Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 7:16:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I would totally bang her.
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 7:17:14 AM EDT
[#2]
She's an anti-gunner. Never liked her anyway. YMMV.
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 7:20:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She's an anti-gunner. Never liked her anyway.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
This.

https://www.nytimes.com/2004/04/25/nyregion/in-business-pirro-seeks-extension-on-federal-arms-ban.html

District Attorney Jeanine Pirro, a Republican, called on Washington last week to set politics aside and extend the federal ban on assault weapons that is scheduled to expire Sept. 13.

''The fact that I'm Republican doesn't have anything to do with this,'' she said in a telephone interview Thursday. ''I've been in law enforcement 29 years and there is no legitimate purpose to have an assault weapon.

''These are weapons employed by drug operations by gang enterprises,'' she added. ''This is about killing as many people as possible in as short a period of time as possible.''
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 7:47:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This.

https://www.nytimes.com/2004/04/25/nyregion/in-business-pirro-seeks-extension-on-federal-arms-ban.html

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This.

District Attorney Jeanine Pirro, a Republican, called on Washington last week to set politics aside and extend the federal ban on assault weapons that is scheduled to expire Sept. 13.

''The fact that I'm Republican doesn't have anything to do with this,'' she said in a telephone interview Thursday. ''I've been in law enforcement 29 years and there is no legitimate purpose to have an assault weapon.

''These are weapons employed by drug operations by gang enterprises,'' she added. ''This is about killing as many people as possible in as short a period of time as possible.''
This certainlly lessens my caring of her being terminated.
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 7:49:33 AM EDT
[#5]
lol she changed she said now she is pro gun now remember Trump was Anti-Gun at the same time she was lol...
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 7:58:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Her viewpoint changed after she went shooting and she understood the reasons why...

She was deep state until they shower her the exit..
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 8:02:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
lol she changed she said now she is pro gun now remember Trump was Anti-Gun at the same time she was lol...
View Quote
She made a nice little anti-gun speech on Fox when Zim-Zam was acquitted, so her epiphany must have been pretty recent.

She can fuck right off.
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 8:03:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Her viewpoint changed after she went shooting and she understood the reasons why...

She was deep state until they shower her the exit..
View Quote

Some of you guys will believe anything.
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 8:04:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Good....Not for the reason she was fired but because she was the most annoying sounding woman on FOX......As mentioned before, anti-2A too.
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 8:04:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Make it a twofer and find replacement for Judge Nap.
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 8:05:41 AM EDT
[#11]
She is a loud mouth anti gun attention whore.

Never understood why people enjoyed her product.

I hardly watch that Network anymore.

BFD. She had it coming, its ultimately what she wanted.
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 8:09:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 8:09:49 AM EDT
[#13]
bye
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 8:10:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Was never a fan
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 8:12:40 AM EDT
[#15]
LOL.....She pissed on herself to establish dominance.
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 8:19:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Cya
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 8:23:07 AM EDT
[#17]
She's an anti, so she can fuck right off. But she asked a valid question.

From OP's link:

“Is her adherence to this Islamic doctrine indicative of her adherence to Sharia law, which in itself is antithetical to the United States Constitution?” Pirro said in the scripted opening of her March 9 program that dealt with Omar, a popular target of conservative pundits since she entered Congress.
View Quote
That's a valid question, and it looks like we knew the answer before Pirro even asked it.
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 8:24:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 8:25:49 AM EDT
[#19]
First Amendment... Freedom of the Press, Freedom of Speech... and all that

Like her or hate her... she got double standardized out
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 8:28:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Somebody is gonna be chugging some box wine...
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 8:30:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Did anyone read the article?  They cancelled an EPISODE of her show. She asked a question about the Muslim congresswoman from Minnesota. That’s bullshit. Aren’t journalists supposed to question things?  Fox News wants her to be politically correct and put limits on speech. Why?

"Think about it: Omar wears a hijab," Pirro said. "Is her adherence to this Islamic doctrine indicative of her adherence to Sharia law, which in itself is antithetical to the United States Constitution?"
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 8:30:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

From OP's link:

That's a valid question, and it looks like we knew the answer before Pirro even asked it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

From OP's link:

“Is her adherence to this Islamic doctrine indicative of her adherence to Sharia law, which in itself is antithetical to the United States Constitution?” Pirro said in the scripted opening of her March 9 program that dealt with Omar, a popular target of conservative pundits since she entered Congress.
Like her or not, FOX is showing how fucking gutless they are.
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 8:30:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Oh FUCK Omar...…...she is a piece of racist shit.
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 8:31:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Was never a fan
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 8:33:05 AM EDT
[#25]
She’s A CUNT. Built her career in Westchester county New York. ANTI 2A. Fuck Her.
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 8:33:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Like her or not, FOX is showing how fucking gutless they are.
View Quote
You're just now figuring that out? They've been trash for as long as I can remember.
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 8:33:53 AM EDT
[#27]
I don't know if she's currently pro-2A or not but she was right in calling out Omar's wearing of the hijab as adhering to the tenants of Sharia law and that that is not a compatible stance with the constitution of the USA, a document that brotherfucker swore to uphold.

Anybody that attacks that evil cunt Omar needs to be heard loud and clear.
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 8:34:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Some of you guys will believe anything.
View Quote
Well they're still watching cable news, so... yep.

Fox ain't your friend.
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 8:36:27 AM EDT
[#29]
She can probably get a job in the White House as an adviser to the President on gun policy since they see pretty much eye-to-eye like typical NYC conserva-libs who masquerade as real conservatives.

But, not to worry - "Don Jr is one of us" and "Ivanka has nice tits" and some members here would even like to fuck Judge J, so everything will be okay in GD Trumpworshipland. LOL
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 8:38:46 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
She can probably get a job in the White House as an adviser to the President on gun policy since they see pretty much eye-to-eye like typical NYC conserva-libs who masquerade as real conservatives.

But, not to worry - "Don Jr is one of us" and "Ivanka has nice tits" and some members here would even like to fuck Judge J, so everything will be okay in GD Trumpworshipland. LOL
View Quote
I dislike Omar much more than Pirro……….YMMV.
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 8:41:28 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
You can have her right after I do her. Shes  got a touch of the  crazy and is hot for her age.
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 8:45:28 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
Would you do a threesome with her and Judge Judy?
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 8:49:05 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
You can have her right after I do her. Shes  got a touch of the  crazy and is hot for her age.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't forget to bring her a gift box of Geritol and lube.
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 8:50:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Meh...She can kick rocks
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 8:53:52 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

She's an anti-gunner. Never liked her anyway. YMMV.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 9:05:15 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 9:19:47 AM EDT
[#37]

View Quote
Dumb broad doesn't even understand how miserably hypocritical she is. If there's no legitimate purpose to having a semi-auto rifles that are only made to kill as many people as possible quickly, why does every police department in the country have them?
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 9:21:56 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Dumb broad doesn't even understand how miserably hypocritical she is. If there's no legitimate purpose to having a semi-auto rifles that are only made to kill as many people as possible quickly, why does every police department in the country have them?
View Quote
Maybe she doesn't realize the police use them to guard against lawlessness?

Link Posted: 3/17/2019 9:47:12 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 9:53:58 AM EDT
[#40]
I couldn’t take listening to her annoying voice.
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 9:57:09 AM EDT
[#41]
Accuse Jews of dual loyalty (Rep. Omar) = ok.  
Accuse Christian of dual loyalty (Sen. Feinstein to Amy Barrett) = ok.
Accuse Muslim of dual loyalty (Pirro) = you're fired.
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 9:59:24 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stay in your lane bro. I got this!
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 10:04:28 AM EDT
[#43]

View Quote
She comes from a part of the country that is continually losing more and more towns to drug operations and gang enterprises. The need for the good people in or near these places to properly arm themselves in order to defend against growing threats is painfully clear.

She is a fool for making that statement.

(The 'no legitimate purpose' statement)
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 10:04:37 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Great! You can have my three inches of it, too. LMAO
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 10:08:36 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I don't know if she's currently pro-2A or not but she was right in calling out Omar's wearing of the hijab as adhering to the tenants of Sharia law and that that is not a compatible stance with the constitution of the USA, a document that brotherfucker swore to uphold.

View Quote
Spot on.
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 10:08:46 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Did anyone read the article?  They cancelled an EPISODE of her show. She asked a question about the Muslim congresswoman from Minnesota. That’s bullshit. Aren’t journalists supposed to question things?  Fox News wants her to be politically correct and put limits on speech. Why?

"Think about it: Omar wears a hijab," Pirro said. "Is her adherence to this Islamic doctrine indicative of her adherence to Sharia law, which in itself is antithetical to the United States Constitution?"
View Quote
That is a valid comment.  Muslim ideology is incompatible with Western nations/cultures.   Never forget that.

Go read the one page letter by the New Zealand (? or Australian) Senator who made these same points after the New Zealand killings in a mosque(s).
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 10:10:05 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
Muslims can lie to achieve their goals.
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 10:13:49 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Accuse Jews of dual loyalty (Rep. Omar) = ok.  
Accuse Christian of dual loyalty (Sen. Feinstein to Amy Barrett) = ok.
Accuse Muslim of dual loyalty (Pirro) = you're fired.
View Quote
This ^^^
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 10:14:49 AM EDT
[#49]
I'm so glad I cancelled cable last year. Do not miss fox news one bit.
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 10:14:58 AM EDT
[#50]
Isn't she married to a mobster or something?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top