Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/24/2023 8:20:45 PM EDT
OK arfcom … looking for a way to change a face in a .gif.  I’ve been trying for a couple of hours to find something and not having much luck.  Not looking for perfection, but something a little better than an imageflip with an oldschool box around the face.  Wanting to add my boss’s face to the Leo - Great Gatsby Cheers .gif below.  Not looking for you all to do it for me as I’m sure you’ve got more to do than create it for me.  

Any suggestions of places that can do a .gif for free.  I looked at/tried the ReFace app, but couldn’t see paying $10 for a one time use.  Tried a few online places and either it can’t do a .gif and wants a video file, looks “too good” where I couldn’t tell a difference between Leo and boss, or so bad it looked like a preschooler did it.

Link Posted: 5/24/2023 8:29:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Photoshop Trial.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top