User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 17
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/25/2020 12:44:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I took a major break a while back... involuntarily.  Been minding the rules now that I'm back and can't believe how nerfed everything became in the mean time.

Fortunately, I've still got all my stuff. Weird times. A friend who used to run bloodied melee, on 4 of his 5 characters, is now maining a commando build.  I find myself doing better damage with a flamer on a commando build than ANY of my handmades or fixers.

As mentioned above, I expect legacies to be targeted next. Probably won't delete them or anything like that, but make them character bound. Seems to be the current trend as it's easier to just eliminate the player economy they'd envisioned than fix the exploits and glitches.

The daily op was neat, the first run. It got horribly repetitive and grindy quick. Getting "Elder" alone wasn't a challenge and the op is pretty much the same each day, so far that I've seen.  Par for the course I guess.  

Hell, they even ruined trap bases, something that was keeping me very much amused.  There's still a way to do it, but it's just not the same and I've heard tale that Beth considers it a TOS violation.  A real pity as trap camps were often quite ingeniously designed. I rather enjoyed finding them and comparing notes with the owner.

Hopefully there'll be a large burst of new content, but despite nearly 2k+ hours, I've largely lost interest. A lot of my former raider crew have formed up in Warzone instead, and were having a lot more fun there.
View Quote
I think I'm about due for another break, also. My main account is sitting right at 2,700 hours, and the game is somehow becoming more repetitive than it already was - I would say largely due to the new character bound mechanics in tandem with RNG.

The current PTS session with the Steel Dawn content is something I made a conscious decision to skip this time around, so I won't be burned out on it by the time it releases. I'll probably avoid further PTS sessions until new PvP content makes its way in, as Gardiner mentioned was coming in 2021. As it stands PvP in Adventure on PC is sucking, badly. Since people can't figure out how to build a character, hacked items and duped legacies are becoming crazy abundant on PC after 1W. I can't go a single play session without running into several of them. I think they'll let Legacies stay, but I expect they'll fix the broken mechanics that make them so powerful (100% explosive damage, beam splitters), and they won't be too terribly overpowered anymore. I have no expectations they'll handle hacked items, though.

...but mostly it's because 2,700 hours is a bit much, and I need to just go read a fucking book or something.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/26/2020 2:38:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Just got this recently on sale and it's not as bad as i thought.  Feels more like a MP Fallout 4 DLC.  $15

They must have made a lot of changes since it initially came out.
Link Posted: 10/26/2020 3:05:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I think I'm about due for another break, also. My main account is sitting right at 2,700 hours, and the game is somehow becoming more repetitive than it already was - I would say largely due to the new character bound mechanics in tandem with RNG.

The current PTS session with the Steel Dawn content is something I made a conscious decision to skip this time around, so I won't be burned out on it by the time it releases. I'll probably avoid further PTS sessions until new PvP content makes its way in, as Gardiner mentioned was coming in 2021. As it stands PvP in Adventure on PC is sucking, badly. Since people can't figure out how to build a character, hacked items and duped legacies are becoming crazy abundant on PC after 1W. I can't go a single play session without running into several of them. I think they'll let Legacies stay, but I expect they'll fix the broken mechanics that make them so powerful (100% explosive damage, beam splitters), and they won't be too terribly overpowered anymore. I have no expectations they'll handle hacked items, though.

...but mostly it's because 2,700 hours is a bit much, and I need to just go read a fucking book or something.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/146991/1k_png-1652750.JPG
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I took a major break a while back... involuntarily.  Been minding the rules now that I'm back and can't believe how nerfed everything became in the mean time.

Fortunately, I've still got all my stuff. Weird times. A friend who used to run bloodied melee, on 4 of his 5 characters, is now maining a commando build.  I find myself doing better damage with a flamer on a commando build than ANY of my handmades or fixers.

As mentioned above, I expect legacies to be targeted next. Probably won't delete them or anything like that, but make them character bound. Seems to be the current trend as it's easier to just eliminate the player economy they'd envisioned than fix the exploits and glitches.

The daily op was neat, the first run. It got horribly repetitive and grindy quick. Getting "Elder" alone wasn't a challenge and the op is pretty much the same each day, so far that I've seen.  Par for the course I guess.  

Hell, they even ruined trap bases, something that was keeping me very much amused.  There's still a way to do it, but it's just not the same and I've heard tale that Beth considers it a TOS violation.  A real pity as trap camps were often quite ingeniously designed. I rather enjoyed finding them and comparing notes with the owner.

Hopefully there'll be a large burst of new content, but despite nearly 2k+ hours, I've largely lost interest. A lot of my former raider crew have formed up in Warzone instead, and were having a lot more fun there.

I was going to make a shocked comment about your level, then I realized the combined levels of my 5 characters would be about the same.

PvP going to hell on PS4 was probably the biggest bummer for me.  While we don't have to deal with hacked guns, there's tons of ridiculous behavior. Spamming duped supers or quantums, flying forever with the jet pack raining down legacy gat plasma fire, flying around invisible firing a Tesla at everyone, etc. There's some trick with the railway rifle too that's been able to one-tap me from 400+ HP somehow.  After being in a somewhat balanced PvP oriented game and coming back to all this BS, I put pacifist on for the first time and said I'm done, especially with Beth changing the rules for PvP.

At least now the GP doesn't have enormous stacks of acid damage attached. Used to have to wear poisoner's armor. The stacks would get so high they'd lag me out of the game (see pic).  As broken as it used to be, I truly miss the PvP from back at launch.  You only rarely ran into someone stacking bobbles or other such nonsense.  They don't hold a candle to the ridiculousness that PvP is now.

Link Posted: 10/26/2020 12:56:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I was going to make a shocked comment about your level, then I realized the combined levels of my 5 characters would be about the same.

PvP going to hell on PS4 was probably the biggest bummer for me.  While we don't have to deal with hacked guns, there's tons of ridiculous behavior. Spamming duped supers or quantums, flying forever with the jet pack raining down legacy gat plasma fire, flying around invisible firing a Tesla at everyone, etc. There's some trick with the railway rifle too that's been able to one-tap me from 400+ HP somehow.  After being in a somewhat balanced PvP oriented game and coming back to all this BS, I put pacifist on for the first time and said I'm done, especially with Beth changing the rules for PvP.

At least now the GP doesn't have enormous stacks of acid damage attached. Used to have to wear poisoner's armor. The stacks would get so high they'd lag me out of the game (see pic).  As broken as it used to be, I truly miss the PvP from back at launch.  You only rarely ran into someone stacking bobbles or other such nonsense.  They don't hold a candle to the ridiculousness that PvP is now.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/468179/7BCA27E1-9CEA-4173-AA64-CCA691DED89F-1654309.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/468179/7BCA27E1-9CEA-4173-AA64-CCA691DED89F-1654309.jpg
Sadly I don't have only the one character. I still have multiple other level 200-300 characters on each account. The amount of XP needed for one level 1k isn't equivalent to four level 250 characters, either. The XP curve stops increasing at 1k. I gamed the system HARD. I didn't exploit or cheat, but I definitely got right up to the line without stepping over it.

I've changed this character up. I'm not running 600 HP, with 650 DR and 800 ER, full Assassin/Sentinel and 3x stacks of legit farmed Nuka anymore. Hacked weapons have made that untenable; you CANT tank that.

This character is now a Chinese Stealth Suit build. Bloodied, with a suppressed AA/FFR Handmade. Stabilized Short barrel and Short Scope, it's easy to manually keep an auto rifle on target for a whole mag at range. I'm killing assholes with hacked weapons at 50+ meters without them having any idea where I'm firing from. It's trolling, but it's the only counter to these weapons. They HATE it. It's expensive to maintain the damage buff supply though. A lot of Bobble/Mag usage.
Link Posted: 10/27/2020 1:09:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Sadly I don't have only the one character. I still have multiple other level 200-300 characters on each account. The amount of XP needed for one level 1k isn't equivalent to four level 250 characters, either. The XP curve stops increasing at 1k. I gamed the system HARD. I didn't exploit or cheat, but I definitely got right up to the line without stepping over it.

I've changed this character up. I'm not running 600 HP, with 650 DR and 800 ER, full Assassin/Sentinel and 3x stacks of legit farmed Nuka anymore. Hacked weapons have made that untenable; you CANT tank that.

This character is now a Chinese Stealth Suit build. Bloodied, with a suppressed AA/FFR Handmade. Stabilized Short barrel and Short Scope, it's easy to manually keep an auto rifle on target for a whole mag at range. I'm killing assholes with hacked weapons at 50+ meters without them having any idea where I'm firing from. It's trolling, but it's the only counter to these weapons. They HATE it. It's expensive to maintain the damage buff supply though. A lot of Bobble/Mag usage.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's definitely one way to do it.  I've found legacies to be better for the long range game on PS.  Can hit outside of normal render range with them if you use a long scope. I could be standing up wearing neon clothes and they still not see me because the game isn't even rendering me on their screen. Might be different on PC since I assume you all have longer render distances.  

Fortunately on the buff side, my former days as a 1%er in the reddit marketplace and knowing several highly aggressive dupers, supply hasn't been an issue.  Think I've even got a few thousand leftover presents on a second account, lol.  I'm STILL running into piles of the garbage from them. Can't believe Beth hasn't deleted them or changed the loot table to nothing but coal (which would have been the easiest, and most hilarious, fix).

Did find a neat way to get fuel for my flamer too. I'm making it out of steel, and nothing else. It's tedious though, so I just do it with a macro using remote play.  Make ungodly large pile of railway spikes, turn them in for points, 300 at a time, then cash out for fuel. Can't remember the exchange rate off hand, but it's the absolute cheapest way I've found to get fuel.

Best part is the steel was free and acquired semi legitimately.  Cleavers still yield the same amount of mats as they cost to make if you have scrapper and G&B 5 active.  Using that macro method on the other account, he makes enough to get almost to max weight (wearing full WWR armor), pops a magazine, then scraps them all. If you have super duper on, this yields 30% more mats than required to make them.  Prior to the display case dupe, I was making hundreds of thousands daily, but demand was high and we could move it faster than I could produce it. Then the dupe hit and everything became worthless instantly.
Link Posted: 10/27/2020 12:25:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

That's definitely one way to do it.  I've found legacies to be better for the long range game on PS.  Can hit outside of normal render range with them if you use a long scope. I could be standing up wearing neon clothes and they still not see me because the game isn't even rendering me on their screen. Might be different on PC since I assume you all have longer render distances.  

Fortunately on the buff side, my former days as a 1%er in the reddit marketplace and knowing several highly aggressive dupers, supply hasn't been an issue.  Think I've even got a few thousand leftover presents on a second account, lol.  I'm STILL running into piles of the garbage from them. Can't believe Beth hasn't deleted them or changed the loot table to nothing but coal (which would have been the easiest, and most hilarious, fix).

Did find a neat way to get fuel for my flamer too. I'm making it out of steel, and nothing else. It's tedious though, so I just do it with a macro using remote play.  Make ungodly large pile of railway spikes, turn them in for points, 300 at a time, then cash out for fuel. Can't remember the exchange rate off hand, but it's the absolute cheapest way I've found to get fuel.

Best part is the steel was free and acquired semi legitimately.  Cleavers still yield the same amount of mats as they cost to make if you have scrapper and G&B 5 active.  Using that macro method on the other account, he makes enough to get almost to max weight (wearing full WWR armor), pops a magazine, then scraps them all. If you have super duper on, this yields 30% more mats than required to make them.  Prior to the display case dupe, I was making hundreds of thousands daily, but demand was high and we could move it faster than I could produce it. Then the dupe hit and everything became worthless instantly.
View Quote
Nailed two more hacked .50 cucks last night. It's funny watching them spin circles trying to find a dot on the compass, and sometimes doing the death spiral hoping to hit something. I believe they think I'm closer than I actually am. With the spread of those things at range the odds of touching me with anything are slim. After testing it the AA does more damage than a bloodied due to the range; armor pen is far more effective. Couple that with Tenderizer and Follow Through and it can be nasty even with doing the lowest damage possible due to being outside the effective range. I'm sure a legacy laser would be more effective, I just don't have any (yet). I want the fucking things fixed so I won't likely use one unless it falls into my lap. This build will NOT kill a good PvP build, but none of these idiots seem to have decent builds. It's why they're likely using hacked weapons. So far they all get sat down, hard.

Daily Ops are far an away the best ammo farm right now. It isn't as effective as the method you're describing, but both spikes and fuel drop like mad.

I believe the presents are getting a weight bump and being made unable to be traded soon. I would prefer the coal idea though lol.

Also did some testing with Tesla Rifles, since I think that will be the go-to as soon as Legacy gets fixed, or hacked items get dealt with. PM or Discord if you want details on that. It's relatively anti-meta info, and I've not seen it discussed anywhere at all. Might be worth exploring further.
Link Posted: 11/11/2020 10:17:52 AM EDT
[#7]
So I've made it to about level 25 now lol nothing compared to you guys but PvP doesn't interest me at all.  That said, what is my best bet for black titanium?  I found that one quarry with the workshop but it's usually already claimed by a super high level player.  I know about the blackwater (?) mine but grinding those stupid miner things for their gear is tedious as hell.  I'm also always short on plastic, aluminum, and screws.
Link Posted: 11/11/2020 1:15:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
So I've made it to about level 25 now lol nothing compared to you guys but PvP doesn't interest me at all.  That said, what is my best bet for black titanium?  I found that one quarry with the workshop but it's usually already claimed by a super high level player.  I know about the blackwater (?) mine but grinding those stupid miner things for their gear is tedious as hell.  I'm also always short on plastic, aluminum, and screws.
View Quote

Console or PC?

At earlier levels the black titanium is kind of a grind no matter how you do it. There are several titanium deposits around ash heap that you can setup your camp by and put an extractor on it. The junkyard to the west of Morgantown has a workshop with a black titanium deposit as well.

For screws keep an eye out for fans, toy cars and trucks, typewriters, globes, and hotplates.

Plastic is everywhere. Keep an eye out for coolant as it also gives you acid to use for smelting ore.

If you go to your junk tab in the pipboy there will be a option to filter the items and select what you want to search for. Use that and there will be a little magnifying glass next to the item name when you hover your cursor over it.
Link Posted: 11/11/2020 1:38:02 PM EDT
[#9]
PC.  I know about the search thing, I have black titanium, aluminum, screws, and plastic on search now, and I generally grab whatever adhesives I find too.  I was more looking for actual sources of it but I see it's not easy no matter what lol.  I also don't have a base really yet, all I use my CAMP for is a save point, really.  I move it when I want to save/log out so I don't have to travel back to where I was.  Is an extractor near my level?  Should I be setting up a permanent base somewhere at this point?
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 2:47:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Extractors can be built at level 1 as long as your CAMP is on a deposit site.

Best way to get Titanium (guessing you want this to build Excavator?) is to go kill Mole Miners.  Look for the mining event that fires off next to White Springs train station.

Adhesive is the limiting factor in early/mid game.  Grab all the wonder glue and duct tape you can find.  Once you get towards the late game, you will start collecting way more than you can use.  

Recommend setting up your CAMP next to a body of water.  Set down some water purifiers.  Plant mut fruit, corn, and something else.  You can combine all these things with the Vegetable Starch recipe (you have it by default).  Vegetable starch breaks down into adhesive.  Literally its the games recipe for making adhesive, and thats all it is for.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 2:59:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Best way to get Titanium (guessing you want this to build Excavator?) is to go kill Mole Miners.  Look for the mining event that fires off next to White Springs train station.

Adhesive is the limiting factor in early/mid game.  Grab all the wonder glue and duct tape you can find.  Once you get towards the late game, you will start collecting way more than you can use.  

Recommend setting up your CAMP next to a body of water.  Set down some water purifiers.  Plant mut fruit, corn, and something else.  You can combine all these things with the Vegetable Starch recipe (you have it by default).  Vegetable starch breaks down into adhesive.  Literally its the games recipe for making adhesive, and thats all it is for.
View Quote

Yes Im trying to finish that set of armor.  Is there a way to find deposits other than just stumbling upon them?  And do you know where I can get the extractor plans?
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 5:03:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Yes Im trying to finish that set of armor.  Is there a way to find deposits other than just stumbling upon them?  And do you know where I can get the extractor plans?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Map of everything you might possibly want to know about: FO76 map

The extractor plans should be automatically known and available if your camp is setup with a deposit within camp boundaries. I believe it's under the resources tab when you're building.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 5:43:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Map of everything you might possibly want to know about: FO76 map

The extractor plans should be automatically known and available if your camp is setup with a deposit within camp boundaries. I believe it's under the resources tab when you're building.
View Quote

Thanks, I'll take a look at that.  Are the deposits the little bits of ore that I run across and can gather or are they they big craters?  

Also, fuck the tadpole backpack quests.  Wow this is dumb.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 5:50:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Thanks, I'll take a look at that.  Are the deposits the little bits of ore that I run across and can gather or are they they big craters?  

View Quote

The backpack is nice but getting it and then doing more quests for upgrades sux.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 5:52:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

The backpack is nice but getting it and then doing more quests for upgrades sux.
View Quote

Yea I don't think I'll be doing that.  Can the plans be bought from other players?
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 5:58:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Yea I don't think I'll be doing that.  Can the plans be bought from other players?
View Quote

dont think so.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 6:41:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Deposits are the craters that you can put an extractor on.
And yeah, those backpack quests are retarded.

Quoted:

dont think so.
View Quote

And nope, plans can't be dropped or sold, so you actually have to drag yourself through the quests for it.
Welcome to the grind.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 7:20:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Deposits are the craters that you can put an extractor on.
And yeah, those backpack quests are retarded.

And nope, plans can't be dropped or sold, so you actually have to drag yourself through the quests for it.
Welcome to the grind.
View Quote

Thanks, I'll stick to my little backpack lol
Link Posted: 11/14/2020 5:49:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Deathclaws also drop Black Titanium. Their belly is a weak point, for mole miners its their face. Targeting those areas will drop them quickly. One option that is likely the easiest is to join Uranium Fever when there are other players there, and as long as you land hits on them you can loot them after.

In reference to the backpacks; the backpack itself (item) can't be traded or dropped, but the mod plans CAN be traded. So for instance if you don't want to grind out Possum badges to get the High Capacity plan, you have the option of getting it in trade instead. The small backpack will halve the bonuses from mods also.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 5:11:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Bethesda accidentally pushed the Steel Dawn patch to all Xbox consoles. So their solution is to offline the servers and push the patch to everyone.

Can’t say I’m annoyed by it being a week early.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 10:50:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Bethesda accidentally pushed the Steel Dawn patch to all Xbox consoles. So their solution is to offline the servers and push the patch to everyone.

Can't say I'm annoyed by it being a week early.
View Quote
It's a very Bethesda thing to do.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 5:16:32 PM EDT
[#22]
So what weapon type should I be using for robots?  A lot of the missions I'm doing right now involve them and a lot of times I get absolutely annihilated.  I'm a level 62 right now and have maxed Strength and intelligence.  Typically I use either melee or a handmade rifle, or combat shotgun in close.  But sometimes those assaultrons get on me with that head laser they have and I die before I can hit my stimpack.  
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 12:33:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
So what weapon type should I be using for robots?  A lot of the missions I'm doing right now involve them and a lot of times I get absolutely annihilated.  I'm a level 62 right now and have maxed Strength and intelligence.  Typically I use either melee or a handmade rifle, or combat shotgun in close.  But sometimes those assaultrons get on me with that head laser they have and I die before I can hit my stimpack.  
View Quote
Leg or thruster hits on Gutsies put them down pretty quickly. Assaultrons will go down also. They may just crawl around and head laser you, though. Gutsies will be anti armor at times, and will ignore any armor. If you don't have damage mitigation perks (% reduct, not resist) or higher hit points they can chunk you quick.

However, if you have max ST and IN, and are swapping between three weapon classes you might just not be putting out enough damage with any of them.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 12:37:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Just fired up Fallout76 on my PC. Buddy wanted me to link up with him for multi player stuff. I have it for Xbone but never really got into it.

What is the best online resource (Wiki) for walkthrough info and tips and tricks and stuff ?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:11:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Anyone still playing? Just got back into it over the holidays...
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:18:47 AM EDT
[#26]
I’m still popping on my Xbox to play. Been occupied with Cyberpunk lately though.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:32:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Still playing on Xbox some as well, just do daily challenges each day.

Crappy thing about the game is I'm basically still using the same weapons and armor I picked up over 2 years ago.  While the game is basically a grind for better weapons/armor.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 3:11:16 PM EDT
[#28]
I got bored.

After several attempts I knocked it down to about 2 minutes and 33 seconds, first shot to last.

Full HP (no bloodied), no legendary gear at all.

Link Posted: 5/9/2021 11:20:47 AM EDT
[#29]
I made a thing... Get yours here... Oddities by Notrega

Link Posted: 6/15/2021 5:35:51 PM EDT
[#30]
ok, took a very long break and now I have it on my new PC.  It's been so damn long since I started over what's the best early level builds now days?

the new Perk Loadout thing is pretty sweet!  havent done anything yet with it but was just watching some youtubes on it.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 8:01:56 AM EDT
[#31]
I'm thoroughly enjoying it, which actually surprised me. I didnt expect it to be as fun as it is. I'm running as a shotgunner/sniper. Shotguns are awesome for critter control.   I rock a 45 pipe revolver for robots and it does well. Has a tendancy to set them on fire or pop their reactors. Good shit.
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 6:46:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
ok, took a very long break and now I have it on my new PC.  It's been so damn long since I started over what's the best early level builds now days?

the new Perk Loadout thing is pretty sweet!  havent done anything yet with it but was just watching some youtubes on it.
View Quote
The perk loadout feature becomes available at level 25, I believe, so it makes sense to me to throw points into Intelligence early to get there faster. I usually spec into a commando build early as I'm familiar with it, but I was surprised how easy melee/unarmed was when I made that character. It definitely kept the pressure off not having to worry about ammo. I suppose it depends on what you like. If you're just trying to catch up I can sorta give you a boost since you're on PC now; be it gear, mutations, etc.
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 1:13:03 PM EDT
[#33]
I like playing a sniper build with chinese stealth armor, a sniper rifle and a couple handmades.  I have the ammo converter and the Armco Ammo Construction appliance to keep a high level of ammo on hand.
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 2:59:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
The perk loadout feature becomes available at level 25, I believe, so it makes sense to me to throw points into Intelligence early to get there faster. I usually spec into a commando build early as I'm familiar with it, but I was surprised how easy melee/unarmed was when I made that character. It definitely kept the pressure off not having to worry about ammo. I suppose it depends on what you like. If you're just trying to catch up I can sorta give you a boost since you're on PC now; be it gear, mutations, etc.
View Quote

yea, that would be cool.  I'm still kind of trying to figure out how I wanna play but melee/shotty might be the way I go for now but I need a good melee/shotty weapon.  I think I'm at lvl 16 right now.  I probably  need to start throwing points in INT though.  forgot that adds to EP.  Trying to do the scout crap right now.  I forgot how much of a grind all this shit is.  LOL!!

I'm same username on FO, I think.  LOL
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 10:50:46 AM EDT
[#35]
new content released yesterday.  noticed it's buggy too.  when I exit crafting, it just freezes and I cant get out of it.  also noticed that the carry weights are flaky....sometimes it wont update when loading/unloading.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 1:04:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
new content released yesterday.  noticed it's buggy too.  when I exit crafting, it just freezes and I cant get out of it.  also noticed that the carry weights are flaky....sometimes it wont update when loading/unloading.
View Quote

So par for the course for Bethesda?
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 7:03:24 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, basically. None of those issues are new.
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 11:58:08 AM EDT
[#38]
Yea, was getting pretty laggy last night too.  

trying to farm some treasure hunters.....do they span the same on private servers?  I was trying to on a private server and couldnt find many.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 5:02:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Anybody still playing this?

I can't remember the last time I logged in.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 5:59:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

I haven't played since season ended but will pick up again when next one starts early Dec.  Yodafart77 on xbox.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 8:38:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Playing it now.  LOL
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 1:39:05 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
I've stepped back due to burnout, around 5k hours at this point.

I'll jump back in for a bit when High Risk cycles back through, or Expeditions is released.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 4:34:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Its been a minute

I got burnt out and i miss my PC
Page / 17
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top