User Panel

Posted: 3/22/2022 4:28:22 PM EDT
Attachment Attached File

This Catholic prophesy may predict Russia’s NUCLEAR ending

Gotta subject this to the GD treatment.

Have a ball, y'all.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:45:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Someone explain to me how Glenn Beck of all people can't get prophecy/prophesy right?
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:49:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Pope Francis is going to do a Consecration of Russia to Mary's Immaculate Heart on the 25th.  Should lead to a period of peace.  Deus Vult!
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:51:20 PM EDT
[#3]
People like Beck seem like plants to make the right look unhinged.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:52:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Fishbone - Party At Ground Zero
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:54:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

He’s torn between fact based reporting (which he’s pretty good at) and church mumbo jumbo.  Seems to be a thing with Mormons and recovering addicts, which he’s both.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:58:20 PM EDT
[#6]
I listened to the interview this morning on radio. It was an interesting interview.  Gives you a sense of “well maybe I should get around to that whole repentance thing sooner than later “. I also would not be surprised if it came to pass. Given the speed at which events have unfolded in the last 15-20 years.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 5:02:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, if it falls into the real prophecy of wars and rumors of wars it might make sense. The part I heard sounded like something Art Bell would have covered.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 5:04:10 PM EDT
[#8]
didn't watch the video, How far into it before he starts crying?
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 8:18:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

"everything is fine", arfmilz
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 8:19:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
didn't watch the video, How far into it before he starts crying?
View Quote
Just after he promotes his latest book
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 8:21:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 8:22:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

He's had some off the rails time, but if it weren't for him, we wouldn't know shit about where we are.

No one knew shit about Soros for example before Glenn Beck clued us in.

We owe him a lot even though he became Glenn_Beck unhinged underscore brother for a while.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 8:28:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Pope Francis is going to do a Consecration of Russia to Mary's Immaculate Heart on the 25th.  Should lead to a period of peace.  Deus Vult!
View Quote

There is specific way this has to be done as requested by Mary at Fatima.

Other Pope's had done it but not to Mary's instructions.

Supposedly Frances is going to do it correctly this time.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 9:00:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nope....they've released the text that Anti-pope Francis (problem #1) will use and it's a mess.

Consecration of Russia - Analysis with Edmund Mazza

Consecration Text
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 2:25:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Watch Live: Pope Francis Consecrates Russia and Ukraine

Pope Francis will perform a “solemn Act of Consecration of humanity” of Russia and Ukraine to the Immaculate Heart of Mary at approximately Friday 6:30 P.M. in Rome (1:30 P.M. Eastern).
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/25/2022 2:38:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Malachi Martin spoke of this.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 2:59:59 PM EDT
[#17]
I think Jacques Vallee was on the right track with his take on the incidents (more than one) at Fatima.

Link Posted: 3/25/2022 3:02:21 PM EDT
[#18]
A Message From Our Lady - Akita, Japan

What he also mentions in interview.

https://www.ewtn.com/catholicism/library/message-from-our-lady--akita-japan-5167

Link Posted: 3/25/2022 3:03:01 PM EDT
[#19]
I dont listen to anything that Beck says.  He is a nut job.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 3:31:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Just watched it...they were all wearing masks, which invalidates it. We're screwed. I'm eating steak and potatoes for dinner, screw it....
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:04:47 PM EDT
[#21]
I don’t discount the spiritual side of things. Israel has been re established. Up to that point, other than wars and rumors of wars had been fulfilled in Revelations. And as we sit on the verge of a new world order with a currency we will all be required to have to buy goods. I’m even less likely now to not consider some religious persons “prophecy”. I will not “run after them”. But I’m not going to call them wack jobs either.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:16:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I think Jacques Vallee was on the right track with his take on the incidents (more than one) at Fatima.

View Quote

@kozaki
Can you expand on this? I did a Google search and couldn't come up with anything explaining Vallee's theory on Fatima
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:24:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:24:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

He's had some off the rails time, but if it weren't for him, we wouldn't know shit about where we are.

We owe him a lot even though he became Glenn_Beck unhinged underscore brother for a while.
View Quote

Agreed ,   watched him on Fox in his shit time slot and learned more about things and how they interacted.   He's had his bad times and his Mormonology may affect him but his research and delivery are first rate.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:26:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

+1 just add the great reset
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:28:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Cliff notes? At work…
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:40:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Kinda gotta disagree with you there, boss.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:43:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"The Pope" doing magic incantations now?  God's going to LOVE that.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 6:28:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

@kozaki
Can you expand on this? I did a Google search and couldn't come up with anything explaining Vallee's theory on Fatima
View All Quotes
Quoted:

@kozaki

@lafirefighter

Yes, it's not super easy to find.  I would offer to send you my copy of Dimensions, but I gave it to a friend years ago.  I did find this in an article:

When the children would address Mary, no one else present could see who they were talking to. No one else could hear Mary’s response. But when they looked to the sky above the children, various witnesses reported seeing “a weird disk…emitting a bright flash…turning rapidly…plunging in zig-zag fashion.” Others heard the buzzing of bees, a sound associated with many modern-day UFO-sightings. One witness saw “a luminous globe spinning through the clouds…the globe rose and disappeared into the sun.” Vallee sums it up this way:

The events at Fatima involve luminous spheres, lights with strange colors, a feeling of “heat waves”—all physical characteristics associated with UFOs. They even include the typical falling-leaf motion of the saucer, zig-zagging through the air. They also encompass prophecy and a loss of ordinary consciousness on the part of the witness.                      

Long story short, Vallee says that, viewed and analyzed objectively, the visions/apparitions/atmospheric phenomena at Fatima have more in common with "classic" UFO experiences & reports than with what most would describe as a miracle.

Link to article: The Miracle of Fatima: A Visit by Mary—or Something Stranger?
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 9:55:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

@lafirefighter

Yes, it's not super easy to find.  I would offer to send you my copy of Dimensions, but I gave it to a friend years ago.  I did find this in an article:

Long story short, Vallee says that, viewed and analyzed objectively, the visions/apparitions/atmospheric phenomena at Fatima have more in common with "classic" UFO experiences & reports than with what most would describe as a miracle.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@kozaki

@lafirefighter

When the children would address Mary, no one else present could see who they were talking to. No one else could hear Mary’s response. But when they looked to the sky above the children, various witnesses reported seeing “a weird disk…emitting a bright flash…turning rapidly…plunging in zig-zag fashion.” Others heard the buzzing of bees, a sound associated with many modern-day UFO-sightings. One witness saw “a luminous globe spinning through the clouds…the globe rose and disappeared into the sun.” Vallee sums it up this way:

The events at Fatima involve luminous spheres, lights with strange colors, a feeling of “heat waves”—all physical characteristics associated with UFOs. They even include the typical falling-leaf motion of the saucer, zig-zagging through the air. They also encompass prophecy and a loss of ordinary consciousness on the part of the witness.                      

Fascinating, thanks
Top Top