Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 8:33:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Just the fact that super secret scumbag Brennan says it may be alien's prove to me that it us not Alien's.
The only time Brennan is not fibbing is when his mouth is shut.
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 8:50:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just the fact that super secret scumbag Brennan says it may be alien's prove to me that it us not Alien's.
View Quote

What if the “aliens” are not here with ultimate good intentions or scientific curiosity, but have deceived some to believe that.  But in fact coming here for some nefarious reasons.  
I could see Brennan as a willing accomplice on their part.
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 9:01:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

What if the “aliens” are not here with ultimate good intentions or scientific curiosity, but have deceived some to believe that.  But in fact coming here for some nefarious reasons.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I suppose anything is possible. I just think it’s unlikely that anything that technologically advanced, coming here with nefarious intent, would bother finding some suits to tell them about it and try to make a deal so to speak.  Achieve nefarious adjective and bounce the fuck out. With or without wiping out everyone before they do. At some point if someone visited here you would have to assume they have that ability.
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 9:06:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

lol those guys never consider that possibility. They would take any generic proof of intelligent design as proof positive of the literal truth of the bible, even though lots of other religions have similar creation myths.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
God destroyed all living creatures in the Great Flood
All but Noah and his family - He destroyed it because of the creatures that inhabited the earth in those days, Their fallen seed had mingled with mankind and the results were pure evil. They’ve never gone away- they simply step in -and out

It’s difficult for the average agnostic/atheist to grasp this because it turns their belief system on its head.

As someone who considers themself aligned with others in that group you mentioned, Im open minded enough to absolutely consider that as a possibility. It really wouldn’t affect my belief system at all. The opposite in fact as I believe we could have very well been created by something. But I would ask you, would your (others who believe in God) belief system be turned on its head if “God” turns out to be something other than what is depicted in the Bible?

lol those guys never consider that possibility. They would take any generic proof of intelligent design as proof positive of the literal truth of the bible, even though lots of other religions have similar creation myths.

Your last sentence is why I don’t consider a creation theory being totally impossible. I have my theories about religion, but maybe the similarities between them are a reason to not completely rule out a scenario where people were built rather than evolved. I think there are a lot of things that point toward evolution but I’m not dense enough to claim I know for sure.
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 9:07:01 AM EDT
[#5]
I would totally think they are ours, except for the depictions and descriptions of similar things buried in historical paintings, stories etc etc.

Unless of course they are ours, and also have the ability to time travel....
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 9:08:25 AM EDT
[#6]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Of course there is option 3 which is the simulation is just fucking with us.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/5ddc336bfd9db244c913783d-460.gif

Is 2021 A Simulation? Elon Musk Says Yes
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 2:03:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

While if the aliens came out and made unfriendly demands of us, they'd find no shortage of willing enthusiastic collaborators among existing DC politicians and senior career bureaucrats ready to gaslight the human population of the world, I don't think that has happened yet.
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 2:06:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Your last sentence is why I don’t consider a creation theory being totally impossible. I have my theories about religion, but maybe the similarities between them are a reason to not completely rule out a scenario where people were built rather than evolved. I think there are a lot of things that point toward evolution but I’m not dense enough to claim I know for sure.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
God destroyed all living creatures in the Great Flood
All but Noah and his family - He destroyed it because of the creatures that inhabited the earth in those days, Their fallen seed had mingled with mankind and the results were pure evil. They’ve never gone away- they simply step in -and out

It’s difficult for the average agnostic/atheist to grasp this because it turns their belief system on its head.

As someone who considers themself aligned with others in that group you mentioned, Im open minded enough to absolutely consider that as a possibility. It really wouldn’t affect my belief system at all. The opposite in fact as I believe we could have very well been created by something. But I would ask you, would your (others who believe in God) belief system be turned on its head if “God” turns out to be something other than what is depicted in the Bible?

It's just an example of convergent evolution. It happens all the time. Flies and birds evolved wings independent of each other. Fish and dolphins evolved elongated and finned body shapes not because one is descended from the other, but because that's what works in water.

This is actually a very good reason to assume the aliens might not be that different from us. They probably have DNA or RNA, bones, blood, eyes, etc.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 12:40:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 12:50:59 AM EDT
[#10]
This is Sasquatch level delusions. When you see 100 debunked Big Foot videos but you're still 100% sure the next one is gonna totally be real... you're being a dunbass.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 12:57:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 12:58:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 1:16:12 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 1:21:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

It is NOT about "Real" or not, they're all 'real' videos in that we can watch and see about the same thing in pixels, the content is sometimes questioned.  Different ideas and an open mind thinking of what it may be are discussed.

If you dislike the topic, Don't even look at thread and especially stay out of the threads and away from those discussions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is Sasquatch level delusions. When you see 100 debunked Big Foot videos but you're still 100% sure the next one is gonna totally be real... you're being a dunbass.

It is NOT about "Real" or not, they're all 'real' videos in that we can watch and see about the same thing in pixels, the content is sometimes questioned.  Different ideas and an open mind thinking of what it may be are discussed.

If you dislike the topic, Don't even look at thread and especially stay out of the threads and away from those discussions.

I don't dislike the topic, I dislike being irrational about it.

People who believe in aliens and want the evidence to show that use quite narrow minded thinking.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 1:26:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

The groups come down to "Faith", everybody has faith.  Some believe in a God or gods, some feel certain that nothing else exists because Math works (until reaching very small or very large systems).    They have 100% "Faith" that math explains everything back to milliseconds after a 'big bang'.  They then stop, they do not question how that material in the big bang came into existence, nor are they sure what triggered that unknown even to create the big bang.  The math all points to that being an explanation, but the math stops and the faith starts when at galactic or quantum levels with "Dark Matter" and "It just IS" when their science can't explain a new phenomenon.  

The people aware of possible other entities will be more likely to avoid the dangerous ones, while the atheists and anti-theists will follow anybody that can explain the math and entropy from the Big Bang with conviction if enough people say it.
They still don't accept the findings and they call it 'debunked' but never mention it again, demand people stop talking about something they do not like, and actively/aggressively change the topic when it is brought up.  

The antitheists have similar Faith in the scientists who told him things are how they are, as at some point, everybody needs to Believe something, whether it is old writings or guys in lab coats with pocket protectors, or a talking head on the news, they have Faith they know the correct answer - no more discussion.  

Example - Oil comes for dinosaur dead pool and it is nearly gone entirely (back in the 70s), man caused global warming will kill us by 2020 ( or freeze us by 1980 going to earlier propaganda), continental sized rifts of plastic drifting across the ocean (80s-90s), the news swearing up and down for years that Trump was a Russian spy (2015-), it turns out they were wrong and telling a bald faced lie.   For 3 years, they had absolute Faith that we were set up by The Russians, all from that blind trust, rather than finding out things for themselves and really keeping an open mind to all possibilities, not just 'all possibilities I believe can happen'.

View Quote

Humanism is a religion unto itself.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 8:05:26 AM EDT
[#16]
ETA- wrong post quoted
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 8:49:03 AM EDT
[#17]

That's an example of being so open minded, your brains fall out.  
They are making a good case for God though.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 12:08:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

The truth is that no matter how open minded you are, the rabbit hole runs deeper and darker.  I have learned that from my experience investigating the Sasquatch phenomenon and it equally applies to this subject.

Not all ideas are true, but the truth is so far out of our understanding that having an open mind is not enough.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 1:21:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

What about all the members here who state they have clearly seen Bigfoot or a UFO that clearly was nothing our government claims to possess and exhibited technology beyond anything we appear to have?
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 1:38:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The truth is that no matter how open minded you are, the rabbit hole runs deeper and darker.  I have learned that from my experience investigating the Sasquatch phenomenon and it equally applies to this subject.

Not all ideas are true, but the truth is so far out of our understanding that having an open mind is not enough.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The longer I’ve thought about it, and I’ve thought about it my whole life,  it comes back around in my mind that there is a creator, there are rules, you can follow them or not, there is a whole hidden universe of eternity behind all the things, we understand a little and don’t comprehend a lot, and there is a part of us that is eternal that survives this period of struggle.

It’s all laid out for us, but we are often contrarian and don’t want to see it as that simple, with an answer handed to us.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 2:00:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The longer I’ve thought about it, and I’ve thought about it my whole life,  it comes back around in my mind that there is a creator, there are rules, you can follow them or not, there is a whole hidden universe of eternity behind all the things, we understand a little and don’t comprehend a lot, and there is a part of us that is eternal that survives this period of struggle.

It’s all laid out for us, but we are often contrarian and don’t want to see it as that simple, with an answer handed to us.
View Quote

Brother I am with you on that view 100%.

Link Posted: 6/3/2021 2:07:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

pics, video, charts of radar/sonar returns? or are you taking the funding hungry govts word for it?  big ole LOL.  

So the most advanced radars and tech don't have glitches/bugs?  How that Zimwalt and F35 doin'?  A guy posted in one of the many UFO threads here about how he worked on sensor systems and 100% of unknown anomalies generated over the years were traced down to other flying aircraft emissions.  His post was largely ignored.  Those green men still coming?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Faking radar returns on the most advanced AESA radars in the world too?

The US has Sonar data from these objects as well.

Prepare to become a believer.

pics, video, charts of radar/sonar returns? or are you taking the funding hungry govts word for it?  big ole LOL.  

So the most advanced radars and tech don't have glitches/bugs?  How that Zimwalt and F35 doin'?  A guy posted in one of the many UFO threads here about how he worked on sensor systems and 100% of unknown anomalies generated over the years were traced down to other flying aircraft emissions.  His post was largely ignored.  Those green men still coming?

It is going to turn out to be interference between systems on the same (or other nearby) platforms.

As you throw more and more electronics on a single platform the interference between the systems gets more and more ridiculous.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 2:10:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The groups come down to "Faith"...snip... rather than finding out things for themselves and really keeping an open mind to all possibilities, not just 'all possibilities I believe can happen'.
View Quote

With respect: I think you don't get the purpose of these topics.  Some call it trolling, but it's really diversion.  
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 3:48:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Very well stated. +1
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 9:52:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I find it hard to believe that the FLIR video of an F18 is not classified, yet is was released and former F18 pilots are talking about it on national TV. I find it very unusual and would expect they would not do it without being told to or at least having gotten permission to.
View Quote

Fravor and Dietrich were cleared to do the interviews
Link Posted: 6/4/2021 11:40:11 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I find it hard to believe that the FLIR video of an F18 is not classified, yet is was released and former F18 pilots are talking about it on national TV. I find it very unusual and would expect they would not do it without being told to or at least having gotten permission to.

by who and how do you know that

if so then they a PART of the "disclosure" and not just talking freely because reasons. they are part of the organized what ever is going on.
Link Posted: 6/4/2021 12:02:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

if so then they a PART of the "disclosure" and not just talking freely because reasons. they are part of the organized what ever is going on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There’s a third possibility.
Link Posted: 6/4/2021 12:18:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Or perhaps this is only our parietal cortex fooling us into thinking that we can find answers for physical phenomena in the spiritual realm.
Link Posted: 6/4/2021 1:17:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

I know Fravor personally
Link Posted: 6/4/2021 3:06:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I know Fravor personally
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know Fravor personally

In before he says you don’t. Must have been someone else.

That seems to be the common theme in this thread amongst a few of our fellow gun enthusiasts.
Link Posted: 6/25/2021 11:48:05 AM EDT
[#31]
This is the best discussion I've seen on this subject.
The video is Ward Carroll, the well known F-14 video pilot youtube guy.

The Truth Behind the Super Hornet UFO Encounters

this is supposed to be a photo from one of those encounters:

Page / 10
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top