Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Danang Dick Blumenthal has absolutely no room to talk about Stolen Valor

Stolen Valor
View Quote

Thats the joke...
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:43:33 AM EDT
[#2]
And yet some fucker in California claimed to have the Medal of Honor while campaigning and the Supreme Court said, yep no problem with that.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:47:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Sigh, if all these Bat-boys want people who went to Ranger school to stop calling themselves Rangers then change the name of the school.....and the F’ing tab that says RANGER!!!!!

I guess people who go to tanker school aren’t tankers.

Stupid.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:50:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Also what does his scrolled buddies think about his display of ‘heroism’ while cowering on the floor of congress. Fucking spineless piece of shit.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:52:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
TAB = Went to Army Ranger School

Scroll = Serving in Ranger Battalions

Tab does not automatically mean Ranger.

View Quote

And yet I went to Ranger school with several “Rangers” from battalion that failed out because they were soup sandwiches.......so, what your saying is they were real rangers even though they couldn’t come close to passing Ranger school?

Fun fact, one was crying the day he left because he had an AD with a blank round on patrol.....and apparently that is enough to get you kicked out of Regiment.  Who knew.

Tab or Scroll, you’re a Ranger....,,,,although the standards today from what I’ve learned are a joke.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top