Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/17/2023 7:39:23 PM EDT
If dupe, please delete.  I looked.

I came across this on another forum.  I will paste the entirety of both stories that I found, since they are short and have no details.

1 killed in FBI-involved shooting; neighbor shares what he saw
Henderson, TN

There was an FBI-involved shooting on Sanford Street in Henderson Wednesday morning [Aug 16].

[Video of news broadcast on website]

A neighbor provided some details about what they heard in the early hours of the morning.

I was woken up at about six o’clock this morning. I heard a loud bang. Then I heard a couple more. I heard the loudspeakers, ‘Come out with your hands up. We’re the FBI. We’re not going anywhere.’ Before I knew it, I was coming out to see what was going on and watched them bust out their windows. I reckon they got him in there,” said Alex Morris, a neighbor.

The FBI released a statement around 9:30 a.m. They state that they are reviewing an agent-involved shooting that occurred this morning at about 6:40 a.m.

The FBI SWAT team was conducting an arrest operation in Henderson. They mentioned that the subject is deceased and that they take all of these officer-involved shootings very seriously.

They have no further information at this time.

Neighbors report that the FBI was on the scene approximately 30 minutes before local law enforcement arrived.

We will provide updates as more information becomes available.  

FBI agent shoots, kills person in Albuquerque
Aug 8

[news broadcast video on website]

The FBI is investigating a fatal shooting early Tuesday in Albuquerque involving one of their agents.

The shooting reportedly happened around 6 a.m. Tuesday. According to the FBI, one person was killed. No FBI personnel were harmed.

The FBI’s Inspection Division is investigating this incident. No other details have been provided at this time.

There were no updates I could find to the Aug 8 shooting in Albuquerque.  That was 9 days ago.

WTF is going on?  Is it open season on citizens?  Are they intentionally being silent on the details so we fill in the blanks?
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 8:08:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

I came across this on another forum.  I will paste the entirety of both stories that I found, since they are short and have no details.

Henderson, TN

There was an FBI-involved shooting on Sanford Street in Henderson Wednesday morning [Aug 16].

A neighbor provided some details about what they heard in the early hours of the morning.

I was woken up at about six o’clock this morning. I heard a loud bang. Then I heard a couple more. I heard the loudspeakers, ‘Come out with your hands up. We’re the FBI. We’re not going anywhere.’ Before I knew it, I was coming out to see what was going on and watched them bust out their windows. I reckon they got him in there,” said Alex Morris, a neighbor.

The FBI released a statement around 9:30 a.m. They state that they are reviewing an agent-involved shooting that occurred this morning at about 6:40 a.m.

The FBI SWAT team was conducting an arrest operation in Henderson. They mentioned that the subject is deceased and that they take all of these officer-involved shootings very seriously.

Neighbors report that the FBI was on the scene approximately 30 minutes before local law enforcement arrived.

Aug 8

The FBI is investigating a fatal shooting early Tuesday in Albuquerque involving one of their agents.

The shooting reportedly happened around 6 a.m. Tuesday. According to the FBI, one person was killed. No FBI personnel were harmed.

The FBI’s Inspection Division is investigating this incident. No other details have been provided at this time.

There were no updates I could find to the Aug 8 shooting in Albuquerque.  That was 9 days ago.

WTF is going on?  Is it open season on citizens?  Are they intentionally being silent on the details so we fill in the blanks?
View Quote
Seems to be a lot of that going around lately if you throw in Provo Utah.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 8:13:44 PM EDT
[#2]
WHAT'D they have on Biden?
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 11:19:40 PM EDT
[#3]
The FIB doing what the FIB does.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 11:31:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Trying to get that body count up so they can justify more funding.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 11:41:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Trying to get that body count up so they can justify more funding.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/18/2023 12:08:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Executioners.  They're Teflon.
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 12:28:53 AM EDT
[#7]
It wasn't me.
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 12:30:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Between the fibees and the IRS guys, they've killed more people than covid!
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 12:35:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Are they staying with the trend of shooting white disabled Boomers?
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 11:18:15 AM EDT
[#10]
I used to bang a chick a few doors down from the one in Henderson. Small world I guess.
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 11:20:50 AM EDT
[#11]
We’ll be lucky to find out their name but not who they supported politically.
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 11:23:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Just like the last one, he must have said something unflattering about Joe Biden.
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 11:39:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Graduated high school in Chester County back in the 80’s. Crazy FBI in H’town.
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 12:26:17 PM EDT
[#14]
The Gesta.... uh I mean FBI trying to make examples of folks
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 12:33:23 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm surprised they just didn't burn him out.
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 2:19:52 PM EDT
[#16]
crazy thing that just blows my mind is a room full of grown ass Americans sitting around making plans for hours to take down what seems to be crippled old guys....and no one is saying...fellers...lets take a second here...let me just roll over and visit the guy and have a conversation.

Hard to believe American Law enforcment is that evil.
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 2:22:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
crazy thing that just blows my mind is a room full of grown ass Americans sitting around making plans for hours to take down what seems to be crippled old guys....and no one is saying...fellers...lets take a second here...let me just roll over and visit the guy and have a conversation.

View Quote

Their other choice was the gangbangers in Memphis with the glock switches. Which one would you choose? Darla needs braces.
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 2:24:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Read GD.

Place is full of people ready to kill the fed that shows up. Guys are in here talking like they are John Wick and ready to take revenge for their murdered dog.

And an old guy that is at the end and no longer cares about his life is a dangerous individual. Andrew Brannan is a prime example.

Don't forget they already talked to the old guy about his antics. Read his posts after and the threats he made. Not exactly friendly and he fulfilled his threats.
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 3:30:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

The intent of the top-down corruption is to chase the good ones out...same goes for the DeFund Movement.  Then they put badges on their own mercenaries...or on "immigrants" from other nations.
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 3:43:12 PM EDT
[#20]
So are they going around executing maga people ?
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 3:52:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Henderson, TN

Aug 8

View Quote

Was just reading about the secret police in the newly established soviet russia killing the trouble makers.  Not that this has anything to do with that, just saying I was reading about it.
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 3:59:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Between the fibees and the IRS guys, they've killed more people than covid!
View Quote

Once you start counting bodies the Nazi's, Communists* and radical Islam have killed and maimed fewer Americans than Federal LEO's just doing their duty.
Top Top