Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/12/2020 3:53:49 PM EDT
I just started rewatching this series. What a great show and premise (forgot the end of the final season), really great TEOTWASWKI show. I love the use of the American Revolution as a format for an alien invasion.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:58:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Started good went to shit.

Earth Final Conflict was interesting to start as well
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:40:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I still missed Dark Skies.
Link Posted: 10/2/2020 8:01:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I loved that show but lost interest at the end.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 1:55:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Seasons 1 and 2 were awesome... when they made it to Charleston, it sucked serious ass... As for Charleston, There's an alien invasion and the government wants them to turn over their weapons to stay there? NOPE...
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 1:51:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I didn't watch the whole thing, I just remember back when it aired thinking it was an awesome concept with great potential, but very poor execution.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 1:16:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Having the main resistance group be from rabidly anti-gun Massachusetts always seemed really ridiculous and stupid. That said, I watched the entire series and mostly enjoyed it.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 1:20:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Seasons 1 and 2 were awesome... when they made it to Charleston, it sucked serious ass... As for Charleston, There's an alien invasion and the government wants them to turn over their weapons to stay there? NOPE...
View Quote

Same thoughts. Was one of the few shows I would make sure to watch when it aired.
Link Posted: 6/28/2021 10:50:37 PM EDT
[#8]
It started well but after 3 or so seasons I started calling it “Failing Skies”.

It had such promise. It wasn’t total garbage but it really needed better writing later into the show.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top