User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 12:45:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You don't?

We aren't mystical gods; we've just been fighting goat fuckers for the last 20 years.

North Vietnamese shot down a lot of aircraft.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How? You think the Russians are capable of shooting down American planes?

You don't?

We aren't mystical gods; we've just been fighting goat fuckers for the last 20 years.

...using russian anti aircraft equipment.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 12:45:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

With Russian equipment, still owe them for that.
View Quote

We are, with Ukraine. And we both did Afg, so I think it's even now?
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 12:46:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

...using russian anti aircraft equipment.
View Quote

Impossible. MBlades said Russia has no AA capabilities.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 12:47:03 PM EDT
[#4]
For the typical Afcommers that's ignorant of history:

Finland actually lost both the Winter War and the Continuation War

Yes, half million Russian die and the Finns got better deal that was expected in both cases........but they still lost.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 12:48:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yes, half million Russian die and the Finns got better deal that was expected in both cases........but they still lost.
View Quote

Now imagine what they can do with the support they could get now as oppsoed to the limited nordic support of then
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 12:51:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
News flash. Russia doesn't have the demographics to support losing half a million people for 20 miles of territory anymore.

It's not 1940. The Russia of today is an empty suit with nuclear bombs.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 1:00:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lost the Winter War? Stalemate with some minor territory lost. The Continuation war, they actually took a Russian city, wasnt till the end of the war that Russian after routing the Germans did a full on push to Helsinki, even then they mostly held the line, lost minor territory and signed a peace deal where they wernt a Russian satellite, but agreed to basically not speak ill of Russian during the cold war and not to side with the west.

Russia is whatever, but Finland likely would have the edge these days I think.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 1:05:56 PM EDT
[#8]
FPNI

Look behind FJB.  The Dems used the war powers act to wield the federal checkbook which gave much power to certain beuro rats during WWII.  The Dems want war as a cover for their tax and spend centralized power.  It's all about the power. It's all about the power.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 1:06:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Like I don't want to see this war get any bigger, but I really really really want to see Russia get fucked up big time.

The thought of American/NATO air power just smoking the shit out of Russia gives me the biggest boner.
View Quote

Man. You’ve got a serious itch to go to Turkey! I haven’t been there in years. I wonder how the tab-v’s are holding up
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 1:15:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Somebody who is out of public view and pulling levers wants WWIII.

View Quote

Dumb. No one wants WWIII but that doesn't mean it won't happen. Putin thought, in the beginning, he could bully a win but now sees he can't. So now he is bullying and bluffing his way around trying to bluff a win. That isn't working either. No one is afraid of the Russian thug. The West, esp. NATO is coming to the realization that Putin can not be allowed to win, no way, no how. If he is allowed to win he will keep on going.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 1:16:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

It has to be. That has to be one of the dumbest decision ever made.  Cutting one part of a country to the other. It would be the same as Canada deciding to cut off the train/truck routes from mainland US to Alaska.

This literally puts Nato/EU in direct conflict with Russia.  Lithuania is blocking coal, metals and building supplies from going there.

I heard a Lithuanian government official saying that Russia can't do anything about it.  They kind of laughed and said Russia is too tied up in Ukraine to do anything.  WTF?

If the sanctions and Ukraine are really hurting Russia, there is no reason for this to happen at all.  This is an indication things are not going well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It has to be. That has to be one of the dumbest decision ever made.  Cutting one part of a country to the other. It would be the same as Canada deciding to cut off the train/truck routes from mainland US to Alaska.

This literally puts Nato/EU in direct conflict with Russia.  Lithuania is blocking coal, metals and building supplies from going there.

I heard a Lithuanian government official saying that Russia can't do anything about it.  They kind of laughed and said Russia is too tied up in Ukraine to do anything.  WTF?

If the sanctions and Ukraine are really hurting Russia, there is no reason for this to happen at all.  This is an indication things are not going well.

They still have water access
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 1:17:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 1:17:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Why?

Americans will die.
View Quote

That's a chance he's willing to take. As long as he can watch it on Twatter
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 1:18:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
"Maintain humanity at below 500,000 and in perpetual balance with nature."

Tell us more about the bioweapons in Ukraine that Russia is eliminating.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 1:19:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Who is out of view telling the Russian foreign minister to make angry WWIII noises?

Lithuania isn't blockading Kaliningrad.  Its blocking the transfer of EU-sanctioned goods through its territory.   As it has every right (obligation, actually) to.

If Russia wants to send food and medicine to Kaliningrad through Lithuania, they are still free to do so and always have been.

Meanwhile, Russia is threatening to sever electricity grid ties with Lithuania over it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who is out of view telling the Russian foreign minister to make angry WWIII noises?

Lithuania isn't blockading Kaliningrad.  Its blocking the transfer of EU-sanctioned goods through its territory.   As it has every right (obligation, actually) to.

If Russia wants to send food and medicine to Kaliningrad through Lithuania, they are still free to do so and always have been.

Meanwhile, Russia is threatening to sever electricity grid ties with Lithuania over it.

Except it appears Lithuania may be playing games with slowing shipments with excessive inspections. This was mentioned in the other thread.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 1:22:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Uh, yeah. Extremely capable actually.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uh, yeah. Extremely capable actually.

Based on what? Pre Ukraine propaganda? I haven’t seen the Russians show they are capable of anything but being incompetent and performing below even the lowest expectations.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 1:22:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Russia trying to fight a multi-front war would be entertaining, given their blockbuster performance in Ukraine.
View Quote

There’s an Easy Button for that, and it won’t be any kind of fun.

Directly or indirectly, it will affect everyone in a bad bad way.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 1:25:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

You don't?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You don't?

I don’t think the NVA was shooting down 5th gen stealth aircraft.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 1:25:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Finland warns Russia it is ready to fight them and US declares NATO's 'ironclad' support for Lithuania as Moscow's fury grows over Kaliningrad blockade

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10941373/US-warns-Russia-support-Lithuania-ironclad-Moscow-threatened-country.html
View Quote

Maybe it will kick off this winter. White Death v 2.0

Link Posted: 6/22/2022 1:27:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
FPNI

Look behind FJB.  The Dems used the war powers act to wield the federal checkbook which gave much power to certain beuro rats during WWII.  The Dems want war as a cover for their tax and spend centralized power.  It's all about the power. It's all about the power.
View Quote

Make any excuse you want, shit your Depends if you're that afraid. Putin can not be permitted to win. He started this war and he can not be allowed to win it. Throw in all the excuses and make-believe BS you want but you haven't seen a real war yet if you let him keep a square inch of Ukraine. He won't stop if he believes we don't have the guts to stop him. Why would he stop when France, Germany, and people like many on GD are pissing their pants?
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 1:31:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Tell us more about the bioweapons in Ukraine that Russia is eliminating.
View Quote

There aren't any. It's just Russian propaganda for the diaper-wetter crowd.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 1:33:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Finland warns Russia it is ready to fight them and US declares NATO's 'ironclad' support for Lithuania as Moscow's fury grows over Kaliningrad blockade
View Quote

Wait, there's a current blockade of Kaliningrad?  Off to google I guess...
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 1:37:13 PM EDT
[#23]

Russia and USA brink of war? What’s going on here?
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 1:41:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Like I don't want to see this war get any bigger, but I really really really want to see Russia get fucked up big time.

The thought of American/NATO air power just smoking the shit out of Russia gives me the biggest boner.
View Quote

Sicko Neocon. Your time has passed.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 2:00:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
As with America today the woke Finnish generation of our day are not their forefathers of yesteryear.
View Quote

Paraphrasing...

Strong men bring good times, good times bring weak men, weak men bring bad times, bad times bring strong men.

Rinse and repeat. We are at the third stage.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 2:10:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Lost the Winter War? Stalemate with some minor territory lost. The Continuation war, they actually took a Russian city, wasnt till the end of the war that Russian after routing the Germans did a full on push to Helsinki, even then they mostly held the line, lost minor territory and signed a peace deal where they wernt a Russian satellite, but agreed to basically not speak ill of Russian during the cold war and not to side with the west.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When you are FORCED to accept every pro-Soviet treaty and agreement, MADE to unban and recreate the Communist Party in Finland, and TOLD to remain neutral or else ; I wouldn't call that a win.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finno-Soviet_Treaty_of_1948

Finland survived because Germany was the main entr e.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 2:11:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Make any excuse you want, shit your Depends if you're that afraid. Putin can not be permitted to win. He started this war and he can not be allowed to win it. Throw in all the excuses and make-believe BS you want but you haven't seen a real war yet if you let him keep a square inch of Ukraine. He won't stop if he believes we don't have the guts to stop him. Why would he stop when France, Germany, and people like many on GD are pissing their pants?
View Quote

Not a square inch, huh?

Who is going to push them out of Crimea?

Link Posted: 6/22/2022 3:17:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Neither Finland nor Nato are ready or prepared for war lol
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 3:21:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FPNI

France and Germany aren’t pissing their pants. They barely care, they are barely paying for the war and are continuing to buy Russian energy.

Link Posted: 6/22/2022 3:27:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I don’t think the NVA was shooting down 5th gen stealth aircraft.
View Quote

I bet Russia and/or China through Russia definitely has something to defeat 5th gen stealth aircraft.

Regardless, 5th gen stealth aircraft is a microscopic portion of the aircraft we employ. So my point stands; Americans will die so you can watch neat twitter videos.

Go see Top Gun again bro
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 3:31:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

There is an signed agreement to allow a free passage of Russian supplies there.

If Lithuania wants to do that then they need to do it without dragging everyone else in to a conflict
View Quote

There also was a signed agreement that Russia would not invade Ukraine after they gave up nukes.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 3:35:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Finnish him!
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 3:36:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Attachment Attached File

For the visual learners here.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 3:37:10 PM EDT
[#34]
I don’t blame the Finns for preparing. Nothing good will come of this.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 3:41:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Russia trying to fight a multi-front war would be entertaining, given their blockbuster performance in Ukraine.

Want to see a Russian leader meet with an unfortunate accident?  That’s how you get it.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 3:43:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You are depraved.  And you should probably watch less TV.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are depraved.  And you should probably watch less TV.

Lot of bloodthirsty keyboard warriors salivating at the thought of dead cannon fodder around here.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 3:45:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Except it appears Lithuania may be playing games with slowing shipments with excessive inspections. This was mentioned in the other thread.
View Quote

Russia has a well-earned reputation for smuggling to circumvent sanctions.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 3:50:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Want to see a Russian leader meet with an unfortunate accident?  That’s how you get it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We better all hope so.

But, it’ll start with a test over the sea as a show of force.  Maybe then a tactical.  Once Pandora’s box is opened, it could get messy.

So yeah, for the sake of all of us hopefully someone is offed before then.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 3:52:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No. There isn't. Lithuania is now just refusing to allow the passage of SANCTIONED goods across their territory.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 4:01:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Remember when this very forum was calling for all out nuclear war just a couple of years ago ?

Pepperidge farm remembers.

Now all of a sudden we're afraid of war and nukes.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 4:02:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 4:04:06 PM EDT
[#42]
I for one, look forward to visiting Larry Thorne’s hometown while on the Moscow ‘23 FINSOF world tour!

Count me in!  

18Z50…..ever so slightly related to MAJ. Thorne
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 4:04:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 4:04:13 PM EDT
[#44]
I wish Ukraine would just give up already.
I blame Biden and the pro-war tards for keeping this bullshit going this long.

Fuck Ukraine.

Link Posted: 6/22/2022 4:05:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Neither Finland nor Nato are ready or prepared for war lol
View Quote

As opposed to the awesome force that is the Russian Army.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 4:07:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Fuck Ukraine.

View Quote

Yes. They should just welcome genocide with open arms. I've inconvenienced the online experience for people and should accept the death of my family and people so they can go back to their lives.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 4:08:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, it's not the same at all.

A better analogy, pretending there was a rail line from CONUS to Alaska:

The US invades a country in a naked land grab, deliberately targets civvies, openly states intentions to commit genocide. A coalition of countries says "we don't want you to do that, so here is a list of goods that are now sanctioned- we won't buy them or ship them".
Canada says "you may not ship those sanctioned goods across sovereign Canadian territory, but you may still ship unsanctioned goods"

That's a valid comparison- and at the end of the day, all Russia has to do is stop their stupid war.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 4:09:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

You like "Bartertown"?  Cause that's how you get Bartertown.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 4:10:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Fuck Ukraine.

View Quote

Pro-war? The only pro war tards are the POS Vatniks that think Ukraine shouldn't be defending themselves.

Not everyone is a fan of self defense though.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 4:13:27 PM EDT
[#50]
So Finland is now talking shit now it wants Nato membership…
They didn’t seem to be so vocal before…
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top