Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2021 10:48:54 AM EDT
I expect to put an offer down on an airplane that was once a certified plane but is now experimental exhibition. I've known the airplane for a decade and am friends with the person who has maintained it since it was new. He was once a member here. I'm here to ask opinions on the pros and cons of that registration category. I know that I wasn't able to get financing for it, so that's one strike against, which means there will be fewer people I can resell to and it also limits me to the domestic market. I'll provide more details on the plane once I've got the purchase locked in.
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 12:00:57 PM EDT
[#1]
What do you plan on doing with it?
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 12:38:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 6:46:47 PM EDT
[#3]
VERY limited use and tuff restrictions. Basically for airshows and demos/testing. Hard to sell, hope you're getting it cheap.
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 9:37:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Is it the Bo with a Duke engine?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top