Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/24/2021 5:01:04 PM EDT
Stopped by my local haunt yesterday to see what he had coming in today.  Said that he had another Thomas H Handy and none of the other BTAC bottles this year.  He did say that there were some of the others in the area.  Stopped by a short time ago and picked up the Thomas H Handy.  Might try to see if I can get my hands on some of the other BTAC bottles at a decent price.

Kind of a Christmas present for myself.
Link Posted: 12/25/2021 11:23:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice, I've been wanting one of those. The only BTAC bottle I've managed is a Weller 12 last week for just a little over retail (and I think I lucked out on an a mis-pricing because the sister store to the one I got it at had it for over double what I paid). Both stores had other allocated bottles but not for prices I was willing to pay, several other Weller expressions for $200 and up, ORVW 10 for $999, Lot B for $1699, etc. These two local places I hit are weird, I got the most recent Booker's release there a couple weeks back for basically retail when I haven't seen a bottle of it anywhere in over a year, when they get EH Taylor small batch it's just a few bucks over retail but any other EH Taylor that comes in is $200 or more.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 9:29:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice. I got a bottle in 2016. Wife calls it Christmas in a bottle.
We usually have glass on Christmas Eve.
Enjoy!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top