Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2021 9:45:14 AM EDT
Dr. Anthony Fauci says that the United States is 'real close' to approving a third COVID-19 vaccine - and the first single-dose jab - as the latest coronavirus data shows declining rates of hospitalizations as well as lower rates of infection in 44 states.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9178525/Dr-Fauci-says-one-shot-Johnson-Johnson-vaccine-approved-two-weeks.html
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:47:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Well whad’ya know??? Now that Orange Man Bad is gone Covid is no longer a problem.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:48:34 AM EDT
[#2]
We’re all n this together!...
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:49:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Attachment Attached File

You're Welcome!

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:52:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Nope. FAKE NEWS. We've been told all year there was NO WAY Trump would get vaccine soon. Will be AT LEAST 5 years.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:58:06 AM EDT
[#5]
when you own all three branches, education,all media,entertainment,finance,industry, the bureaucracy says whatever you tell it to say...the billionaires club and their big pharma rule the plandemic...

the science is gonna say whatever you want it say...it's settled...value free $cience...
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:58:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well whad’ya know??? Now that Orange Man Bad is gone Covid is no longer a problem.
View Quote

Shocking isn't it.  
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:01:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Approved, doesn't mean it's available.  It's going to take all the companies sometime to work through the world population.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:02:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Is it really a vaccine, or is it another experimental immune booster that you still have to “maintain” indefinitely making it more appropriate for high risk categories only?  In my option of course.....
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:03:57 AM EDT
[#9]
J&J vaccine doesn’t use mRNA.

FYI I have had some rumbling in my chest and a slight cough The last two weeks. I went down to the local park testing center got a rapid test and fuck it came back positive.  

I went into quarantine did my research and these tests are only 85% accurate. I went back the next day and did the rapid test again and the three day test which is 99% accurate.  Both came back negative. So I never did have the Rona but my first test must have been counted as + for Covid.

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:05:11 AM EDT
[#10]
If I get the shot,  this will be the one I get as of now.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:06:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Well whad'ya know??? Now that Orange Man Bad is gone Covid is no longer a problem.
View Quote

The timing is amazing....
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:12:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Two weeks
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:12:29 AM EDT
[#13]
I don't give a fuck if everyone and their mother has a vaccine ready.

I am getting really sick and tired of a shot being called a fucking "jab". Flu Shots Flu Shots Flu Shots Flu Shots Flu Shots Flu Shots for 100 years now it's jab, FUCK YOU! Do you think that's cool, it isn't.

It also makes me ill listening to news tards act as if this is all the greatest thing in the world. Yesterday I heard them talking to some 100 year old dude that was the millionth in his state to get the shot. "oh how does it feel?" "bet you missed your family" Dude: "meh" and "no, been seeing them all this time".
These fucking disgusting assholes really love pushing the propaganda.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:20:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Isn't the J&J vaccine attenuated virus? I'd feel more comfortable having that type of vaccine.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:23:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

I told people this would happen and now they’re surprised.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:26:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
J&J vaccine doesn’t use mRNA.

FYI I have had some rumbling in my chest and a slight cough The last two weeks. I went down to the local park testing center got a rapid test and fuck it came back positive.  

I went into quarantine did my research and these tests are only 85% accurate. I went back the next day and did the rapid test again and the three day test which is 99% accurate.  Both came back negative. So I never did have the Rona but my first test must have been counted as + for Covid.

View Quote

I got tested at my doctors office what I initially assumed was the rapid test and Id know that day if I could go back to work. Nope they only did the 3-5 day one. They said the rapid test is between 30-60% inaccurate. Different articles online confirmed this. It's effed in the A if these are being used for the total numbers....
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:32:21 AM EDT
[#17]
That little weasel fuck stated now that Trump is gone he can speak freely.  He has been lying and playing America since day.  I said that in April and still say it today. Had Trump not been in office we still would have been at least a year away from anything.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:39:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Isn't the J&J vaccine attenuated virus? I'd feel more comfortable having that type of vaccine.
View Quote

I believe it is and with that it is much easier to spin up large quantities very quickly. It is also easier to transport and store as well since it doesn't require the low freezing of the other two. This would be the only one out of the three I would be willing to take even if it doesn't offer the same level of protection.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:43:24 AM EDT
[#19]
I'm waiting until the next 6, or more, vaccines are out.  Then pick the winner.  Had Covid so I'm more immunized than any vaccine.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:53:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Just wait until they tie in getting your tax refund or the next stimulus check to whether you have had the vaccine or not.   Already hearing it being tied into the next stimulus.  

Which I say, fuck you, I guess it doesn't matter since I didn't any of the other ones...lol.   Try again fuckers...not getting the shot.

Mark of the Beast anyone????
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:32:38 AM EDT
[#21]
If I recall correctly, all vaccines except the Moderna and Pfizer use components of aborted fetal cells in the creation process. So, no thank you.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:39:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I'm waiting until the next 6, or more, vaccines are out.  Then pick the winner.  Had Covid so I'm more immunized than any vaccine.
View Quote

Wrong. Haven't you heard? Their rushed into production, lab produced immunity is better than your naturally produced immunity. Fauci and the doomers told me so.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:41:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Is it really a vaccine, or is it another experimental immune booster that you still have to “maintain” indefinitely making it more appropriate for high risk categories only?  In my option of course.....
View Quote

I'm going with immune booster.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:42:58 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
That little weasel fuck stated now that Trump is gone he can speak freely.  He has been lying and playing America since day.  I said that in April and still say it today. Had Trump not been in office we still would have been at least a year away from anything.
View Quote

I have a COC thought about Fauci.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:53:21 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Approved, doesn't mean it's available.  It's going to take all the companies sometime to work through the world population.
View Quote

I am kind of curious what production equipment is needed for the various vaccines.

If you have three vaccines, do they all run on the same equipment and manufacturing line?

If so, what vaccine won't be made in place of Covid vaccine, because it is hard to believe that there is that much excess capacity to manufacture that much equipment in short time, unless they started that effort long ago.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:55:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:44:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Remember that movie True Lies? Fauci looks like the interrogator
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:11:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

No, Adenovirus type.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/science/coronavirus-vaccine-tracker.html#jnj
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:18:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

"It is an experimental viral vector vaccine that uses a weakened live pathogen (adenovirus) as the delivery method (vector) for transporting a recombinant vaccine for COVID-19.

Recombinant vaccines use a small piece of genetic material from the virus to trigger an immune response."

https://www.verywellhealth.com/johnson-and-johnson-covid-19-vaccine-5093160
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:30:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I am kind of curious what production equipment is needed for the various vaccines.

If you have three vaccines, do they all run on the same equipment and manufacturing line?

If so, what vaccine won't be made in place of Covid vaccine, because it is hard to believe that there is that much excess capacity to manufacture that much equipment in short time, unless they started that effort long ago.
View Quote

They subcontracted vaccine manufacture out to thousands of moonshiners in West Virginia.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:33:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
We’re all n this together!...
View Quote

50-Two weeks to stop the spread....
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:33:37 PM EDT
[#32]
If it will be approved in two weeks why isn’t it approved now?  

Why wait two weeks for appearances when the result is predetermined?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:47:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bad news, our research shows your body will likely be just as susceptible to the South Africa Variant as if you never had Covid before.  The area targeted on the spike protein by the vaccines is different than what your infection is.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:50:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
If it will be approved in two weeks why isn’t it approved now?  

Why wait two weeks for appearances when the result is predetermined?
View Quote

Still have to finalize the phase 3 data plus rolling updates, sanitary certificate, proof they can efficiently produce in mass, data review, etc.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:57:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

"It is an experimental viral vector vaccine that uses a weakened live pathogen (adenovirus) as the delivery method (vector) for transporting a recombinant vaccine for COVID-19.

Recombinant vaccines use a small piece of genetic material from the virus to trigger an immune response."

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

that'snicedear.jpeg

Just wondering how they came to find the genetic material since the virus still has not been isolated.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:17:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Is this where I put on my "SURPRISED" face?? HaHa.....F Fuci! 10ring
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top