BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2020 10:44:05 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 10:46:40 AM EDT
[#1]
"go back to Russia, you f--- communist,"

Link Posted: 1/13/2020 10:46:56 AM EDT
[#2]
90 days for what he did sounds good to me.
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 10:50:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Wait, Trump means communism? Florida man has me confused.
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 10:50:46 AM EDT
[#4]
As I recall, that original thread ended up in Team and then was nuked; the OP was ludder093, I do believe...
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 10:50:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Another thread had his address and I was down there not long ago.  I wanted to go by and ask him if he wanted to spit again, but I was diving and fishing and having fun. He's a tard, and I hope a guy in the slammer busts his face to pieces.

Was that harsh?
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 10:51:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 10:52:23 AM EDT
[#7]
TDS. 90 days is just not enough. He should be missing a few teeth and need rhinoplasty for his fucking broken nose.
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 10:52:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 10:55:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Yep, there it is, I thought it got nuked.  At least I remembered who started the thread.  
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 11:00:54 AM EDT
[#10]

Dude going to jail is going to find out what communism really looks like.
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 12:00:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Why so often "Florida man..."?
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 12:04:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Good for the MAGA hat guy, but I like to blend in and not stir the pot
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 12:08:08 PM EDT
[#13]
I assumed it was "simple battery" which would be like a day or two, usually time served waiting for first appearance. 90 days is fantastic. Maybe the dickhead had priors. Maybe they bumped it due to the victim being a senior (over 65) so it became a felony...Felony Battery on a Senior Citizen sounds about right.
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 12:09:11 PM EDT
[#14]
If that's the perp, he has the most smug asshole face.

Who the fuck smiles for a booking photo?

ETA:
"I don't even care that I'm going to jail; this is actually exciting," he said. "Plus, I have more time on this earth than he does anyway; he probably feels so good about himself."

Link Posted: 1/13/2020 12:11:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
This
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 12:15:55 PM EDT
[#16]
He is getting sentenced yet again.
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 12:16:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
These leftists believe and promulgate all sorts of nonsense.   They have taken the ludicrous and dis-proven "trump/russia" thing and taken it to a whole different level.   And they believe it whole heartedly, too.
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 12:18:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Deranged behavior.
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 12:21:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
These leftists believe and promulgate all sorts of nonsense.   They have taken the ludicrous and dis-proven "trump/russia" thing and taken it to a whole different level.   And they believe it whole heartedly, too.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They also love to project.
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 12:25:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
We shouldnt waste a dollar on sending this guy to jail for 90 days.  What he did should be taken care of with a good ol fashioned ass whooping.  Is the man he spit on was unable to do it, he should be able to choose a proxy to deliver the whooping.
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 12:31:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2019/10/1862/1048/4c793708-ajple.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

A Florida man who spat on a fellow bar patron wearing a "Make America Great" hat was sentenced to 90 days in jail and one year of supervised probation.

Matthias Ajple, 43, entered a no-contest plea Thursday and Judge David Morgan found Ajple guilty of battery, Treasure Coast News reported.

Surveillance footage of the incident showed Ajple approaching Robert Youngblood, 67, at a bar in Vero Beach on Oct. 26.

He placed a paper towel on Youngblood's head to cover up the "Make America Great Again" lettering on the hat, and slapped the bill of the hat before telling him to "go back to Russia, you f--- communist," investigators said.

Ajple then spat on Youngblood and left the bar, according to an Indian River County Sheriff's Office arrest affidavit.

Youngblood took down Ajple's license plate and gave it to police.

Ajple told police when they arrested him, "I was just trying to protect you guys because I support law enforcement. Trump supporters are communist and racist."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-spit-maga-hat-bar-jail

I don't recall the thread but the MAGA hat guys has a friend here.

I'm actually shocked he got 90 days. I wonder if that is a suspended sentence based on the years probation.
View Quote
Bobs suing him and his wife civilly next. His wife put him up to it then denied it.  The whole family are cunts.
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 11:41:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Wasn't the OP for that thread related to the person who was assaulted? Made zero sense to move it to team for the sole purpose of protecting the attacker...smh.
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 11:55:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Bobs suing him and his wife civilly next. His wife put him up to it then denied it.  The whole family are cunts.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2019/10/1862/1048/4c793708-ajple.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

A Florida man who spat on a fellow bar patron wearing a "Make America Great" hat was sentenced to 90 days in jail and one year of supervised probation.

Matthias Ajple, 43, entered a no-contest plea Thursday and Judge David Morgan found Ajple guilty of battery, Treasure Coast News reported.

Surveillance footage of the incident showed Ajple approaching Robert Youngblood, 67, at a bar in Vero Beach on Oct. 26.

He placed a paper towel on Youngblood's head to cover up the "Make America Great Again" lettering on the hat, and slapped the bill of the hat before telling him to "go back to Russia, you f--- communist," investigators said.

Ajple then spat on Youngblood and left the bar, according to an Indian River County Sheriff's Office arrest affidavit.

Youngblood took down Ajple's license plate and gave it to police.

Ajple told police when they arrested him, "I was just trying to protect you guys because I support law enforcement. Trump supporters are communist and racist."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-spit-maga-hat-bar-jail

I don't recall the thread but the MAGA hat guys has a friend here.

I'm actually shocked he got 90 days. I wonder if that is a suspended sentence based on the years probation.
That’s awesome news. Punch back twice as hard.
Link Posted: 1/14/2020 12:08:30 AM EDT
[#24]
I thought in the original thread he punched the guy. I guess it turns out he just spit on him. I feel like that is a fair punishment for that behavior.
Link Posted: 1/14/2020 12:10:11 AM EDT
[#25]
Good!
Link Posted: 1/14/2020 12:16:51 AM EDT
[#26]
How do you even say a fucked up spelled name like that... Apple?
Link Posted: 1/14/2020 12:23:06 AM EDT
[#27]
So he's proud of himself being a 40 year old man, attacking a 70 year old man. Cool story bro.

Pretty standard behavior for a leftist cunt, attacking someone who is physically weaker than you, projecting your communist beliefs on them, and being smug about it like you are a badass. I bet he did it for the buttfucking he's gonna get in prison.
Link Posted: 1/14/2020 12:23:59 AM EDT
[#28]
I remember this douche bag.  Wonder how his business is going?
Link Posted: 1/14/2020 12:37:02 AM EDT
[#29]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top