Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 9:12:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Snakes don't eat humans, they can't get past our shoulders. That snake could not eat an adult so unless you mean a little kid then maybe.
View Quote
There's pics on the net of a dead guy getting cut out of a snake. India, I think but I could be wrong there.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 9:12:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I'm no photography expert but it looks ligit to me. Reticulated pythons do get that big and that snek could kill and eat the man next to it. The only thing that looks odd is the bends in the snakes body as it's hanging but it looks like it was run over by a vehicle to me and those are the tire marks.

People don't think big constrictors be like they do but.....
View Quote
There's no way that snake could eat that man... He may be able to kill him in an ambush but he ain't eating him.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 9:13:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

There's pics on the net of a dead guy getting cut out of a snake. India, I think but I could be wrong there.
View Quote
Fake, he crawled in there for the picture it was debunked. Not saying it never happens but the only people that are able to be eaten by a very large snake is going to be very small people. Children or women maybe.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 9:15:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Still calling fake, but looks like that bucket may have a grabber of some sort. Stumped until someone not on a phone can look at it in photoshop or some other possible BS move
View Quote
There’s no grabber there, or at least it’s not grabbing on the snake.  They loopeda piece of rope around the bucket and then supposedly hung the snake from that looped rope.  Just try that with a belt at home.  You can’t have that much snake on one end and that little bit on the other.  Unless it’s clamped there, or otherwise held in place by something and not freely hanging, that’s impossible
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 9:18:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
There's no grabber there, or at least it's not grabbing on the snake.  They loopeda piece of rope around the bucket and then supposedly hung the snake from that looped rope.  Just try that with a belt at home.  You can't have that much snake on one end and that little bit on the other.  Unless it's clamped there, or otherwise held in place by something and not freely hanging, that's impossible
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Still calling fake, but looks like that bucket may have a grabber of some sort. Stumped until someone not on a phone can look at it in photoshop or some other possible BS move
There's no grabber there, or at least it's not grabbing on the snake.  They loopeda piece of rope around the bucket and then supposedly hung the snake from that looped rope.  Just try that with a belt at home.  You can't have that much snake on one end and that little bit on the other.  Unless it's clamped there, or otherwise held in place by something and not freely hanging, that's impossible
They're claiming that snake is #400 but the biggest retic on record was 32 feel long and only weighed #350. Story is click bait bullshit.

#400 Anaconda? That would be believable.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 9:19:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
There's no way that snake could eat that man... He may be able to kill him in an ambush but he ain't eating him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm no photography expert but it looks ligit to me. Reticulated pythons do get that big and that snek could kill and eat the man next to it. The only thing that looks odd is the bends in the snakes body as it's hanging but it looks like it was run over by a vehicle to me and those are the tire marks.

People don't think big constrictors be like they do but.....
Yes, it could.... Large snakes eat anything that crosses their path, including people. They unhinge their jaws and you'd be amazed at what they can swallow. I used to know a guy who had both a Burmese (13ft) and Reticulated (around 16ft) and neither of them were close to the one in that pic.

They're downright scary.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 9:22:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That could easily eat a human.
View All Quotes
That could easily be fish hands, too.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 9:23:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

There’s no grabber there, or at least it’s not grabbing on the snake.  They loopeda piece of rope around the bucket and then supposedly hung the snake from that looped rope.  Just try that with a belt at home.  You can’t have that much snake on one end and that little bit on the other.  Unless it’s clamped there, or otherwise held in place by something and not freely hanging, that’s impossible
View Quote
I have seen large pipes held vertical with a strap. A soft bodied snake is easy to hold with a rope or strap like shown in the photo. Not saying it is not a fake photo, but a snake can be rigged that way.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 9:24:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yes, it could.... Large snakes eat anything that crosses their path, including people. They unhinge their jaws and you'd be amazed at what they can swallow. I used to know a guy who had both a Burmese (13ft) and Reticulated (around 16ft) and neither of them were close to the one in that pic.

They're downright scary.
View Quote
 JFC...
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 9:28:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Hey Dipshit OP, are you trying to spell SNAKE, and can’t?
View Quote
To ask this question obviously shows that you do not GD enough
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 9:29:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Lol, how about FuckNo.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 9:32:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
This is why you need a 458 SOCOM. Nuke. Really big nuke.
View Quote
FIFY.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 9:33:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
 JFC...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're downright scary.
 JFC...
@ludder093

OK looking at the pic again and closer I concede that you're correct and it very likely couldn't eat that man but it's not too far from what it could ingest. The body of the snake could easily contain that man, it likely wouldn't be able to get past the shoulders. It's not uncommon for it to happen though including full grown/slighter build men.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 9:34:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 9:35:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I have seen large pipes held vertical with a strap. A soft bodied snake is easy to hold with a rope or strap like shown in the photo. Not saying it is not a fake photo, but a snake can be rigged that way.
View Quote
I have too, but pipes held vertically like that aren’t held loosely by the suspending rope; they’re tightly held.  That snake is just flopping there
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 9:39:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Damn what caliber for that thing?  Beginning to feel my .450 BM may not be big enough yet!
View Quote
1/2-1 stick

Link Posted: 2/11/2019 9:41:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
That’s a really nice set of boots in the making, right there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
That’s a really nice set of boots in the making, right there.
Python pattern panties for Rosie ODonnell
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 9:41:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Damn, I occasionally hunt hogs and deer in Immokalee.
View Quote
That thing probably did too.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 9:42:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I would imagine with snakes like those slithering around your game would be getting a little thin on the ground soon.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Damn, I occasionally hunt hogs and deer in Immokalee.
I would imagine with snakes like those slithering around your game would be getting a little thin on the ground soon.
They are wiping out swamp rabbits and other small mammals.

The young have decimated the grub worm population.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 9:44:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
@ludder093

OK looking at the pic again and closer I concede that you're correct and it very likely couldn't eat that man but it's not too far from what it could ingest. The body of the snake could easily contain that man, it likely wouldn't be able to get past the shoulders. It's not uncommon for it to happen though including full grown/slighter build men.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're downright scary.
 JFC...
@ludder093

Now consider he's standing 25 feet behind the snake...
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 9:44:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Snakes don't eat humans, they can't get past our shoulders. That snake could not eat an adult so unless you mean a little kid then maybe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why? He's right. I'm guessing you've never seen a snek eat?
Uhhh, unless they are fake there are several pics of grown mens inside these creepy bastards online.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 9:58:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 10:03:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Google says this is the only information of this incident. Not sure if real. If so, that’s one big pair of boots.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 10:04:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Is that a picture for ants?
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 10:09:06 PM EDT
[#25]
It was said that when they spotted the snake it was mating with one that was even larger but it Quickly Slither away leaving a large crater like Trail Into the Woods the older Mexican men who witnessed the snake retreating called it (Loci) which was apparently the name of a Roman genius who took the form of a snake!!
View Quote
OP, please tell me you copied that text from some south Florida newspaper;
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 10:13:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 10:14:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
WTF is a SNAKE (sic)
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 10:17:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 10:18:07 PM EDT
[#29]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wrong

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/124978/snek1-842423.jpg
It's on the internet, so it must be true....
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 10:18:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
No step on my snek.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 10:20:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
you're being That Guy Nobody Likes.  Shut up and go away, kthanxbye.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 10:21:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'll show you the light.

Snakes of this size don't just run up and try to swallow their prey whole. They squeeze with enough force to break and dislocate the bones of animals that are both thicker and denser than ours.

It does take a bigger snake than this one. But last summer a 54 year old woman was eaten, and the year before that an adult male was found inside a 23 foot python. In both cases they had a ton of broken bones.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 10:23:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
This one is verified. There are pictures and video. National Geographic also took part in investigating it.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 10:23:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Could you possibly find a smaller picture?
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 10:24:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I'll show you the light.

Snakes of this size don't just run up and try to swallow their prey whole. They squeeze with enough force to break and dislocate the bones of animals that are both thicker and denser than ours.

It does take a bigger snake than this one. But last summer a 54 year old woman was eaten, and the year before that an adult male was found inside a 23 foot python. In both cases they had a ton of broken bones.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'll show you the light.

Snakes in the everglades eat whitetail deer. Now I know South Florida deer can be smaller than deer further north, but there is not much difference in the height dimension of a deer’s torso and the shoulders of a person.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 10:35:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

OP, please tell me you copied that text from some south Florida newspaper;
View Quote
I can’t find it if he did. But I didn’t look real hard either.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 10:38:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wrong

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/124978/snek1-842423.jpg
That one could be true. It's a pretty small woman but the one with the guy sticking out was fake. The guy crawled inside the snake for a photo.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 10:48:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
That one could be true. It's a pretty small woman but the one with the guy sticking out was fake. The guy crawled inside the snake for a photo.
View Quote
Thought that one was the one where the guy crawled in. Can't keep them straight.
From SE Asia, to Central and S America, that retic has been around the world gobbling people up.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 11:09:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
That could easily eat a human.
View Quote
That could almost eat ur mom!
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 11:12:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
come on op, how can you post such a fail?
View Quote
Why do you hate postage stamps?
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 11:13:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
Be polite or someone will sic their dag on you.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 11:17:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Thought that one was the one where the guy crawled in. Can't keep them straight.
From SE Asia, to Central and S America, that retic has been around the world gobbling people up.
View Quote
There's some pretty sketchy video of them cutting a snake open and finding a small woman.  There's so many fakes out there.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 11:27:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

@ludder093

View Quote
But how the fuck does it "catch" the human?  I mean, it's a constrictor, right?  So it has really tiny fangs.  Wouldn't a person be able to just jump the fuck out of the way before it could throw those coils on??
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 11:28:45 PM EDT
[#44]
What is that???? A jpeg for ants???
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 11:29:12 PM EDT
[#45]
I don't worry about the gators when duck hunting in the STAs or FEBs. I worry about something like that. At least I can see the gators beady little eyes pop and glow in the dark when I'm setting decoys.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 11:31:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
Hahah thiz guyz a n00b.

Snek origin.

Link Posted: 2/11/2019 11:33:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Hooper:Thats a twenty footer.
Quint: Twenty-five!
https://www.boston.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/quint1111large-850x478.jpg
You broke into my house, stole my property, murdered my servants, and my PETS! And that is what grieves me the most! You killed my snake. Thorgrim is beside himself with grief! He raised that snake from the time it was born.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 11:42:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
But how the fuck does it "catch" the human?  I mean, it's a constrictor, right?  So it has really tiny fangs.  Wouldn't a person be able to just jump the fuck out of the way before it could throw those coils on??
View Quote
They're ambush predators.  Once a big one latches on its really fucking hard to get away... those short teeth you're taking about are curved to the rear and theres a lot of them.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 11:43:05 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Be polite or someone will sic their dag on you.
View Quote
Or babcat
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 11:50:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top