Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Posted: 1/18/2021 5:49:31 PM EDT
Anyone's wife had them done? What was the good, bad and ugly? My wife is scheduled in March. The doctor recommended 425cc under the muscle silicone to get a full c/small d. My wife is tall and thin so he said not to go too small or she'll regret not going bigger. Anyone with experience that can chime in?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:50:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Fake tits look just as bad on dudes as they do women.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:51:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Pics of wife.

Before and After.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:51:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Not a fan of fake tits. I prefer the real deal not matter the size.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:51:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I wouldn't want my wife to spend thousands of dollars on body mutilation. YMMV.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:51:50 PM EDT
[#5]
if you're the one paying for them just realize you won't be the last one to play with them.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:51:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I've seen videos of it being done. I wouldn't recommend it.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:52:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Anyone's wife had them done? What was the good, bad and ugly? My wife is scheduled in March. The doctor recommended 425cc under the muscle silicone to get a full c/small d. My wife is tall and thin so he said not to go too small or she'll regret not going bigger. Anyone with experience that can chime in?
View Quote

Under the muscle and not huge will look very natural. Silicone should feel more natural than saline, but I only have experience with saline, which felt pretty great still. IMO full C is a good choice.

< not anything close to an expert, but this has been my experience.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:52:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
if you're the one paying for them just realize you won't be the last one to play with them.
View Quote

Nope. She makes more than I do.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:52:55 PM EDT
[#9]
In before OP's divorce
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:53:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I wouldn't want my wife to spend thousands of dollars on body mutilation. YMMV.
View Quote

Mutilation?

lol
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:54:15 PM EDT
[#11]
A lot of the guys on here will tell you that you're buying them for someone else.  Not a fan if them myself, I'd much rather natural As than fake Ds.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:54:32 PM EDT
[#12]
My best friend got them for his wife, 2 years later they were divorced. After she got them she would show them to everyone and we all know what happens after that shit starts.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:54:32 PM EDT
[#13]
IBTL or at least peepee slap for offensive title.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:55:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Every woman I know that has them divorced their husbands...
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:55:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
IBTL or at least peepee slap for offensive title.
View Quote

Good point.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:55:28 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm a fan of saggy tits that hang near the belly button
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:55:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'll jut get alimony then.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:56:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
My best friend got them for his wife, 2 years later they were divorced. After she got them she would show them to everyone and we all know what happens after that shit starts.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:56:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Not a fan of fake tits. I prefer the real deal not matter the size.
View Quote

This!

Flat, saggy, small, droopy, anything but plastic tits.

Hard no for me.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:56:39 PM EDT
[#20]
I think my wife got 450 350cc? She has commented she wishes she went a little bigger. Recovery wasn't all that bad according to her.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:56:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
Seems to be a lot of that going on
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:57:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Everyone but one and she outlived her hubby. Not a fan of the bolt ons.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:57:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Nope. She makes more than I do. https://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/smiley_abused.gif
View Quote

Money doesn't matter.  Happily married women don't get fake tits- I learned the hard way. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:57:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Guaranteed to turn your woman into a cheating whore.  But that’s your business.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:57:44 PM EDT
[#25]
So many good quotes in here...lol.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:58:02 PM EDT
[#26]
My ex hounded me for over a year about this. Bam we divorced and she was fucking around on me for the year she was asking for them.

YMMV
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:58:03 PM EDT
[#27]
When I was in my 20's my girlfriend had them done.

They went in through her belly button and under the muscle. Looked great!

No scar was a tremendous benefit.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:58:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Had a girlfriend go through it while dating her.  She was a Swedish model just moving to NYC.

Went from an A to C.  It took a while to heal up.  After that, she was a bit obsessed with her tits.

She was more sensitive, which she liked.  They were firm and it's weird when you get used to them and then you move on to another woman who is natural.  Totally different feel for sure.

It helped her self esteem, and she was a good looking woman before the procedure.  If you think your wife is in a similar situation, it may help her.  Personally, I don't these things necessarily make someone more attractive, but confidence, attitude and self-esteem certainly does.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:58:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Mutilation?

lol
View Quote
Yes. You are hacking your chest open and stuffing shit inside of yourself. It's no different that dudes that have their cocks shredded, inverted, and stuffed inside of their groins, or chicks that rip off their arm skin, stuff it full of muscle tissue, and stitch that human Jimmie dean roll onto their cunts.

It's disgusting. If his wife is making that much dough, she should be more self confident.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:59:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Gotta pay to play.

In Miami you’re looking at $10k a set for natural looking and feeling perfection.

Those $4k sets are the ones that look and feel fake.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:59:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I'm a fan of saggy tits that hang near the belly button
View Quote

There's a difference between implants and a lift.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:59:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sadly this
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:01:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Gotta pay to play.

In Miami you're looking at $10k a set for natural looking and feeling perfection.

Those $4k sets are the ones that look and feel fake.
View Quote
Truth. $8k but the wife deserved em after having 2 kids. Trying to use that amount as leverage for some NVG's
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:01:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

This!

Flat, saggy, small, droopy, anything but plastic tits.

Hard no for me.
View Quote

Playing devil's advocate, if she really wants them because she doesn't like deflated balloons....
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:02:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Just rewatched To Live and Die in LA last night.  It reminded me that one of  the things I like about 80s movies is the general lacking of bolt-ons.    

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:02:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Truth. $8k but the wife deserved em after having 2 kids. Trying to use that amount as leverage for some NVG's
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:03:05 PM EDT
[#37]
I'd rather have 34L(ongs) before bolt-on's.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:03:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Like a Ferrari, they're a lotta fun to look at, but they're magnets for money.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:03:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Just here to say I like all boobs and currently enjoying tits filled with milk.

The natural fake boobs
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:03:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Yes. You are hacking your chest open and stuffing shit inside of yourself. It's no different that dudes that have their cocks shredded, inverted, and stuffed inside of their groins, or chicks that rip off their arm skin, stuff it full of muscle tissue, and stitch that human Jimmie dean roll onto their cunts.

It's disgusting. If his wife is making that much dough, she should be more self confident.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mutilation?

lol

Uh...yeah, there's a huge difference between those things man. Not sure how you are comparing them.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:04:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Fun fact, if you take a high powered flashlight and push it up against them, the fake ones glow like lamps.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:04:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Weren't you like 12 when you joined arf, which would make you early 20s now?

I knew a whole lot when I was 21 too.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:04:43 PM EDT
[#43]
I bought them for my ex and...she's my ex.

I liked them....but I weirdly began to miss her natural ones after getting them done. They look good and help the girl feel better in certain clothes, but then they show in anything and always nip. I don't care if my fiance gets them or not but I won't be paying.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:04:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Feeling some fake titties is still on the bucket list

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:05:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Send pics of bobs and vagene
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:05:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Feeling some fake titties is still on the bucket list

View Quote

Its not all that great
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:05:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Tell her it’s so you can see her boobs in the dark
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:06:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Just rewatched To Live and Die in LA last night.  It reminded me that one of  the things I like about 80s movies is the general lacking of bolt-ons.    

View Quote

Between minorities and gays being accurately represented,  and no (very few) fake tits, it's hard to beat 80's and earlier movies.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:06:07 PM EDT
[#49]
I told the wife if she wants hers done after kids I get to pick the size....
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:06:35 PM EDT
[#50]
So I've noticed that my wife has decided that she doesnt need to shower on weekends or days she doesnt work anymore.  Her normal cleansing practice is to shower once a day, in the morning on the days she works.  She works 3 days a week, so she showers 3 days a week.  

This has affected our sex life as she always has a smell about her.  And on weekends, the last time she would have showered was Friday morning, before going to work.

There have been times the smell was so bad I couldnt maintain an erection and had to tell her about it.  I said "When was the last time you bathed yourself?"  Of course she got mad at me even though she couldnt remember when she had last washed herself.

It's pretty fucking gross cause I'm a pretty clean guy, bathing either once or twice a day depending on what I did that day.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top