Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/20/2021 8:41:42 PM EDT
So apparently there's a mask mandate in place now for federal buildings and federal lands. Does that mean they honestly expect me to wear a mask if I'm out in the national forest? Who's gonna enforce it?

Side note, I was hiking the other day, group of three people going the other way. As I get closer, the woman is frantically pawing in her pocket for her mask that she holds up to her face with one cupped hand as I walk past. I literally looked at her like

How fucking broken in the head are these people, shit
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:42:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Just the first of many biden mandates WE will ignore and flout.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:47:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
So apparently there's a mask mandate in place now for federal buildings and federal lands. Does that mean they honestly expect me to wear a mask if I'm out in the national forest? Who's gonna enforce it?

Side note, I was hiking the other day, group of three people going the other way. As I get closer, the woman is frantically pawing in her pocket for her mask that she holds up to her face with one cupped hand as I walk past. I literally looked at her like

View Quote
Have a link to back that up or is it more fake news? Everything I've read specifies federal buildings.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:47:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Go ahead and try in enforce that on everyone shooting on BLM land
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:50:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Mandate this dick fedboi
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:51:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
Pretty sure the mask mandate applies to inside a building, not in a forest.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:51:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Go ahead and try in enforce that on everyone shooting on BLM land
View Quote

They don't have too, they helped make ammo 150% more to buy so now nobody is out shooting
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:52:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Have a link to back that up or is it more fake news? Everything I've read specifies federal buildings.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Federal buildings, properties and lands

This executive action will direct the agencies to take action to require compliance with CDC guidance on mask wearing and physical distancing in federal buildings, on federal lands and by federal employees and contractors," said Biden counselor Jeff Zients, who will be the administration's Covid-19 response coordinator.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:53:17 PM EDT
[#8]
it's only a mandate to hide your whiteness. Too much privilege. Come back once you have completed racial sensitivity camp
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:54:51 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Federal buildings, properties and lands

This executive action will direct the agencies to take action to require compliance with CDC guidance on mask wearing and physical distancing in federal buildings, on federal lands and by federal employees and contractors," said Biden counselor Jeff Zients, who will be the administration's Covid-19 response coordinator.
Thank you!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:55:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Yeah, F that.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:56:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is a pretty common sight around here. I give them the too.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:56:15 PM EDT
[#12]
With any luck some of the doomers will give up putting diapers on their mouth because biden is pushing for it.
Who am I kidding, we’ll end up with more doomers because of it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:56:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Wearing a mask outdoors is about the dumbest thing I have seen....and yet I see thousands of people doing it.
People walking...by themselves...in the woods...wearing a mask.
They are literally hiking on a forested mountain....BY THEM FUCKING SELF....and they have a mask on.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:57:31 PM EDT
[#14]
I plan of just wearing a mask on my junk when on federal property, and nothing else.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:58:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Everything we need to know has been shown to us by the left. Marijuana, immigration enforcement, etc.

Just ignore whatever leftist shit is coming at us. Petition your local and state governments to ignore whatever shit the feds shovel. Passive resistance.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:58:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I plan of just wearing a mask on my junk when on federal property, and nothing else.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:59:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Just as broken as the idiots I see walking down the road by themselves with a mask on or driving in their car by themselves with a mask on.

Also, they don't even know their own propaganda. The mask is supposedly to protect other people from them, not visa versa.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:59:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Your dog is history.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:01:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Mask outside walking. Mask driving alone. Dirty, evil looks to the unmasked. Mask while pumping gas. Mask while inside your own home while on toilet. Maybe they'll suffocate themselves. Population control.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:01:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Federal mask mandate for a month, then like magic the cough will vanish and they will claim victory.

Either that or perpetual COVID death fear to keep people in line.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:01:50 PM EDT
[#21]
I have been putting on a mask to enter the Post Office for a few months now - it is the main time I wear one.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:02:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Mask outside walking. Mask driving alone. Dirty, evil looks to the unmasked. Mask while pumping gas. Mask while inside your own home while on toilet. Maybe they'll suffocate themselves. Population control.
View Quote
i wish the rona were more effective.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:03:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Federal mask mandate for a month, then like magic the cough will vanish and they will claim victory.

Either that or perpetual COVID death fear to keep people in line.
View Quote

So which day was it supposed to magically disappear?

Election Day? Inauguration Day? Or have the goalposts moved again?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:06:07 PM EDT
[#24]
I just went to Hawaii.

You have to wear a mask in public....yes on the beaches.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:06:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:06:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I just went to Hawaii.

View Quote
meh.  fuck hawaii.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:09:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

So which day was it supposed to magically disappear?

Election Day? Inauguration Day? Or have the goalposts moved again?
View Quote

Lockdowns were magically unnecessary just before inauguration day.

They can’t spill the beans that masks do jack fuck all yet. That’s too obvious.

I’d be willing to bet it was all based on when they could 100% guarantee Trump was under control and heading for the door.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:10:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Any text of the mandate?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:11:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I just went to Hawaii.

View Quote

GTFO. Did you actually mask up on a beach!? Glad we visited Kauai before the madness.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:11:47 PM EDT
[#30]
The EO includes interstate commerce too. I guess a truckdriver, by himself, in his truck, is supposed to wear a mask when he crosses the state line????
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:12:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I just went to Hawaii.

View Quote

Why would you even go?

I'm as ready to leave my AO in the southwest of Illinois as anybody, but I'm not gonna subject myself to the fuckery and indignity of wearing a mask outside or on the beach
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:13:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Its symbolic.

And laughable.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:17:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Wearing a mask outdoors is about the dumbest thing I have seen....and yet I see thousands of people doing it.
They are literally hiking on a forested mountain....BY THEM FUCKING SELF....and they have a mask on.
View Quote

Stupidity at its finest!!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:19:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

@ Eighteese7en

You should have ran after them asking for the time.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:23:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

What the fuck, that’s beyond stupid.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:23:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

@ Eighteese7en

You should have ran after them asking for the time.
View Quote

Knowing that they were walking through a cloud of covid 100 feet long that I just laid was satisfaction enough
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:30:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Turning everyone against each other. Your fellow citizen will kill you.

Anyone not wearing a mask needs to be reported to the authorities.

I stirred up some royal shit on ND the other night. Then I just deleted my account. All of your neighbors are already part of the Gestapo, remember that.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:31:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I just went to Hawaii.

View Quote

Under water too?  
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:33:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Do I need to wear a mask while driving on the interstate?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:34:39 PM EDT
[#40]
I barely follow mask rules now I'm sure as fuck not going to follow the orders of an illegitimately installed communist dictator and his fucking whore.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:36:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Everyone that went along with this whole mask bullshit is part of the problem. If we all would have stood up and told them to fuck off they would not have changed election laws and did all the mail in voting. Fuck everyone of them that thought there footlong from subway was worth it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:37:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Oh, Happy Days.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:38:15 PM EDT
[#43]
FJB
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:39:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Does this include Indian reservations?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:39:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Attachment Attached File
And yet, at the Commander in Theif's Press Secretary's first engagement...

Eta: dagnabbit another palindrome post count
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:41:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Everyone that went along with this whole mask bullshit is part of the problem. If we all would have stood up and told them to fuck off they would not have changed election laws and did all the mail in voting. Fuck everyone of them that thought there footlong from subway was worth it.
View Quote

95% of gd are boomer doomers
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:45:53 PM EDT
[#47]
WH Presser today, federal building, no mask.

JoMala must bathe and sleep with a mask since they live on federal land.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:46:17 PM EDT
[#48]
I ran 3 miles on a federal installation today and worked in my office without a mask.  No fucking way I will wear a mask outside exercising.  That is beyond dumb.  

I saw two people on a golf course walking separated and wearing masks.  Idiotic.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:46:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Biden in trying to profit from the Big Lung Lavage Business.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:47:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Do I need to wear a mask while driving on the interstate?
View Quote
yes.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Top Top