Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 20
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 1:12:56 AM EDT
[#1]
I find that many women have NPD or some other personality disorder. The law in the US, favors the women, being leftover from the days when men worked and the took care of the house and the kids. Today women are too busy working at a job, which is one reason why there is a huge decline births.

I wish him well.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 1:13:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
fpni
View Quote

Would have, if they left out the ‘probably’.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 1:13:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
She probably fucking someone else
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/31/2021 1:16:19 AM EDT
[#4]
FPNI
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 1:16:58 AM EDT
[#5]
MGTOW thread.

When will men wake up?

There is no going back this time; it'll get much worse and then the Lord Jesus Christ returns.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 1:17:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Women are like Monkeys, they dont let go of one branch without a firm grasp on another
View Quote

Especially if the later branch is about four inches longer than that former short dick sprig.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 1:17:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Why stay together if you hate each other?
Life is short find someone you like.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 1:20:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
MGTOW thread.

When will men wake up?

There is no going back this time; it'll get much worse and then the Lord Jesus Christ returns.
View Quote

Marriage rate is 6 per 1000. Men are starting to get it and women are freaking out.  Look at social media.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 1:27:19 AM EDT
[#9]
She is screwing someone else.  Same thing my ex wife did.  Then comes the I love you but I am not in love with you anymore.  

Tell your buddy to act like it doesn’t matter and move on with his life.  Detach himself from her. Chasing her will just make her split that much quicker.  Hire a PI like I did and get proof of the affair and eject.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 1:28:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Every time I've heard or seen a dude's wife because "I'm unhappy", either she was already cheating on him,  went lesbo, or was just chronically unhappy with themselves.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 1:30:40 AM EDT
[#11]
She probably has despised him for years and just doesn’t give a shit anymore.  I get it and understand her feelings.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 1:33:15 AM EDT
[#12]
I would bet one United States dollar that he gave her a waffle iron or a vacuum sweeper for Christmas.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 1:36:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Here’s the answer, women are whores without worth
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 1:44:53 AM EDT
[#14]
OP's friend chose poorly.

MGTOWs will surely disagree with me, but the clues are there, you just have to know where to look.  It's not all about BJs and sandwiches.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 1:46:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Women are like Monkeys, they dont let go of one branch without a firm grasp on another
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/31/2021 1:54:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Sometimes it's like that with people.

My ex fiance (damn that was long ago) we're going strong or so I thought. I literally woke up the morning of her birthday and realized I just wasn't happy.  It was hard because she was really really nice and good person but I had to get out. To this day I still have ZERO idea why.  Just left her on her birthday. She then accused me of having a side piece and I really didn't. But I did end up getting married two years later.

Sometimes human emotions he like that.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 1:55:23 AM EDT
[#17]
New squeeze has been pressuring her to leave but she probably said... "Not till after Christmas, for the kids..."
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 2:00:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Two Years ago tomorrow the neighbors dropped into a couple new years partys (last one at our house) and then went home and right after midnight he told her he's done...

We all thought that was strange and had no clue.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 2:02:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Two Years ago tomorrow the neighbors dropped into a couple new years partys (last one at our house) and then went home and right after midnight he told her he's done...

We all thought that was strange and had no clue.
View Quote

Got tired of her shit sounds like....
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 2:07:03 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 2:07:45 AM EDT
[#21]
This reminds me of another thread where the in-laws wrote a nasty letter to son in law, wife and kids still go to Christmas at in laws. Marriage is strong and he won, not in laws
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 2:10:33 AM EDT
[#22]
For my 40th birthday I got told “I’m not happy, I want to sleep with random men I pick up in bars” , and “you are a good guy, you don’t deserve me sleeping around on you so I want a divorce”

this is 12 months after i changed careers taking a 25% pay cut, refinanced house, and car to shorter terms(based on 2 incomes).

So buy your buddy a beer, see if he needs a crying shoulder, and help him shovel her shit into a dumpster .

Link Posted: 12/31/2021 2:10:48 AM EDT
[#23]
The "It's not you, I'm just unhappy" is a smokescreen.  That gets said so you won't respond to the Spouse bailing by immediately hiring an Attack Lawyer for an At-Fault Divorce, rather than simply agreeing to a No-Fault so her lawyer can get down to the nitty gritty of how much of your money she'll take.

The second your Spouse tells you she's (or he's) ending it.....the next words out of your mouth need to be uttered over the phone to a lawyer.  I'm not sure if it's like a gunfight, where the first person to clear leather has an advantage....but it can't hurt.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 2:13:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

This. She has an exit plan lined up. He needs to plan on being single.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This. She has an exit plan lined up. He needs to plan on being single.

Yep, and her friends are coaching her every step of the way.

It all starts with this one right here. Ready? Here it is:

Friends (lol, "friends, who convince you to end your marriage because they're miserable coonts"):

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE HAPPYYYYYYYY!!!

After that one it's only a matter of time.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 2:14:22 AM EDT
[#25]
100% there's another dude.  Poor guy.  Sucks but fuck her.  Dump her and move on.  Look at it as an opportunity.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 2:16:12 AM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 12/31/2021 2:18:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Brutal

Quoted:
In before the usual "he's a man so it's his fault regardless" crowd.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 2:18:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 2:19:05 AM EDT
[#29]
O boy. The regular "well, I'm not the only one" thread, right on time as I'm sitting here thinking about miserable crap.

As I have been told, they're never really yours, it's just your turn.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 2:19:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Women are incentivized to cheat by the US government. Plain and simple, a marriage will always fuck over the man, but we can't help ourselves.
<- happily married
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 2:22:33 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Must be.......

That was the "new friends" present.  Wait till HE gets the NEW FRIENDS PRESENT in a few years

good riddance.  

Link Posted: 12/31/2021 2:25:27 AM EDT
[#32]
My first wife told me she wanted a divorce a couple of weeks before Christmas. She wanted me to stay in the house until after Christmas for the kids. I kicked her out of bed that night and told her to sleep on the couch until I leave.

Fifteen years later I kicked my fiancé out of the house a couple of days before Christmas,  because I was tired of her shit.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 2:29:26 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 2:30:11 AM EDT
[#34]
If only he would of asked her if she needed help getting the house ready for Christmas, this wouldn't of happened!
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 2:33:41 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

That first post thing again.

ETA: tell your buddy to not take her back, when it doesn’t work out with the new rod. Typically takes a couple weeks to months.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 2:35:32 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/31/2021 2:44:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Sounds familiar.
Type O Negative had a song about this 30 years ago.
“Unsuccessfully coping with the natural beauty of infidelity”
Previously recorded as “I know you’re fucking someone else”

Unsuccessfully Coping with the Natural Beauty of Infidelity
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 2:45:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
FPNI
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 2:50:51 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
When a woman decides it’s over it’s usually a long process that she agonized over and once she finally reveals her decision nothing can be done
View Quote

This seems to be true, although I don't know how much "agonizing" some of them actually go through.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 2:58:51 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Human relationships are more complicated than designing nuclear weapons.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/31/2021 3:12:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
She already had someone else to go to. My first left and reduced me to a blubbering drunk until I realized she was not coming back. I crawled out of the bottle and had the time of my life until I met #2, she settled me back down, kept me out of prison. Often refer to the first as my practice wife. Been with second for 30 years now. If she left, I would be sad, a little while, then on to whatever else I could find to get into. It does happen all the time, with men and women. #1 has been married 4 times, so I guess it was not me, nor do I care. Live on, our time here is too short to cry over.
View Quote
Whatever works for you, but I have zero interest in this kind of relationship. If I'm going to marry her, I don't even want to be able to imagine life without her.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 3:45:14 AM EDT
[#42]
Happened to me in 2000. Surprised with the standard "I'm not happy." I was upset but started preparing. Within a week, I caught her with new bf. It took some surveillance on my part. I used her desire to get a divorce as leverage, it saved me some money but I still paid plenty. There are signs, you just have to see things from a deceptive point of view. My ex convinced me 3 months earlier to use my 401k to pay off her new car and some debt, all stuff that she'd be stuck with. She'd been squirrelling away money for a couple months. I was better off in the end. 6 months after divorce she asked to come back, I said no.

The wifes cheating, she waited until she was sure of the other guy before she dropped the bombshell. There's no chance. You need to get 100% into survival, personal recovery mode. Detach feelings, get over it NOW. She's emotionally detached long ago. She'll look to leave you emotionally and financially destitute. Get a lawyer, a good one. Get a legal separation and hope for a smooth divorce.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 3:49:28 AM EDT
[#43]
Chad has already been laying the pipe in her tunnel.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 3:55:11 AM EDT
[#44]
Good chance she has a boy friend on the side. Maybe even sleeping with him.

Just sayin', it's possible.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 4:04:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Is it too late for him to get us xmas gift back?
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 4:32:15 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Marriage rate is 6 per 1000. Men are starting to get it and women are freaking out.  Look at social media.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
MGTOW thread.

When will men wake up?

I wonder what women will do to change the course.  Some UTube personalities say women will merely join "harems" of alpha males.  Generally said women would rather share a man with multiple women than settle for the lesser men.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 4:41:24 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

On the bright side this works both ways.  Dude is getting a second chance to find someone younger and better.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia4.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2Fl0ErFafpUCQTQFMSk%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

View Quote

Good market I would think. Enjoy. Life is too short.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 4:46:59 AM EDT
[#48]
Everyone always wants to say there were no warning signs.  She hit me with it out of no where.  I said the same thing when it happened.  Once you get space and reflect back things start to pop up and it can make you feel real dumb for missing them.  

I saw a therapist during my divorce because I was convinced  there was something wrong with me.  He was the first to tell me he has heard this story so many times before.  He said to work out focus on myself and eventually I will find some one new (paraphrasing).  He also said that she will realize her mistakes or get jealous and she will try to get back together.  He was right about everything.  I wish I would have listened because we got back together again.  We lasted a year before I realized I had so much resentment towards her from the way she handled things.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 4:50:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

FIFY
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not sure I have the heart to say it, but when a woman nopes out of the relationship because she's unhappy, there's usually a side piece waiting to step in that's been pounding her.  Six months ago and she'll be she hooked up with her new Prince charming.

FIFY

Link Posted: 12/31/2021 4:57:34 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
When a woman decides it’s over it’s usually a long process that she agonized over and once she finally reveals her decision nothing can be done
View Quote

In my experience, yes.
Page / 20
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top