Link Posted: 3/9/2023 8:58:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/9/2023 9:00:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/9/2023 9:28:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They will do the same to any J6ers who get acquited, try to bring them up on more charges.
View Quote

Fortunately for the FBI, 95% of the DC jury pool will convict anyone that voted for Donald Trump regardless of the charges or evidence. They just need the tyrant judges to continue denying venue changes.
Link Posted: 3/9/2023 9:52:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/9/2023 10:20:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/9/2023 10:22:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I remember when members of ARFCOM were blasting guys like me who said, Hard No! on joining Oath Keepers.

View Quote

The first time I heard about the Oath Keepers was from MAC lol
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 12:00:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Arfcom GD: "Disband the FBI"

Arfcom Tech: "What $$$ rail is clone-correct for my FBI Hostage Rescue build?"
View Quote

Everyone knows cloners are crazy
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 12:14:45 AM EDT
[#10]
FBI needs to go back to its cross dressing roots and blow each other.
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 12:17:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The FBI is the enemy of the United States. I put them in the same category at any other political terrorist group.
View Quote

The "United States" was taken from We The People via expansion of the federal government nearly 100 years ago.  Depending on your perspective, it happened as far back as 1865.
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 12:23:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The government is the people's enemy.  It is becoming more and more obvious every day these corrupt bastards just ignore the law.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/11/2023 10:46:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I’d much rather be living a Great Depression lifestyle with a great awakening and everyone embracing traditional lifestyles of family, god, etc, than a wealth filled, fat from largesse lifestyles where everyone’s too self satisfied , too distracted, and too fucking fat and happy to get off their ass and recognize the country and society is failing, much less actually considering to do something about it.
View Quote

This is an astute observation. +1
Link Posted: 3/12/2023 8:36:54 PM EDT
[#14]
If you're wondering, the DOJ's strategy now is to cover it up by claiming the removed information is "classified" and preventing the FBI agent from being questioned. I imagine the communist judge will allow this. Isn't it great that all the government has to do to hide their crimes is slap a classification label on it?
Link Posted: 3/12/2023 8:47:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Attachment Attached File

Oopsies!! Was that wrong? I’m a woman, I have a vagina! You can’t punish me for conspiring to destroy , and the destruction of evidence. I just wanted a career advancement. I’m a strong independent woman. Putting people in prison for seditious conspiracy is a small price for them to pay for me to be a girl boss.
Link Posted: 3/12/2023 8:50:01 PM EDT
[#16]
And? Anything going to happen to them?
Link Posted: 3/12/2023 10:19:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
And? Anything going to happen to them?
View Quote

Unlikely.

At most, slaps on the wrist because the ugly truth here is that they were acting with the full knowledge, blessing, and explicit direction of the highest levels of the Bureau. That can't be explicitly admitted to or the FBI is over.
Link Posted: 3/12/2023 10:52:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/tenor-668425-345.gif

Oopsies!! Was that wrong? I’m a woman, I have a vagina! You can’t punish me for conspiring to destroy , and the destruction of evidence. I just wanted a career advancement. I’m a strong independent woman. Putting people in prison for seditious conspiracy is a small price for them to pay for me to be a girl boss.
View Quote

Nailed it.

Told a boss one time during issuance of a verbal warning:  "Boss, we wouldn't be sitting here if I had a vagina, and you know it."  Then I said a female name.  He just hung his head.

I got put in major time-out when Mrs. Pirate and I were watching As Good As It Gets, and the line "I think of a man, and remove all reason and accountability." came across the tv.  I dang near busted a spleen laughing.  Perfection.  Mrs. Pirate didn't understand why I was harking up a kidney laughing, which only made it funnier.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 2:50:23 AM EDT
[#19]
The FBI just got away with an attempted coup against a US President. There is no crime they can’t currently get away with as long as it’s not against a protected class. Including murder. They would fight any attempt at reformation or disbanding. It would be epic.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 2:58:05 AM EDT
[#20]
The FBI would be a good place to start defunding the police. Now .
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 2:58:55 AM EDT
[#21]
The FBI is the modern day Gestapo.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 2:59:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
FBI, CIA, NSA, DEA, BATFE, NEA, EPA, many more needs to be completely destroyed
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FBI = Stasi
FBI, CIA, NSA, DEA, BATFE, NEA, EPA, many more needs to be completely destroyed

Link Posted: 3/13/2023 3:00:06 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I used to think even though the fbi sucks as a whole that there are probably some decent agents that work there but these days it seems like everyone that works for the fbi is a trash human that should abort themselves
View Quote

The one decent guy who worked for the FBI was forced to quit due to not wanting to cover for a supervisor during a sexual harassment case.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 3:01:33 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
This is just the time they got caught.  Think about how many times they got away with it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/13/2023 3:10:10 AM EDT
[#25]
Why even post this or report on it? Nothing is going to happen to the FBI as an agency, and nothing is going to happen to the agents. America lost it's balls, and integrity, a long time ago, if we ever had them.

Oh, this doesn't surprise me at all. America was never great. The revolutionary war was started by old, rich, white guys that wanted to keep more of their money in their pockets. Their interest was in getting out from under taxes and they fed the poor to the meat grinder to further that purpose. It makes me sick, but it's the same as it ever was and nothing will change.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 3:11:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Nailed it.

Told a boss one time during issuance of a verbal warning:  "Boss, we wouldn't be sitting here if I had a vagina, and you know it."  Then I said a female name.  He just hung his head.

I got put in major time-out when Mrs. Pirate and I were watching As Good As It Gets, and the line "I think of a man, and remove all reason and accountability." came across the tv.  I dang near busted a spleen laughing.  Perfection.  Mrs. Pirate didn't understand why I was harking up a kidney laughing, which only made it funnier.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/tenor-668425-345.gif

Nailed it.

Link Posted: 3/13/2023 3:20:17 AM EDT
[#27]
Same FBI that refuses to use body cameras.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 3:39:12 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
charges should be dropped with prejudice. Throw the book at the agents and anyone else concealing exculpatory evidence.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/13/2023 3:44:34 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Arfcom GD: "Disband the FBI"

Arfcom Tech: "What $$$ rail is clone-correct for my FBI Hostage Rescue build?"
View Quote
Just because they're corrupt pieces of shit doesn't mean we taxpayers don't buy them really nice toys to play with.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 9:04:39 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

The FBI would be under a consent decree if it was a city department.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 9:07:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Case should have been dismissed on the spot.  The judge is dirty or compromised.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 11:24:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
Or to record interviews.

They have likely been completely fabricating most of their evidence since the founding of the organization.

If they weren't intending on lying, they would record them. Period.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 12:53:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Charges should be dismissed with prejudice.

The FBI agents involved should be sanctioned along with the prosecutor(s) and Merrick Garlannd.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 1:26:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Mueller had one of the FBI agents who interviewed Flynn in the first part of 2017 go back and change the 302 six to seven months later, to something more useful for the Mueller team to use after it started up their special counsel that summer. The Agent had even stalled with the first 302 by a couple of months before turning it in.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 1:53:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Julie Kelly did not kill herself.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 1:54:29 PM EDT
[#36]
FBI= KGB Stasi
ATF=NKVD FSB

Link Posted: 3/13/2023 2:18:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 3:15:43 PM EDT
[#38]
I just read this whole thread, and I am surprised none of the King' Men have been along to defend the FBI agents in question.  Boot lickers are strangely silent on this one too.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 5:35:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
FBI= KGB Stasi
ATF=NKVD FSB

View Quote

I used to bragg about the FBI being the best investigators in the world.

They still probably are.

Only thing now is your post is unfortunately spot on.

There are still a few good agents with the FBI, they just need to step up and help reform the political arm it is now.

If they don't, then they are just as corrupt as the Head of the snake.

The ATF, well screw em.
Stop funding it and it will take care of itself.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 5:51:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Normal course of business.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 6:12:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Robert Goveia is on Rumble live talking about this case.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 11:10:19 PM EDT
[#42]
And here it is. Communist judge aids DOJ in their cover-up. "It's much ado about nothing."

Link Posted: 3/14/2023 2:24:05 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I remember when members of ARFCOM were blasting guys like me who said, Hard No! on joining Oath Keepers.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL and the leaders of the Oath keepers and Proud Boys were fed informants.

Did you expect something different? No one can organize against the State. Look what they did to the Tea party. We've been living in a soft totalitarian state for years. The Left can organize all they want. The right can't get anywhere. Face it, it's all corrupt. Law doesn't mean shit except as a club to beat the politically disfavored with.

Yup. Now if Mike Glover, Jack Richland, and others can just figure that out before they compromise even more people...
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 2:30:48 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
FBI needs to go back to its cross dressing roots and blow each other.
View Quote

I believed that leftist lie when it was fed to me at university. I've since found out it's hogwash so I refuse to perpetuate fictitious commie smears.

https://daily.jstor.org/the-truth-about-j-edgar-hoovers-cross-dressing/

https://historydaily.org/j-edgar-hoover-facts-stories-trivia/5
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 1:13:08 AM EDT
[#45]
Targetworks
The FBI can lie under oath before the FISA court and get away with it, even though multiple felonies were committed by FBI agents or management in doing so.

The FISA court judge(s) essentially said "bad boys, don't do that again, or else I'm going to have to write a severely-worded letter that may be placed into your permanent record".

If you're not 'one of them', just try falsely signing sworn oaths and presenting them before a federal judge and let me know if they do the same for you.

One law for us, a different  one for them.
View Quote

You're not wrong...

Depending on what state you live in, it can seem almost feudal where we live by your leave under the local governor.  If there's not equal justice under the law, then the law doesn't matter/pertain to me anymore.  When enough people feel that way I think they call that anarchy because folks have their own law/code that they follow from that point on.  This doesn't lead anywhere good, but until the swamp is drained we're stuck in this shit.

[edit: quote post]
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 1:16:13 AM EDT
[#46]
The prosecutor and the judge are both government employees. The defendant is not.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 1:32:22 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
The FBI just got away with an attempted coup against a US President. There is no crime they can’t currently get away with as long as it’s not against a protected class. Including murder. They would fight any attempt at reformation or disbanding. It would be epic.
View Quote

Attempted?  I'd say they were successful; they played a huge role in the corrupt shenanigans that took place.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 1:38:08 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 10:36:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Some judges are referees, some are lifeguards for prosecutors.
View Quote

Are some scared?  Some should be scared.  Actions have consequences.  When your actions are egregious, sometimes the consequences actually match them. Hmm…

ETA: Don’t be surprised when Third World shit happens when the judiciary pulls Third World shit.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 10:41:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Fuck the feds.

FREE THE BOYS!
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top