Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 9:59:44 AM EDT
[#1]
He's lied and plagiarized his entire career.

Just another shady lawyer turned professional politician. Exactly what our Founding Fathers didn't want and warned us about.

The Tree is dying of thirst.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 10:00:25 AM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 5/26/2024 10:01:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Kihn:

It's more of a former condition of pathology, modified by his current medical condition.

He's been a pathological, bullying lying asshole his whole political career.
Just, with the Alzheimer's, it has no boundaries or constraints. He doesn't have the ability to make it sound plausible now, so he just rambles on.

In other words, he didn't just start doing this. He's always done this. Just not as audaciously (and he is subjected to more scrutiny by his position of authority as well).
View Quote

Yep, this pretty much sums it up.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 10:08:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Joe Biden's lies are legendary. He's still the same dishonest plagiarist he was 33 years ago.

Ingraham: Biden has been lying for decades
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 10:11:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By 99superduty:
Surprised he didn't weave his dead son Beau, who died gallantly on the field of battle, into the speech.
View Quote

Given Sundown Joe's grasp of the truth, have we confirmed that Beau is in fact dead?
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 10:13:46 AM EDT
[#6]
#BOOMERBEHAVIOR
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 10:16:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By dedreckon:

C'mon man, at least he knows who to honor a few days before Memorial Day!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/239278/Screenshot_2024-05-26_155018_png-3223911.JPG

View Quote
The real scary part is there is a whole cadre of commies that write this stuff for him and he probably has no idea what's being put out in his name. They put out any leftist bs they want.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 10:16:54 AM EDT
[#8]
And to think, he was such a gifted athlete, he was able to do that all the while having asthma that was so severe they wouldn’t let him in the army during Vietnam
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 10:20:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By centrarchidae:

Given Sundown Joe's grasp of the truth, have we confirmed that Beau is in fact dead?
View Quote

He died in Iraq five times now.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 10:25:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Hold on here, guys.  There is a letter of 51 intelligence officials that is being released later today stating that he, in fact, received an appointment to the Naval Academy, he was better than Roger Staubach, Beau died at Khe Sanh, and that the only reason he didn't take the appointment is because he already committed to being the first white guy in the Negro League.  The lead signee is former Defense Secretary Robert McNamara.  No Lie!
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 10:25:51 AM EDT
[#11]
jo xiden has behaved this way his entire career.  Lucky for him most of that time there was no internet.
xiden, unlike Algore who invented the internet, doesn't understand how the internet works.

xiden tried to get the DNC nomination for president several times in the past and was rejected.  His lies were always brought up by his opponents, AND the media.

He lies about his college career, class ranking, scholarships he never received, football talent, how his first wife and daughter were killed that ultimately lead to him marrying the babysitter.  He lies about discussions he didn't have with world leaders, or his involvement in historical events. He even lies about how his son beau died.

ALL POLITICIANS LIE, but jo xiden may just be the biggest liar in history

When xiden became the VP for the chosen one, the media somehow forgot all about his lies...
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 10:27:39 AM EDT
[#12]
People claiming this has something to do with his age haven't been paying much attention. That POS has been making up bullshit stories for his entire existence.

1988 Road to the White House with Sen. Biden

Joe Biden's lies are legendary. He's still the same dishonest plagiarist he was 33 years ago.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 10:38:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Kihn:

It's more of a former condition of pathology, modified by his current medical condition.

He's been a pathological, bullying lying asshole his whole political career.
Just, with the Alzheimer's, it has no boundaries or constraints. He doesn't have the ability to make it sound plausible now, so he just rambles on.

In other words, he didn't just start doing this. He's always done this. Just not as audaciously (and he is subjected to more scrutiny by his position of authority as well).
View Quote
This. He's always been a lying asshole.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 10:40:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Cypher214:
He just makes up a bullshit story for whatever crowd he happens to be addressing.

If he was talking to the International Association Of Ass Cancer Survivors, he'd tell them about how he miraculously survived ass cancer.  Habitual fucking liar.
View Quote

Yup.

Truth or lie doesn’t matter, as long as it resonates with the crowd.

IIRC Bill Clinton did the same thing.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 10:42:06 AM EDT
[#15]
He’s so cringe. He can’t even keep his verifiable bullshit straight.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 10:48:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:

This ,  back in 1988 , MSM hammered his ass and declared his national political days were over for lying .

Now ?
View Quote
That was back when the media was still trying to hide their bias and agenda. They tanked his Presidential run when his plagiarism and lies were exposed. Now they are full out in the open as a mouth piece for the DNC and run interference for him.  
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 10:49:49 AM EDT
[#17]
I just wish the fuck would pull his lip up over his nose and swallow.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 10:57:29 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By LostX:
I hope he actually writes a memoir.

I want to know how he stopped WW1 by killing Hitler.

Was a member of the Manhattan Project and Oppenheimer was a bad dude.

How he desegregated the schools.

How he beat Ali and Frazier at the same time in LA during the King Riots.

That we was on the grassy knoll when Regan was shot.

Oh boy it’d be a fun read.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 10:57:49 AM EDT
[#19]

I wanted to use that one sooooo badly. Knew it would already be here if I scrolled through.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:18:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TexCorriente] [#20]
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:44:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Makarov:
and about HALF the U.S. population will STILL vote for that lying sack of shit come November
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:44:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By dogsplat:

Did he tell about that time Beau was kilt raising the flag on Iwo?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:49:31 AM EDT
[#23]
He suffered brain injury playing football?
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 12:41:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Well he is a fucking liar, thief, and an idiot.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 12:50:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Eroic:
Hold on here, guys.  There is a letter of 51 intelligence officials that is being released later today stating that he, in fact, received an appointment to the Naval Academy, he was better than Roger Staubach, Beau died at Khe Sanh, and that the only reason he didn't take the appointment is because he already committed to being the first white guy in the Negro League.  The lead signee is former Defense Secretary Robert McNamara.  No Lie!
View Quote

With an accommodating  summary letter from James Comey attached.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 12:56:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Biden is like a activist Forrest Gump, done everything, been everywhere, each story bigger and more outrageous than the last, except his 40+ years of speeches / voting record shows he lived a totally opposite lifestyle / held far different attitudes.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 12:59:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Did I ever tell you guys about how I won the Nobel Prize and was notified when I was on the summit of Mt. Everest following my solo swim across the Atlantic?  And how I saved a dozen nuns from crocodile infested waters of the Nile after they were chased into the water by terrorist slaver traders?  And how I safely landed a jumbo jet full of passengers after the pilot died of cancer?  And how I wrote Martin Luther King's "I have a dream" speech for him?
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 1:00:17 PM EDT
[#28]
What is the point of fact checking a career politician?
Are there still people who don't know they are all full of shit?
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 1:02:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Oh... wow, you mean biden lies??  Holy shit.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 1:08:38 PM EDT
[#30]
He just makes up a bullshit story for whatever crowd he happens to be addressing.

If he was talking to the International Association Of Ass Cancer Survivors, he'd tell them about how he miraculously survived ass cancer.  Habitual fucking liar.
View Quote

^^ His entire life.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 1:08:52 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

Just like Hitlery with the hot sauce in the purse.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 1:09:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Delusions of Grandeur
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 1:11:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Biden is in for a rude awakening once he breathes his last breath.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 1:14:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By CommonwealthKid:
President Reagan did "senile old coot" with so much more class and style.
View Quote

You got a rotten memory. Reagan was nowhere close to crazy Joe levels while president.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 1:15:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 77Bronc] [#35]
Did'nt someone ask Staubach about this and he looked like he was puzzled about the question

What I have yet to figure out is how are these lies and bullshit stories getting into the teleprompter.  Someone is typing them in knowing they are lies

FBO: "never underestimate Joes ability to fuck everything up"
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 1:19:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By BigGrumpyBear:
If he said, "I was born a poor black child" the press wouldn't correct it and MSNBC would probably start calling him the 2nd black president.
View Quote

3rd.  Bill Clinton was the first black president.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 1:24:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By staringback05:
10 td would make you one of the best back then Delaware?

Lol there's kids scoring that in 2 games nowadays
View Quote

I thought Biden once scored 4 touchdowns in one game for Polk High
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 1:34:16 PM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

Good one!
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 1:46:45 PM EDT
[#39]
I think the only reason he ran for President in 2020 was to avoid going to jail. I don't think he had a choice in the decision either.
He's just an empty front man doing what he's told to do.

He didn't have any credibility then, and he still doesn't.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 1:57:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By 99superduty:
Surprised he didn't weave his dead son Beau, who died gallantly on the field of battle, into the speech.
View Quote

Don't forget that druggie illegitimate baby daddy Hunter is the best man that Joe has ever known
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 2:01:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By DrKlahn:

Just like Hitlery with the hot sauce in the purse.
View Quote

And her landing in Bosnia under sniper fire. They're all a bunch of lying sacks of shit.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 2:43:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By dogsplat:

Did he tell about that time Beau was kilt raising the flag on Iwo?
View Quote
was that before or after he was eaten by cannibals?
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 2:47:45 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

THIS
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 2:50:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Lou_Daks:
Did I ever tell you guys about how I won the Nobel Prize and was notified when I was on the summit of Mt. Everest following my solo swim across the Atlantic?  And how I saved a dozen nuns from crocodile infested waters of the Nile after they were chased into the water by terrorist slaver traders?  And how I safely landed a jumbo jet full of passengers after the pilot died of cancer?  And how I wrote Martin Luther King's "I have a dream" speech for him?
View Quote

OMG, dude.  You bring it up every time.  It’s your CrossFit/veganism.  I’m sure you’re very proud of all those verified accomplishments, but me and the other guys here were just talking about how you kind of rest on your laurels. What have you done lately?
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 2:53:00 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

And, it also states that if Roger Staubach says anything different, it is because Staubach is a Putin puppet.

Link Posted: 5/26/2024 2:56:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Gspointer:
And to think, he was such a gifted athlete, he was able to do that all the while having asthma that was so severe they wouldn’t let him in the army during Vietnam
View Quote

I have no trouble believing Bill Clinton's academic and athletic records in high school could have gotten him into any of the service academies, just like I have no trouble believing his post-secondary academic and athletic records really did get him a Rhodes Scholarship, just like I have no trouble believing he went to England, raped an 18 year old girl, got deported, and forfeited his Rhodes Scholarship. But Joe Biden? I could believe him if he claimed to have raped a teen girl, does that count?
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 3:00:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Lou_Daks:
View Quote

Total bullshit!

You didn’t mention having an onion tied to your belt, as was the style in those days.

Shame!
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 3:17:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By ExFed1811:

And, it also states that if Roger Staubach says anything different, it is because Staubach is a Putin puppet.

View Quote

I am no sports ball fan, never have been.

But Roger Staubach is a GREAT AMERICAN Who won his Academy appointment honestly , served with honor, and was famous for real skills and leadership.

The Piece of Shit in Chief should not utter his name.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 3:21:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Delusions of Grandeur
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 3:21:48 PM EDT
[#50]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DarkStar:
Originally Posted By Makarov:
and about HALF the U.S. population will STILL vote for that lying sack of shit come November

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GOby5cXXgAAktLC?format=jpg&name=small

Truth
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top