Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/24/2021 5:01:04 PM EDT
Stopped by my local haunt yesterday to see what he had coming in today.  Said that he had another Thomas H Handy and none of the other BTAC bottles this year.  He did say that there were some of the others in the area.  Stopped by a short time ago and picked up the Thomas H Handy.  Might try to see if I can get my hands on some of the other BTAC bottles at a decent price.

Kind of a Christmas present for myself.
Link Posted: 12/25/2021 11:23:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice, I've been wanting one of those. The only BTAC bottle I've managed is a Weller 12 last week for just a little over retail (and I think I lucked out on an a mis-pricing because the sister store to the one I got it at had it for over double what I paid). Both stores had other allocated bottles but not for prices I was willing to pay, several other Weller expressions for $200 and up, ORVW 10 for $999, Lot B for $1699, etc. These two local places I hit are weird, I got the most recent Booker's release there a couple weeks back for basically retail when I haven't seen a bottle of it anywhere in over a year, when they get EH Taylor small batch it's just a few bucks over retail but any other EH Taylor that comes in is $200 or more.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 9:29:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice. I got a bottle in 2016. Wife calls it Christmas in a bottle.
We usually have glass on Christmas Eve.
Enjoy!
Top Top