Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2020 1:33:10 PM EDT
Looking for something that can be an all purpose carry all for a laptop, books, and other items.

Not really interested in a backpack.

Looking at Frost River messenger bags. specifically the vintage messenger bag/

Anyone have one?
Link Posted: 10/8/2021 11:52:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Frost river is the better version of Duluth pack, started by former employees. Only thing of theirs I have experience with is a tote bag, which is very nice. I want their briefcases.
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 3:34:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Frost river is the better version of Duluth pack, started by former employees. Only thing of theirs I have experience with is a tote bag, which is very nice. I want their briefcases.
View Quote

I ended up with their vintage messenger bag.  https://www.frostriver.com/vintage-messenger-bag/

It's a murse for sure but It's pretty well made and I like it.  Mainly use it to haul my workstuff (laptop, papers, etc.) around in or for some other commutes and traveling I need to do.  Only thing I wish it had that it doesn't are water bottle holders on either end.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top