and very fit herself.  We have our own work out room and enjoy cooking and working out together.  

To say Sam is nothing special shows how naive you are.  He has genetics and work ethic beyond 99.99% of his age group while still going to have an engineering degree that he will never need due to his social media income.  This year's Arnold classic winner was amazed at Sam's physique at his age and his genetic potential encouraging him to continue what he's doing because the sky is the limit for him.  

I spend my days working with people smarter than me as well as studying those who are super successful.  It makes me a better person.  While the majority here prefer to hang out with people less intelligent and successful than themselves to boost their own ego.  Thus, explaining why most here hate everyone that is more successful than they are.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 12:29:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By boomfab:

LOL, Sam is jacked out of this world and seems like a great guy.

Sam is also on lotsall of the PEDs.
View Quote
Very good genetics, very good work ethic, a very good mixmaster, and a very high responder to the drugs.

Link Posted: 10/23/2023 12:44:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Seems like a decent guy, but hasn't he been pretty well shown to have be juiced to the absolute max?

It's hard to take advice from people who are on PEDs unless you want advice about PEDs.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 12:59:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By anono:
Seems like a decent guy, but hasn't he been pretty well shown to have be juiced to the absolute max?

It's hard to take advice from people who are on PEDs unless you want advice about PEDs.
View Quote

His drug usage has never been discussed.  Not a bad thing in my opinion since he is influencing a lot of folks that maybe don't have our decision-making skills that keep us from doing stupid shit we don't fully understand.  I've never heard of him denying ped use he just doesn't discuss it either.  

I don't really take anyone's advice on weight training.  I've had some schooling on the subject many years ago when I was interested in being a certified trainer, but I largely tossed all of that out the window.  I listen to everything, but really choose no one else's way as the path.  

My guess is he is a super responder with great genetics and probably uses less drugs than many would believe.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 1:33:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By lefty-weaver-g19:

His drug usage has never been discussed.  Not a bad thing in my opinion since he is influencing a lot of folks that maybe don't have our decision-making skills that keep us from doing stupid shit we don't fully understand.  I've never heard of him denying ped use he just doesn't discuss it either.  

I don't really take anyone's advice on weight training.  I've had some schooling on the subject many years ago when I was interested in being a certified trainer, but I largely tossed all of that out the window.  I listen to everything, but really choose no one else's way as the path.  

My guess is he is a super responder with great genetics and probably uses less drugs than many would believe.
View Quote

I dunno man, two years for those gains? "Super responder" is being pretty generous. I think you've said you're natty ( don't care either way), and you know it's not hard to tell the difference at a certain point.

I'm not saying heavy weight isn't heavy weight and hard ass work, but it just isn't an apples to apples thing is my point. The training, etc. are different.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 1:58:16 PM EDT
[#12]

I dunno man, two years for those gains? "Super responder" is being pretty generous. I think you've said you're natty ( don't care either way), and you know it's not hard to tell the difference at a certain point.

I'm not saying heavy weight isn't heavy weight and hard ass work, but it just isn't an apples to apples thing is my point. The training, etc. are different.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Love is blinding, LOL
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 2:20:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 2:41:51 PM EDT
[#14]

LOL...

I'm sorry that you aren't as secure as I am about my sexuality.  I was very successful with women when I was younger and had my fill of that before I met my wife who is very beautiful and very fit herself.  We have our own work out room and enjoy cooking and working out together.  

To say Sam is nothing special shows how naive you are.  He has genetics and work ethic beyond 99.99% of his age group while still going to have an engineering degree that he will never need due to his social media income.  This year's Arnold classic winner was amazed at Sam's physique at his age and his genetic potential encouraging him to continue what he's doing because the sky is the limit for him.  

I spend my days working with people smarter than me as well as studying those who are super successful.  It makes me a better person.  While the majority here prefer to hang out with people less intelligent and successful than themselves to boost their own ego.  Thus, explaining why most here hate everyone that is more successful than they are.
View Quote

I don't think people here hate on those more successful than themselves. I think they just don't like the I'm better than everyone else attitude all the time with every topic it seems. Just my opinion not that you care lol.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 3:32:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Hey lefty, either way I’m just kidding with you, no hard feelings man
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 8:20:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/25/2023 11:16:15 AM EDT
[#17]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvT_RZZP6ic

Here's what seth had to say
Link Posted: 10/25/2023 11:17:23 AM EDT
[#18]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvT_RZZP6ic

Why You Shouldn't Listen to Sam Sulek

Here's what seth had to say
Link Posted: 12/13/2023 1:10:15 PM EDT
[#19]
I really enjoy his commentary and candor.  Seems like a good guy.  He could be out doing worse things.
Link Posted: 12/17/2023 11:50:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Genetic outlier, PED super responder, Belgian Malinois metabolism and-most of all-an absolutely murderous work ethic.
His eating supports his growth and the hyper-palatable foods he adds in supports his eating.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top