User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 9:48:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By macro:
So...our government has official knowledge that a foreign government has infiltrated our infrastructure, with the intent to do harm....and we are doing exactly what about it?

If you still need more evidence that our entire government is owned by China, and that your votes don't actually count, I don't know what to tell you.
View Quote

^this

Meanwhile "We gotta kill those evil Russians so we can keep Ukraine safe".

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 9:51:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Erm, don't they normally lie about this stuff by omission to prevent panic? So in this case they are telling the truth to create panic? Chances are it happens right before or during elections, lol!
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 9:59:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By ACEB36TC:

I'd be interested in a setup like that. Help?
View Quote
I bought my panels, batteries and inverters from Signaturesolar.com. They're close enough to me I picked up most of it in person and avoided shipping charges. Most of my panels are Huyandai 305w panels which are very inexpensive. If I do another rack I'll probably use the Huyandai bifacial panels which have slightly better winter performance. My batteries and inverters are EG4, they plugged in and worked immediately.

I did have to plan out my strings to match wattage and voltage for my inverters. I also chose to add a new breaker panel and re-route all home power to it. My original panel just has some 50 amp breakers that feed my inverters, so if the batteries are low it will automatically pull from the grid.

I built the racks from scratch and made them high enough I can pull my truck underneath.
Attachment Attached File

I gathered my power requirements from my electric bills and sized my system from there.

Feel free to reach out if you want more details.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:11:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By sirgilbert357:

You gonna buy the 60 days of food for a family of 5 for me? What about the water? And where would you have me store all of it?

I'm unemployed and don't have the space. That's what I'm "waiting on".

Yeah, tough shit, right? I know, it's not your problem, but how is it that some of you guys can't see that not everyone is actually in a position to store that much food and water?
View Quote

My original comment was expressing surprise that upwards of 60% were claiming to have 60 days of supplies.  I thought reality is almost everyone is in your position.   5 years ago I would have said tough shit get a job or two but this economy makes that practically impossible.  Having a family of 5 is hard.  I sure don’t have any solutions that don’t involve tarring and feathering all politicians.    And Greek style austerity.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:13:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:
2020: China virus
2024: China infrastructure attack

China has the Dems backs on election years.
View Quote

Good chance the FBI helped them select targets.
Hey China pals...we might need some election chaos help.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:32:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By WoodHeat:
I listened to the Shawn Ryan interview with General Robert Spalding today.

He pretty much said that we're fucked against China.

View Quote

Yep it's all over.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:32:40 PM EDT
[#7]
So our government is acknowledging they are assisting in giving aid and comfort to our enemies and refusing to protect us.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:33:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By perfectsilence:
They may take my water

They might take my electricity

They could even take my internet

But they can’t stop me from jackin off in the basement
View Quote

They'll fill ur basement with toxic chemicals and radioactive illegal airplanes Bro.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:34:26 PM EDT
[#9]
If you aren't stocked up on MREs and potable water by now man, what the hell are you even doing?? You already online, Go and buy some right now!
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:35:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By TheLASwamp:
A grid-down scenario for even just a few months would be horrible on a scale that cannot be imagined by 99% of the population, even the democrat-communist groupies. The disruptions would cause chaos, anarchy, and confusion on a scale never seen in this country. At this point, I suspect that's the main reason the democrat-communists plan to make it happen. It would be the perfect excuse to postpone the election, one they know they have no hope of legitimately winning. How far will they go to keep their power? I think they are willing to go pretty far. Farther than most people realize.
View Quote

90% dead in 7 days. I hope you've replaced your refrigerator with ceramic tile that can be fashioned into body armor.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:37:02 PM EDT
[#11]

You gonna buy the 60 days of food for a family of 5 for me? What about the water? And where would you have me store all of it?

Yeah, tough shit, right? I know, it's not your problem, but how is it that some of you guys can't see that not everyone is actually in a position to store that much food and water?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By taliv:

Actually, I’m 6’5” but only one super model gf and 2 GSD but they’re not Czech lol

Seriously though, most of the poll items are covered in my cabin build thread from 2 yrs ago.  If people don’t have 60 days of stuff, what are they waiting on?
Even with the crazy popularity of prepper groups of fb (there are prob a few dozen groups with >500,000 members) it’s still a tiny tiny percent of people doing anything.

Shoulda made good choices. /GD
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:37:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Klaus_Schwab_comprehensive_cyber_attack.png
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:39:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Dragynn:

Dude I have a year's worth, it's not surprising to me at all that most folks on this site have at least 60 days worth. Every read a Buck19delta thread?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:45:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By captexas:

How does 1 fiber run near a street light shut down 911 operations in 3 states?
View Quote
If it really does we're in bigger trouble than we imagined.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:48:34 PM EDT
[#15]
As someone in a Homeland Security designated industry, this is a very real threat. Anyone who thinks this is a psyop is either retarded or someone who shouldn't venture beyond their 4-digit population town.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:54:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Wildfowler:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Wildfowler:

How does 1 fiber run near a street light shut down 911 operations in 3 states?

You need a better imagination.

Just imagine

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 11:03:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Arf has been erratic for me tonight.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 11:15:06 PM EDT
[#18]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By taliv:

Actually, I’m 6’5” but only one super model gf and 2 GSD but they’re not Czech lol

Seriously though, most of the poll items are covered in my cabin build thread from 2 yrs ago.  If people don’t have 60 days of stuff, what are they waiting on?
Even with the crazy popularity of prepper groups of fb (there are prob a few dozen groups with >500,000 members) it’s still a tiny tiny percent of people doing anything.

You don't have to be rich or have a lot of space to have 60 days worth of preps on hand. A case of water is $5 and you can stack them pretty high and use very little floor space. If you're on a budget you don't have to buy expensive freeze dried food. You can stock up on bags of rice and vacuum seal them and store them in 5 gallon buckets which stack well also. I think people also recommend certain beans as well (so you have some protein with that rice). Peanut Butter is also one of the best and cheapest calorie packed foods you can buy, it has plenty of protein, carbs, and healthy fats. The only drawback to PB is that it's shelf life is usually about a year, but if you rotate stock and use PB regularly in your normal diet then you'll always be able to keep plenty around.

You don't have to buy all your preps at once either. I started out just buying an extra case of water every time I went grocery shopping, in 2-3 months I had plenty of water. Just do that with things you think you'll need and that also have a decent shelf life and it doesn't take long before you're all set. It's good to also rotate stock on things that are getting older and I'd also recommend doing test runs with your preps occasionally. If the power is out and you don't have a camping stove and propane you may have to cook outside over a fire (would not recommend though because the fire will draw people that may want your preps).

There are prepping threads on here pretty often. Hop in one of those and you can get a good idea on what preps are affordable for budget.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 11:17:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Aka.  The CIA I gonna turn off your power and blame it on china so they can justify their illegal spying, write themselves billions of dollars in cyber defense funding we will pay for, and maybe even have another proxy war through Taiwan.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 11:18:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By M4-AK:
WWTD?

Joe does Nothing?
View Quote

Joe would be consistent. He never did anything.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 11:22:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/IMG_3090_jpeg-3191470.JPG
View Quote

Everything this administration does makes logical sense if the Chinese are in control.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 11:25:26 PM EDT
[#22]

Was going to ask if this might have been a test run after seeing the story on the news tonight.  They tried to blame 3 states losing their 911 system on a construction crew cutting 1 fiber line while installing a traffic light.  How does 1 fiber run near a street light shut down 911 operations in 3 states?
View Quote

Outsourcing infrastructure that should be localized
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 11:48:28 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

Beans and rice for starters. other canned goods and spices to make them varied and palatable. We stocked up early in COVID and now just rotate through our supplies. A mile from lake Michigan so a couple water filters are stored. 5 gallon buckets and gamma lids for storage.

Water may be your biggest problem in TX, but you can make a diy filter. Plan on 1 gal / person per day. Something like this but you can also use storage bins for tankage.
How to Make a Gravity Water Filter at Home
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:14:43 AM EDT
[#24]
It's easy to say this is a false flag, but it was be moronic if China *wasn't* trying to do this all along.

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:26:33 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By BladedRonin:
Of course they are.  The real  question is, what are all of the Chinese who have crossed our border illegally going to do when that happens
View Quote

Charge double at the Wok-N-Roll....Duh.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:27:51 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Strikeforces:

Charge double at the Wok-N-Roll....Duh.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:38:06 AM EDT
[#27]
But we gotta get Trump…
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 1:18:12 AM EDT
[#28]
a week before the election....
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 1:30:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mardoc] [#29]
Can't stop or prevent it. Can't find people responsible, but by golly they have done a bang up job tracking down grandmas and putting them in prison for taking an unauthorized tour of the Capital.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 1:55:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Damn Trump and Putin! Both are using up our tax dollars. The former through his criminal behavior. The latter through his attack on fweedom and demawkwacy!!!!
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:18:09 AM EDT
[#31]
Maybe you FBI retards shouldn't have been focusing on white Christians and other patriot groups instead of the Chinese threat.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:30:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Admiral_Crunch] [#32]
Originally Posted By RouxGaRoux:
SCADA login:

username: admin
password: admin

It's not that difficult guys
View Quote

95% of the guys who use our SCADA system are…not technically adept.  They’d rather their jobs not involve computers.

We do everything we can in IT to protect them from themselves, but they don’t make it easy.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:27:43 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By iwouldntknow:

Grid down right before they invade Taiwan. Require a public commitment to not hinder the invasion from the US Gov. What would you do?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GlockZen:

So whats the end game, because how does China crippling our entire cyber infrastruture achieve any strategic goal for them, it would be temporary and its not going to impact our ability to launch nukes.  Are they just going to ask for Bitcoin or Gold?

You know who would really benefit from a mass cyberattack, people who want more power, more unilateral abilities to subvert the constitution, people who really believe that Trump is the next Hitler, and would do anything to stop him, because he's Hitler 2.0.

Maybe China and those people are on the same team. I can see that.

Funny how the FBI isn't looking into the fact that lots of people at 1600 Pennsylvania had financial interests from the Chinese Government.

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2022/07/joe-hunter-biden-109.jpg?quality=75&strip=all

I just pray if the grid does go down, Americans hold accountable the right commies.

Grid down right before they invade Taiwan. Require a public commitment to not hinder the invasion from the US Gov. What would you do?

That’s how Erik Prince thought it could go down IIRC. And his guess was that China is going to make a move this month or next.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:29:43 AM EDT
[#34]

90% dead in 7 days. I hope you've replaced your refrigerator with ceramic tile that can be fashioned into body armor.
View Quote
It won't be "90% dead in 7 days." But after the first month, things are going to get sporty. Especially if the supply chains break down and it truly becomes every man for himself. If the Chinese have actually pulled it off and they are dug in with all of our critical infrastructure, I doubt it's going to end well for we the people. That's to say nothing of the 15 million illegals that Biden's administration has imported into the country. Lot of military age illegals here now and we're told the government has no idea where they are or why they're here. It takes a lot of faith to believe nothing whatsoever is coming. I hope that's true and we have absolutely nothing to worry about. But that's optimism on the level of denial.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:34:15 AM EDT
[#35]
I am not afraid. Try again.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:36:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ExFed1811] [#36]
I guess we will be finding out about the new law being proposed, restricting even more of our rights to combat this threat, any day now.

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:46:02 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By ExFed1811:
I guess we will be finding out about the new law being proposed, restricting even more of our rights to combat this threat, any day now.

View Quote
The democrat-communist uniparty wants to bring the population to a place where they are finally ready to trade their freedom for their security. This is why they have made society so insane, violent, chaotic, and frightening. They want people to have to make The Choice.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 8:00:31 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:

Beans and rice for starters. other canned goods and spices to make them varied and palatable. We stocked up early in COVID and now just rotate through our supplies. A mile from lake Michigan so a couple water filters are stored. 5 gallon buckets and gamma lids for storage.

Water may be your biggest problem in TX, but you can make a diy filter. Plan on 1 gal / person per day. Something like this but you can also use storage bins for tankage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzhQI1V8bMc
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzhQI1V8bMc

Lentils work better than beans.  Less water needed for cooking and no pre-soak required.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 8:11:55 AM EDT
[#39]
This is all so tiresome.  Why is Chyna even still in existence.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 8:13:43 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Dixie2009:
View Quote

Who's going to take them out of existence?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 8:32:59 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Got_Nukes:
So the FBI is planning a false flag
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 8:39:32 AM EDT
[#42]

I really wish the ARFCOM GD mouth breathers would stop regurgitating Chinese propaganda. Global Times is literally the CCP.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 8:42:01 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By AbleArcher:

View All Quotes

Well, Covid should have pissed the world off.  If that didn’t do it, nothing will.  So they will just talk of what China will do and will let it happen.  There’s nothing good there.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 8:43:43 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Got_Nukes:
So the FBI is planning a false flag
View Quote

It is the favorite thing.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 8:47:35 AM EDT
[#45]
There is no reason for command and control to be on the internet for the power providers
Read only yes but command and control should be hands on in the building only
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 8:52:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AbleArcher] [#46]

Well, Covid should have pissed the world off.  If that didn’t do it, nothing will.  So they will just talk of what China will do and will let it happen.  There’s nothing good there.
View All Quotes

Are you talking militarily acting against China?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 8:56:14 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By cms81586:

I really wish the ARFCOM GD mouth breathers would stop regurgitating Chinese propaganda. Global Times is literally the CCP.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cms81586:

Multiple things can be true at the same time.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:03:33 AM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

You’d think?   Or financially.  Quit trade, quit sending our meat to be processed and sent back, don’t allow their products into other places to be sold.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:09:18 AM EDT
[#49]

You’d think?   Or financially.  Quit trade, quit sending our meat to be processed and sent back, don’t allow their products into other places to be sold.
View All Quotes

But who is going to do the actual fighting? There are two threads about recruiting struggles are the front page right now and 95% of conservatives here say the military is something to stay away from.

So who should do the fighting?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:13:44 AM EDT
[#50]

But who is going to do the actual fighting? There are two threads about recruiting struggles are the front page right now and 95% of conservatives here say the military is something to stay away from.

View All Quotes

I don’t know.  The days of our grandfather’s military are over it seems.  Financial would be my guess.  Make them irrelevant in the world.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top